[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am white trash, according to a guy with a dot on his head.

Rovers

That sucks, man. Sounds like something I would do. I've been known to have some road rage from time to time. One time I pulled over, got out of my car and started walking toward the a$$hole who just cut me off. As I'm walking, this HUGH dark skinned fellow gets out of his car - I did an about-face and got the hell out of dodge. Another time, I was driving next to some cork snacker and I started hard steering my car into his in an attempt to ram him. Yeah, I used to have some anger issues. These days I'm pretty good about maintaining my composure.

Best of luck to you next time, Rovers :tup:

:pc: Haven't done any grille popping in a long time.

Yeah, that was the thing. The store is about a 1/2 mile away. I had a burger and potato salad with 4 brews for lunch. I needed dog food and coffee and a few other items. I figured, a half mile... and maybe not even over the limit... but no doubt I was of no danger on the road, but maybe bordertline legal. Not a good choice. I am not defending that choice. Just being honest about the whole thing. I could have omitted all of that... but it WAS why I didn't beat this guy down, frankly. If I had been stone cold sober, I'd be in jail for assault right now.

I knew I'd get flack for that, but I am honest sometimes to a fault. That's what happened. I hardly thought this 1/2 mile trip would be so eventful, and I was beyond any doubt safe to drive, but legal... it was borderline. 4 beers in two hours. The alc calculators put that right on the cusp.

Just got me soooo po'd this guy would make racist remarks.... had nuthin to do with him cursing me out for NO reason.

Thanks for this. It's a sore spot with me. I didn't mean to derail your thread. My apologies.

That sucks, man. Sounds like something I would do. I've been known to have some road rage from time to time. One time I pulled over, got out of my car and started walking toward the a$$hole who just cut me off. As I'm walking, this HUGH dark skinned fellow gets out of his car - I did an about-face and got the hell out of dodge. Another time, I was driving next to some cork snacker and I started hard steering my car into his in an attempt to ram him. Yeah, I used to have some anger issues. These days I'm pretty good about maintaining my composer.

Thing is, I let the road ragers go all the time. I never retaliate, I never instigate. Haven't had a ticket in 35 years. What made this different was that the guy was five feet away from me, stopped, looked me in the face and called me an freckin az-zole. Up close and personal. Just a moment, and I went off. Very uncharacteristic of me.

I'm still pissed. I wish I had had one less beer with lunch. I'd be in jail. That doesn't make much sense, eh? It will be one of those moments in time where I regret having not acted. He deserved to have his az-z kicked.

I wonder... if I was living in India, would I make a racist comment like this guy did? I'd probably be shipped home in a box. At least I did scare the crap out of him eventually. Small victory.

Thing is, I let the road ragers go all the time. I never retaliate, I never instigate. Haven't had a ticket in 35 years. What made this different was that the guy was five feet away from me, stopped, looked me in the face and called me an freckin az-zole. Up close and personal. Just a moment, and I went off. Very uncharacteristic of me.

I'm still pissed. I wish I had had one less beer with lunch. I'd be in jail. That doesn't make much sense, eh? It will be one of those moments in time where I regret having not acted. He deserved to have his az-z kicked.

I wonder... if I was living in India, would I make a racist comment like this guy did? I'd probably be shipped home in a box. At least I did scare the crap out of him eventually. Small victory.

Pay no mind to the judgemental little fella. White trash is a body of work. A guy blowing his stack is just that. Im glad it ended the way it did because I wouldnt want to see you in jail but I have been there where someone pushes the wrong button and you want to end them. It doesnt make you white trash. I wish we could get a free pass sometimes and F people up once in a while

Approx. 18 years ago I was just in a really awful mood for whatever reason and was walking out of a convenience store. A dude was walking toward me and I didn't like how he looked so I leaned my shoulder into him as I passed. Just completely unprovoked, because I felt like it. He had some words for me and I just glared at him and said some REALLY unkind things in return and offered to beat the living piss out of him. I think he kind of threw up his hands and went on his way. To this day I don't know what came over me and I've never done anything remotely like that since. I have to assume the guy had it coming. :shrug:

Oh and I lived in Elkton, MD for 5 years. And one time I was flipping the channels and Nascar was on and I didn't change the channel immediately, waited about 20 seconds, then figured the odds of seeing a crash were remote.

aren't you the one who flipped him off, got out of your car and got in his face? all while intoxicated?

"az-zole" is being nice...

aren't you the one who flipped him off, got out of your car and got in his face? all while intoxicated?

"az-zole" is being nice...

Reading comprehension problem? He faced me down and called me a freckin az-zole from less than 5 feet way.

But in your defense, drinking 4 beers in 2 hours does make me a maniacal drunken blithering piece of white trash idiot. I'm ready to kill just about any moran. You volunteering? :brow:

That sucks, man. Sounds like something I would do. I've been known to have some road rage from time to time. One time I pulled over, got out of my car and started walking toward the a$$hole who just cut me off. As I'm walking, this HUGH dark skinned fellow gets out of his car - I did an about-face and got the hell out of dodge. Another time, I was driving next to some cork snacker and I started hard steering my car into his in an attempt to ram him. Yeah, I used to have some anger issues. These days I'm pretty good about maintaining my composer.

Sounds like you are really embracing your deep reserve of gentle "humanity" there Brent . . . .:lol:

Greaaaatttt.... Now we got a whop taking up for a mick...

:rofl:

I have blown my top, I have road rage whether drunk, sober, behind the wheel, outside of a car or in the passenger seat....I even threatened a cashier at a WAWA for looking at someone behind me and asking them to get rung up.....you can't make this stuff up....

he said he would call the cops...I said I would have chunked his lard arse and be home finishing up my roast beef sammich before those flat foots arrived....

.....alright, I didn't say flat foot....but the rest is completely true

LMAO for you tools making drunken driving accusations.... according to BAC calculators, at 175 lbs and 4 light beers in two hours my BAC was about 0.031. In NY, 0.080 is the legal limit. I wasn't even CLOSE to being legally intoxicated. Barely buzzed at all. Add in the fact that I ate at the same time... my BAC was likely closer to 0.020.

That's for you, Dug. Go dig a ditch and bury the bit***..... :razz:

LMAO for you tools making drunken driving accusations.... according to BAC calculators, at 175 lbs and 4 light beers in two hours my BAC was about 0.031. In NY, 0.080 is the legal limit. I wasn't even CLOSE to being legally intoxicated. Barely buzzed at all. Add in the fact that I ate at the same time... my BAC was likely closer to 0.020.

how empty was your stomach? :thinking:

I really should take SEC off my ignore list. His almost liberal compassion for people and cultures that differ or do not mirror his own is something I am am sure makes me a lesser person for my ignorance of such insight.

Please, tell me how to use the UN-gnore function. :fool:

dude . . . you were drinking Coors Light. I dont think you can get a .02 even if you drank a twelve pack . . . ;) Beer flavored water . . .

As I mentioned, I had a hamburger, potato salad.... didn't mention the chips and pickle. I was pretty freakin sober. Maybe.... MAYBE 0.20.

you might as well have had 7 O'Doulle's....or however you spell piss water...:shrug:

I can't drink beer anyways....I would have been drunk and arrested due to my good friend Mr. Belvedere....

I really should take SEC off my ignore list. His almost liberal compassion for people and cultures that differ or do not mirror his own is something I am am sure makes me a lesser person for my ignorance of such insight.

Please, tell me how to use the UN-gnore function. :fool:

GO to the upper right and click on your screen name, then pick ignore preferences, then hit the "hide" button next to the name to change it to unhide.

GO to the upper right and click on your screen name, then pick ignore preferences, then hit the "hide" button next to the name to change it to unhide.

Thanks Big John. I think I might leave it be for the time being. :oops: