[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm trying not to... laugh, maybe, or get sick.

SEC=UGA

http://www.lubbockfa...idservice.com/#!

Ok, people of Lubbock, TX, seriously, this is what passes as a "fantasy maid"? C'mon, I know that we've all been critical of pointy elbows before and stuff, but, jeesh, these "ladies" are a freaking train wreck. I wouldn't hire them to look after my dog while I was out of town, wouldn'y want him to catch crabs.

Edited by SEC=UGA

Let's think for a moment about the caliber of woman we could expect such a gig to attract...let's see, a strip joint pays $1-5K+ per week depending on many factors, and it's a secure environment. Put on a cute outfit, peel it off, shake shake, collect tips. Or, I can go into a stranger's house and get completely nude, get down on my hands and knees and scrub their filthy bathroom and hope I make it home alive.

I was out yesterday and missed this, my bad.

I will say though, I like my analysis better, no offense intended MV.

You got pics and all I got was a link. You got me.

It must be the misleading title about Fantasy Maids that caused you not to see it. ;)

Edited by MikesVikes

http://www.lubbockfa...idservice.com/#!

Ok, people of Lubbock, TX, seriously, this is what passes as a "fantasy maid"? C'mon, I know that we've all been critical of pointy elbows before and stuff, but, jeesh, these "ladies" are a freaking train wreck. I wouldn't hire them to look after my dog while I was out of town, wouldn'y want him to catch crabs.

Holy Chit! .... my eyes, my eyes!!

Well, I guess my old lady won't be getting any tonight... let's just say that's deflating.

Holy Chit! .... my eyes, my eyes!!

Well, I guess my old lady won't be getting any tonight... let's just say that's deflating.

Can you send her over to clean my house?

Sure, I charge $10,00 for the hour, but in your case it's gonna have to be by the minute... and don't make me put my pimp hat on and have to come over there!

I just need her to teach my wife how to clean. You can come over too, bring the kids. I'll supply the beer.

I'm planting the garden this weekend if you're bored.

I'm sure no one here in a drunken state has EVER been with such poor-quality skanks as those. :unsure:

Buying them a few drinks is a little different than $100 an hour.

Of course none of them ever cleaned the house afterwards. :thinking: