[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the avengers

tonorator

BTW this movie was shot in Cleveland OH, and they made a quite a big deal about it on the news during shooting and then when it got released. There were even a few special screenings in the area before it went national. Apparently the buildings in our downtown area provide a good backdrop for these kind of movies. Plus its good for the economy (once city and state government offered some perks to the studios to come here).

I finally saw it last night in 3D and thoroughly enjoyed it. Robert Downey Jr. had the best lines, but all the actors are great. I especially liked Scarlett Johanssen and Cobie Smulders. :brow:

kicks ass.

that is all.

yep

Would anyone like this movie, even they are not into comic book/action hero movies in general?

Yes, my wife is not at all into that stuff and she really enjoyed the movie.

Saw it last night and it may have contained more minutes of fight scenes than any more I have ever seen. The audience really liked it and they mixed in humor pretty well.