[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the avengers

tonorator

I loved it as well. I felt like it needed to move a little quicker in the beginning but thought it was terrific.

Enjoyed it as well. Bonus - I've got this thing for Scarlett Johanssen. WoooHoooo!

I can't imagine a guy who doesn't.

Saw it with the whole family Saturday and we all loved it! I'm not a big fan of the Thor/Loki storyline, but they made it work.

I saw it Friday night. Freakin' awesome. I really liked the teaser @ the end.

Plus the scene at the VERY end of the credits was :lol:

kicks ass.

that is all.

Apparently alot of people thought the same thing. It set a record with $200 million for the first weekend!!! :shocking:

Pretty darn good. Better than any of the individual movies, imo.

Liked it, but not as much as either of the Iron Man movies or, I think, Thor.

Honestly, had it not been for Downey Jr, this wouldn't have been any better than OK. Well, except for watching Scarlett kick ass. And Samuel L's sidekick was pretty hot as well.

I give it an 8.5, which is a good rating coming from me. Could have used a better villain, plus the army that came through the portal was weak. The Committee for the US Gov't was weird that they would just throw their hands up and nuke Manhattan.

I did like the dialogue in the movie and thought Iron Man (Starks) had the best lines. The movie is perfect for 10-12 year olds. I took my 7 year old and didn;t see/hear anything that was too much for him, so I appreciate that, too.

I'm going to see it on Thursday! :woot:

My youngest went to see it with some friends this past weekend & really enjoyed it. She hasn't seen any of the individual movies. Now she wants me to watch them all with her. :lol:

Edited by buddahj

A friend of mine in California went to see it and said the audience applauded at the end.

There was applause at various stages, like after they won the big battle. There was also a dude right behind me who was right on time with cheers and laughter at each and every shameless attempt at inspiring them.

Cpt America: There's only one god, and he doesn't look like that.

Dude behind me: Woo hoo! Yeah! That's right!!!!!

There was applause at various stages, like after they won the big battle. There was also a dude right behind me who was right on time with cheers and laughter at each and every shameless attempt at inspiring them.

Cpt America: There's only one god, and he doesn't look like that.

Dude behind me: Woo hoo! Yeah! That's right!!!!!

Lucky you

Would anyone like this movie, even they are not into comic book/action hero movies in general?

I wouldn't say my wife enjoyed it as much as I did, but it seemed like she at least enjoyed it to a degree. Once again, basically because of R Downey Jr. And she's about as un-into this sort of thing as you'll find.