[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R.I.P. Bob Welch

loaf

I knew Bob Welch from his solo career. I liked his music. In fact I still have an album or two of his. However, I did not know Bob Welch use to be with Fleetwood Mac. I may have actually seen him in concert when Fleetwood Mac came through Norfolk in the 70's.

RIP Bob

Edited by Footballjoe

You have friends here John. Real people (not just anonymous internet personalities) that really like and care about you. Don't forget that!

Amen to that. I suspect we're not much different...I often despair in this pointless life and crave death's sweet mercy, more than you would believe. Seriously. That's why I constantly crack jokes and don't take much seriously. I look at happy, well-adjusted people and sort of can't believe them. I wonder how many of us are just keeping up appearances.

This may help:

Two blondes were in a bar watching the television when the news came on. It showed a guy on a bridge that was about to jump, obviously suicidal. "I'll bet you $10 he'll jump," said Betty.

"Bet you $10 he won't," replied Amber. Then, the guy on the television closed his eyes and threw himself off the bridge. The second blonde hands the first her money.

"I can't take your money," said Betty. "I cheated you. The same story was on the five o'clock news."

"No, no. Take it," said Amber. "I saw the five o'clock news too. I just didn't think the guy was dumb enough to jump again!"

Very good songwriter. With FM in the Peter Green era, Hypnotized etc. His solo album "French Kiss" is always in my que. Sentimental Lady was one of my wedding songs.

RIP Bobby.

Big John, don't kick rocks brother,just kick ass the best you can each and every day and know we are here for ya.

Hey Big John, you are among our best & brightest. If I ever win the lottery and start my own company, you would be the first person I would try to hire. (Well, maybe the second, but I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't let me hire Rosie Jones anyway)