[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some thoughts about Canada

tazinib1

Just got back home Saturday after almost 3 months living in Surrey,B.C (A suburb of Vancouver). It was probably the best road gig I've done to date. Canada is a beautiful country. The people are polite to a fault.

Cigarettes are $11 a pack

A 5th of the cheapest whiskey is $25

I got in...that's all I gotta say about that. :wink:

The women there are unbelievably beautiful

Everybody has free health care ..... everybody

There is little to no graffiti

The streets are amazingly clean

I never saw a pot hole

Canadian TV is hilarious. There is a show called "Little Mosque on the Prairie"....that would never fly here.

KFC doesn't offer biscuits or mac/cheese :angry:

Hockey rules over anything else. We actually went to a sports bar during game 1 of the Canucks/Kings game and walked into a sea of green and blue. They didn't like us very much :lol:

You can't access your voice mail and data is $2.50 per MB if you are not on the Canada plan.

Thank god for wireless

I've never seen so many 1 eyed Jacks (cars with only 1 working headlight). I even saw a RCMP with a headlight out.

Cops could care less if you are smoking a joint in the street. They have bigger fish to fry.

Whistler was worth the trip alone. What an amazing 2 days off that was.

It wasn't as cold as I thought it would be

I'm glad to be back home.

Edited by tazinib1

You may get it, but you best be hoping someone in either Countries Immigration doesn't read this. Having lived within an hour of BC for over 20 years, your three months are the honeymoon faze, as the Country as a whole is a POS that would NEVER survive without the USA's assistance for the past 200 years. Great place to visit and granted very scenic, with decent beer and great smoke, yet FUBARED to no end to actually live there.

You may get it, but you best be hoping someone in either Countries Immigration doesn't read this. Having lived within an hour of BC for over 20 years, your three months are the honeymoon faze, as the Country as a whole is a POS that would NEVER survive without the USA's assistance for the past 200 years. Great place to visit and granted very scenic, with decent beer and great smoke, yet FUBARED to no end to actually live there.

:waitingforTfordtoslapshotapucktoHughsgrill:

:waitingforTfordtoslapshotapucktoHughsgrill:

:shrug: Haters gonna hate?

I'm not going for this bait. If the guy hates Canada, he is welcome to stay where he is. I supposed that is the typical Canadian non-confrontational post.

Only been to Montreal once and would go back in a heartbeat. Beautiful city, great food and the women are sexy as hell and very flirtatious. The city is like a huge empanada just waiting to get burritoed.

I guess I'd need to hear what exactly is FUBARED. It's not like the US is all tits and lollipops.

don't hold yer breath for an invitation i'll tell ya that :kicksrock: dude is a prick and hates old people

Too cold for me aye

I do like to visit though, Montreal in particular is beautiful. If I were to move anywhere it would be closer to the equator