[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Secretly You ALL think Romo is a Great QB

Cowboyz1

easy now...not just any QB can heave up a miracle and have it caught. especially twice

And not every QB has a defense that flat gets it done in the playoffs. If you think for one minute that Romo wouldn't have been in the big one by now if our D held opponents to 17 or fewer points, your crazy.

Let's be honest, Eli had more then a little help from his friends. Not to mention his enemies. Let's see how the Gmen do this year when the juggling balls fall harmlessly to the ground or into the defenders hands, instead of a long Cruz TD. Let's just see how they do when those hail mary's get picked for a change and taken the distance the other way. Sorry those crazy plays just don't happen year in and year out. If they do, I will come in here and give credit to the luckiest player I have ever seen, then praise him for his magical ability. Until then. Let's just see.........

I don't secretly believe anything about Romo. I publicly believe that he is a good/above average QB. Not in the same league as a Tom Brady (great QB), but not far behind either. That said he'd better hope that his top receivers get healthy, because if his top 3 are out even Jacksonville's passing attack will be better.

Edited by Crazysight

:shrug: the Jags won't be playing from behind and throwing the ball all over the field trying to make up for the QBs turnovers like the team Robinson came from

What's Up Swammi, Good the see you bud. Been a while. I must admit, I thought it would take a much better cast to see you. But I guess you always did like shinny spinner.

Well we are in for another year of banter and ball breaking. The East is going to be something this year. See you soon.

Since you brought up turnovers, how's that turnover machine feeling over there in philly? Not so confident he can muster 18 picks this year all bangup already. Oh and by the way, who's your back up QB this year?

Edited by Cowboyz1

Romo couldn't have miracle catches on crucial plays in the superbowl because he sucks under pressure and wouldn't get to a superbowl or make a catchable throw.

If you Cowboy fans LOVE fantasy football, then Romo is amazing. Yes praise him. But if you want playoffs or a superbowl appearance, then I feel bad for you.

The dude finds ways to lose big games.

Let's see:

One-year wonder - check

Leagues worst passing offense with a young unproven QB - check

Not even the most highly touted WR on his own team - check

Yeah, it must be our hidden Romo man-crushes why we're not high on Robinson this year. :okay:

High on him? No, I said higher then the 18th round along side Kickers is what I said. Relevant to be on a rosters is what I said. Hardly High?

Romo couldn't have miracle catches on crucial plays in the superbowl because he sucks under pressure and wouldn't get to a superbowl or make a catchable throw.

If you Cowboy fans LOVE fantasy football, then Romo is amazing. Yes praise him. But if you want playoffs or a superbowl appearance, then I feel bad for you.

The dude finds ways to lose big games.

I'm pressing that against my helmet. :rofl:

High on him? No, I said higher then the 18th round along side Kickers is what I said. Relevant to be on a rosters is what I said. Hardly High?

And what has he done to dispell those concerns I've listed this preseason? Oh right, a whopping 1 catch for 7 yards, while Blackmon is putting up respectable statlines.

MFL actually has his ADP at 154 (13.10 in a 12-team league). I think that's completely appropriate, because you're really taking a leap of faith that he can even put up a respectable season, and not even anywhere close to what he did last year. That could'nt have less to do with Romo, and has everything to do with plenty of uncertainties about how the JAX situation will shake out. He would be far from the first to come back down to earth after a season where the stars aligned for him.

In week six, after Romo has single-handedly made Kevin Ogletree and John Phillips into a top 10 fantasy WR and TE respectively, I will revisit this thread and heap the praise that is so justly deserved upon Cowboyz1.

D. Harris 3 for 118 and 2TD

K. Ogletree 5 for 75

Beasley 3 for 40

In ONE quarter of play, that's ONE quarter of play........ Tony Romo 9/13 198 and 2TD's

Well it's preseason and it was the Rams. That being said...........Not bad, not too bad at all. :thinking: