[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears/Cowboys Game Thread

Chief Dick

I'm done with the Cowboys organization. I won't spend another penny on this team buying shirts, tickets, etc.... Jerry Jones has fooled us for 15+ years that this team is relevant and each year same old story.

No emotion from the coaches when they see piss poor play out of Romo and others.

You thinking he's murdering all his Romo Bobbleheads as we speak :crazy:

Tomorrow he will post a relatively realistic assessment of the Cowboys and by Wednesday he wil be back to unbridled optimism. He is constant.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=i+am+constant+climax+blues+band&mid=4BAC79BADBC2E5A9D9F24BAC79BADBC2E5A9D9F2&view=detail&FORM=VIRE1

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

Witten looked like his old self tonight, regardless of his huge stats. He didn't appear like he was trying to see where the hit was coming from as he was catching passes like he did the first three weeks. This is a good thing for Witten owners, as he's back to being Romo's money safety valve.

I'm done with the Cowboys organization. I won't spend another penny on this team buying shirts, tickets, etc.... Jerry Jones has fooled us for 15+ years that this team is relevant and each year same old story.

No emotion from the coaches when they see piss poor play out of Romo and others.

heh, the funny thing is you can replace Cowboys with Redskins and Jerry Jones with Danny Boy and it equally applies. I know the pain.

Wow, I am neither a Bears or Cowboys fan, but Romo continues to simply not achieve to a QB in the leagues fullest potential....I don't think he is getting worse, I just think he was never that good to begin with reading coverages....Most of his plays come at the extent of being flushed out of the pocket when a defense breaks down and one of his receivers is now open.....and Dez is a catch 5 drop 2 every game player...Miles disappers and Witten looks like a 50 year old....

Romo was terrible and he was also left hung out to dry with some pretty bad drops , especially by Dez. Dallas cant run the ball at all. Romo has to throw every play. O line is bad. Dez is a hugh dissapointment. They werent beating the Bears last night but his drops certainly swung the game into a blowout. He catches that 3rd down or that bomb and it could be a 11-14 point swing. Didnt matter though. Bears D enforced their will and Cutler was throwing darts. Just a thorough ass whipping of a bad team.