[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2013 Huddlers' NFL Mock Draft (Commentary ONLY)...

irish

Is anyone willing to take JAX for the 3d rounder? We're starting to get into guys I know little about if that......

If, no one steps up, I'll just pick.

Bucs select CB Darius Slay Miss state

Slay logged a top 5 overall 40 time in the combine and is an excellent man on man pass defender, very aggressive and comfortable out on an island, definitely what TBB needs to help it's mediocre pass defense.

Bonus that he's a good PR/KR and can help fill that role for the Bucs as well.

If, no one steps up, I'll just pick.

How about instead of 3 rounds we start over? Now that FA has started it would be better IMO

And I'm out for round 3

Edited by Zooty

How about instead of 3 rounds we start over? Now that FA has started it would be better IMO

And I'm out for round 3

That's a great idea. We can finish up round 2 and then wait until the beginning of April and run another 2-round mock prior to the real draft.

I want to give everyone else an opportunity to participate. No need for me to hog all the fun, so I'll sit out on the next mock draft.

That's ur call. We didn't get enough huddlers for the 1st one and people had to double up. If u don't want in that's cool, however, don't pass just so others get a chance, as there might not be anyone to fill the spot. Again, ur call...

Everyone who offered to be in the next draft will be.

That's ur call. We didn't get enough huddlers for the 1st one and people had to double up. If u don't want in that's cool, however, don't pass just so others get a chance, as there might not be anyone to fill the spot. Again, ur call...

agreed. I can take other teams in next one if need be. I'm a gubmint worker, not like I have anything to do

After getting maybe the best DT if the draft (if not one of the best) in Jonathan Hankins, the Cowboys get some much needed help at the OLB position, grabbing up 1st round talent, Arthur Brown. Their linebacking corps just lacks so much range and that is something that Brown has as one of his greatest strengths. Brown is a bit undersized at 6'1" 225 lbs, but he is a rangy, solid tackling machine with tremendous acceleration and speed.