[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2013 Huddlers' NFL Mock Draft (Commentary ONLY)...

irish

And you chose that over a dorky online mock draft?? :pflag:

Very happy to see Trufant there. Jags have cut anyone who even looks like a CB and were already in need, so easy pick, though was considering several of the DLs who went right before this pick.

Trufant's a great pick, especially for JAX. Once Moore was gone I thought this was a no-brainer.

Anyone remember when Darin wasnt so bitter and sensitive?

Anyone.............? Anyone at all? Bueller??

:pokey:

lol. Now now, let the kids play, before you know it it'll be dark out and they'll have to come in.

lol @ the hissy, thx d3 I needed that

Edited by BeeR

:blink: Not sure that's technically "hindsight", but OK. :tup:

Um, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what hindsight is. Did you maybe misread his comment? :unsure:

+1

I don't expect Lacy to be available with the Bengals first 2nd round pick (thanks Raiders), but he was the obvious pick here. IMO, upgrading our talent at RB is what this team needs to take the next step. It will take allot of preasure off Andy Dalton.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

I don't expect Lacy to be available with the Bengals first 2nd round pick (thanks Raiders), but he was the obvious pick here. IMO, upgrading our talent at RB is what this team needs to take the next step. It will take allot of preasure off Andy Dalton.

Stanky, I don't think that Lacy is the top talent at RB this year. It's all debatable though. I see him as more of a Mark Ingram than Trent Richardson.

And Matt B. goes to the Cards. They are in desperate need and most seem to think he's the 2d best prospect. Hard to say - I can see someone reaching for him in the first (though unlikely) or falling to the 3d (also unlikely IMO but more possible).

Stanky, I don't think that Lacy is the top talent at RB this year. It's all debatable though. I see him as more of a Mark Ingram than Trent Richardson.

I would be fine with a Mark Ingram kind of talent. I don't believe NO is utilizing him properly. While Lacy might not be the most talented back in this draft, I feel he is the most talented 3 down back. Truthfully, I wanted to take a back with our second 2nd round pick, but felt Lacy was too good to pass up. Like I stated earlier, I would be shocked If he's there when the real draft rolls around.

You're not going to see Richardson in the 2nd round of any draft, mock or real, so ....

Buffalo just lost 2 very good guards in free agency and feeling my other target will be there in THIS THIRD ROUND I decided to take a chance and grab a massive powerful guard to pair with Cordy Glenn on the left side.

Hope he's good.