[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL 2013 FAs

BeeR

They're falling into the same trap the Jets of 3 years ago did, the Eagles of 2 years ago, and the Bucs of last year. They're swinging for the fences by name shopping, but they're not plugging too many holes.

Welker is a nice get, but really - you had that same player in Stokley. Sure he's gonna wreak havoc inbetween the hashes, but Decker and Thomas are gonna wanna be fed too.

They still need a RB. They just got DRC, but outside of a few decent games he had with Arizona, he hasn't lived up to they hype either.

Can't fault the Broncos though - they're trying, but spending money in the wrong places..

They have to swing for the fences now because Peyton's not getting any younger.

Stokely is a similiar type player to Welker, but Welker's healthier and more productive.

I thought you were done for the night Taz? Don't stay up too late. You remember the last time your mom caught you up past bedtime following twitter. It wasn't a pretty sight. :busted:

Hahahahaha...had a quick nap. You really think I'm going to bed without a Jake Long desert tweet?

• Like 1

Hahahahaha...had a quick nap. You really think I'm going to bed without a Jake Long desert tweet?

Lol! Rumor has it he had the shrimp bruschetta appetizer, which is a clear indication he's signed with the Rams. (Right?)

P.S. - OK, I couldn't resist playing Grammar Cop. :busted: "Jake Long desert tweet" - He's signing with Arizona now?

Edited by Tripleshot

Lol! Rumor has it he had the shrimp bruschetta appetizer, which is a clear indication he's signed with the Rams. (Right?)

P.S. - OK, I couldn't resist playing Grammar Cop. :busted: "Jake Long desert tweet" - He's signing with Arizona now?

What is worse is that I was a cook for 20 yrs and I still don't hot to spell it.

I'll never take pot shots at anybody commenting on this thread. THis is a free for all and I just happen to be a big twitter guy (BP Walllace sILENCE!!!) I'm the least knowledgeable guy on this site...but I have great Twitter info :wink:

Just messing with you Taz. Feel free to take some Mr Mom potshots at me(as I was a stay-home dad for almost 11 years before going back to work recently.) :D

Awesome! I would absolutely love to be a stay-home dad. I need a rich wife and some kids though.

Browns sign former Cardinal LB Quentin Groves, he rejoins his former DC Ray Horton

http://www.cleveland...ive_coo_14.html

Browns also resigned Chris Ogbonnaya (silent G) and tenders 2 other players

http://www.wlwt.com/...az/-/index.html

I'm occassionally checking the ESPN Free Agent tracker for the Browns and saw these new signings. Maybe not big enough to generate twitter traffic, or it happened after Taz turned in. ;)

Edited by stevegrab
  • Like 1

LaRon Landry just signed a 4 year deal with the Colts. GREAT SIGN!!

Sweet.....

This is the kind of move the pigheaded Polian would have NEVER made. Instead he'd be re-signing Freeney for a ton more money than he's worth :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Yo Taz...do us all a favor...since you are posting basically every-other post in this thread, any chance you can shorten your sig-line to just one chapter so it makes the page easier to read? perhaps even just one line?

tia

How's that

CB Sean Smith to the Chiefs :furious::pullhair:

:coach: Cmon Chargers...everybody in the division is getting better but us. Even the Raiders have made significant upgrades.

I like this signing. Necessary, especially with what Denver is doing.

I'm sure the Chargers will sign someone, eventually.