[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL 2013 FAs

BeeR

I don't get all the media hype there? So what if he was a former #1 overall pick? He hasn't lived up anywhere close to that status. He's talented, and decent - but a media camp out and all this hype? Why???? I don't get it..

Cause when healthy, he's one of the best LT's in the game. Add to the fact that incumbent LT Roger Safford has stated he will demand a trade if moved to RT. It's big news in St.Louis and could open the market for a starting LT if, indeed, Long is signed.

wth?? shades of philly's ghost past? seattle and denver just trying to buy the Lombardi?

I wish san diego would try this. Just F'n once. JUST ONCE!

I've been told by several sources that SD is going to try the 2001 Pats formula and be heavy in secondary market which starts next week. We got Cox, which is HUGH, but we'll probably lose Carson. Add to the fact we lost Vasquez to the damned Donkies ... don't even wanna talk about it

Cause when healthy, he's one of the best LT's in the game. Add to the fact that incumbent LT Roger Safford has stated he will demand a trade if moved to RT. It's big news in St.Louis and could open the market for a starting LT if, indeed, Long is signed.

I get it. He's trying to delay his decision trying to get another free dinner tonight..

I've been told by several sources that SD is going to try the 2001 Pats formula and be heavy in secondary market which starts next week. We got Cox, which is HUGH, but we'll probably lose Carson. Add to the fact we lost Vasquez to the damned Donkies ... don't even wanna talk about it

At this rate there isn't going to be a secondary market.

At this rate there isn't going to be a secondary market.

contrar monfrair

There are a BUNCH of quality FA's still on the market. WR will be severely thin after Jennings is signed (Minnesota?) but all other positions are still loaded with starters.

Just so I make this perfectly clear, the 2001 Patriots won a Lombardi Trophy while snagging cheap signings in the secondary market. That starts next week....big names are coming off the board for sure, but there is a TON of talent still left out there.

Edited by tazinib1

contrar monfrair

There are a BUNCH of quality FA's still on the market. WR will be severely thin after Jennings is signed (Minnesota?) but all other positions are still loaded with starters.

Just so I make this perfectly clear, the 2001 Patriots won a Lombardi Trophy while snagging cheap signings in the secondary market. That starts next week....big names are coming off the board for sure, but there is a TON of talent still left out there.

Yeah . . .because the Bolts are pretty awesome at FA signings . . . .cougheddieroyalrobertmeachumcough

• Like 2

Except for Elvis contract issue, the Donkies are pretty much done in FA. Only $52k under cap

Not if they cut Mays ($3,333,333), cut Kuper ($2,669,664), and, as mentioned, cut ($8.754M) or restructure ($5-6M) Doom.

Methinks the Broncos aren't through yet! :brow:

Edited by Rileyrott

Cowpokes have no cap space...sorry man

Yep. What else is new? :bag:

I know my handle is 'diehard', but this is starting to get tough. All the good times going to games and a couple SBs with my dad in the 70s, the resurgence in the early 90s, and then really nothing to speak of in positive terms since then. One stinkin' playoff win over Philly. Whoop de do.

Jerry won't quit, so I'll sit back another 10 years and wait for him to kick that Salvation Army bucket. It's all any realistic Cowboy fan has at this point. I'd rather he hang up the GM hat, but since he won't...

Oh...and :kicksrock: