[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL 2013 FAs

BeeR

If I remember correctly, he started a few games 2 years ago in Detriot when Stafford went down. He did fairly well if I recall..

He's not just getting a chance to start, sounds like he is their top QB and they'd be ok with him as the starter, according to Arians

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/18/bruce-arians-drew-stanton-very-capable-of-being-cardinals-starter/

Josh Cribbs failed physical in Arizona. He'll get another chance in couple weeks

ETA: reason for failed physical, according to his agent, was surgery to repair torn meniscus. He'll be given another physical and should sign with Arizona.

Edited by tazinib1

He'll always be Ocho Cinco in my heart :love:

He'll always be a giant tool in my book.

PS Good catch on Cribbs, just read that in the local paper and came to post it. His agent actually says Cribbs didn't fail the physical, the team just wants to wait a while longer to see how is knee progresses. Probably means nobody else will sign him though.

Hasselbeck to the Colts

Cmon Irsay..we are all on pins and needles waiting for this HUGE WR you said is coming

How did it get to be a WR? I didn't see anything from Irsay that indicated that, it looks to me like that spawned from the speculation here.

How did it get to be a WR? I didn't see anything from Irsay that indicated that, it looks to me like that spawned from the speculation here.

Saturday night Jim Irsay was drunk tweeting and put out numerous tweets about how they're out of cap space, but that's not going to stop them, they're working on landing a WR. Sunday Jim Irsay didn't tweet, but told reporters that it's not Victor Cruz, and later that day said it's not Larry Fitzgerald.

Personally - I'm thinking they went hard after Fitzgerald and probably came close, but the cap hit would have been $15M, and I'm not sure the Cardinals were ready to let their best player go. I'm not sure if we're ever going to find out who it was.

I see some analysts speculate that Ryan Grigson (Colts GM who used to work in the Eagles organization) was trying to go after either Maclin or DJax as (just rumors) both of them are already in Chip Kelley's doghouse.

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

Colt Fans,hint------ it's a Wide Receiver!!

Ah ok, I don't follow the twits directly, now I see. I love the speculation these drive.

Tampa Mike fits. He's going to be a UFA after this year, they have a legit #1 WR already, and they have big money tied up elsewhere (and still need to plan for Freeman).

Maybe Seattle's excess? They are overly stacked now, Sidney Rice has some name value and I'm a big fan of what I've seen from Doug Baldwin, who Luck played with in college.

Maybe Seattle's excess? They are overly stacked now, Sidney Rice has some name value and I'm a big fan of what I've seen from Doug Baldwin, who Luck played with in college.

Doug Baldwin is a very good call. He's been rumored to a few teams, but several sources speculated it might be him when the tweet came out. Not the BIG name he was tweeting about, but depth, none the less. I seriously doubt he puts any pressure on Hilton though.

Saturday night Jim Irsay was drunk tweeting and put out numerous tweets about how they're out of cap space, but that's not going to stop them, they're working on landing a WR. Sunday Jim Irsay didn't tweet, but told reporters that it's not Victor Cruz, and later that day said it's not Larry Fitzgerald.

Personally - I'm thinking they went hard after Fitzgerald and probably came close, but the cap hit would have been $15M, and I'm not sure the Cardinals were ready to let their best player go. I'm not sure if we're ever going to find out who it was.

I see some analysts speculate that Ryan Grigson (Colts GM who used to work in the Eagles organization) was trying to go after either Maclin or DJax as (just rumors) both of them are already in Chip Kelley's doghouse.

Man, talk about setting up your fanbase for a letdown if it's not one of the big names and/or a deal isn't imminent.

If he wasn't such a little girl about tweeting, I'd have to wonder why someone would over-hype like this. Guy needs to start acting like an owner.

• Like 1