[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

mock: one for the road?

BeeR

Was talked about, haven't seen anything - won't exactly lose sleep on it but wouldn't mind doing one more, if we can keep it moving along. Y/N?

I was going to start up another mock using the same Huddlers that wanted in on the last one starting early April. We'll do a round or 2 prior to the real deal.

I was going to start up another mock using the same Huddlers that wanted in on the last one starting early April. We'll do a round or 2 prior to the real deal.

? It's almost April, so with the draft only about 4 weeks away, I'd say "prior to the real deal" is about now...

• Like 1

? It's almost April, so with the draft only about 4 weeks away, I'd say "prior to the real deal" is about now...

Yeah, the primary reason for the redux was to adjust for FA impact, and we're mostly past that. There are only one or two FA's remaining that might affect a mock in any significant way. I'd like to see it start sooner than later as well.

We finished 2 rounds in the 1st mock in exactly 3 weeks (21 days, March 2nd-the 23rd). By starting it up this weekend, we'll have over 3 weeks and hopefully plenty of time to get through 1-2 rounds. I'll get something going over the next couple days, unless someone wants to start it up tonight. I have too much going on today.

Yeah, the primary reason for the redux was to adjust for FA impact, and we're mostly past that. There are only one or two FA's remaining that might affect a mock in any significant way. I'd like to see it start sooner than later as well.

DE?

Still some significant CB's out there...and a few RB's

Grimes (coming off an ACL and ???. Namdi stinks. Who am I missing. RBs are pretty much irrelevant any more

And WR, at least according to the FA tracker I'm looking at on ESPN. Cruz & Brandon Lloyd just to name a couple. What about Kolb? Dennis Pitta @ TE.

No

Cruz is tenured. No way he gets 1st in a trade. Lloyd is a pile of crap...failure in NE last year. Pitta is not a FA unless I am wrong. Kolb? cmon man

Correct and Pitta is restricted.

Kolb? LOL

I do not believe I can improve on the Carolina Panthers' fantastic results of the 1st mock draft shown below. I challenge someone to try by stepping up to represent the Carolina Panthers. I'm out for the 2nd mock draft to make way for a new voice and new possibilities!

Carolina Panthers
(7-9) -
electricrelish
-
Xavier Rhodes, CB, FSU

Carolina Panthers
(7-9) -
electricrelish
-
Manti Te'o,
ILB
, Notre Dame

God Bless and Good Hunting!

Edited by electricrelish

I am going to have to bow out as well. I enjoyed the last one and would do a 2nd, but I don't want to leave you guys waiting on me if my baby boy decides its time to join the world. I will give input on the Broncos though to another guy if he wants it.