[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Old guys draft quickly!

BeachBum

The Huddle Old Timers (HOT), ages 55 and over just completed their SLOW draft. 12 teams, 18 roster spots, .5 PPR, pretty standard FF League. Started Friday about noon, finished today about 2 PM. Thats 216 picks in 5 days. Not bad for a bunch of geezers who can barely find their way to the bathroom, much less keep up with a draft!

At the risk of {AE} disapproving, here is a link to the draft.

http://football6.myfantasyleague.com/2013/options?L=16933&O=17

The Huddle Old Timers (HOT), ages 55 and over just completed their SLOW draft. 12 teams, 18 roster spots, .5 PPR, pretty standard FF League. Started Friday about noon, finished today about 2 PM. Thats 216 picks in 5 days. Not bad for a bunch of geezers who can barely find their way to the bathroom, much less keep up with a draft!

http://football6.myf...ns?L=16933&O=17

Quit bragging. You old farts have nothing better to do other than mall walking and eating soft foods.

:D

If someone dies next year, count me in. I just turned 55 :D

Old guys draft quickly!

They play golf the same way, I've noticed. Which is good. They never hit the ball far enough to lose it.

Au contraire, on the courses I play the water is often very close to the tee, not requiring a particularly long drive to 'lose it'.

Oh and I do regularly hit 225 - 240 off the tee! But we do play fast.

:tup:

Not if its an invitation only league

:okay:

Old guys draft quickly!

They play golf the same way, I've noticed. Which is good. They never hit the ball far enough to lose it.

:tup:

If someone dies next year, count me in. I just turned 55 :D

You are now officially on the waiting list! You would be the first ♀ evah!

Will this be like the waiting list for my women's golf club league where someone has to die or have a stroke before there is an opening?

Hope not! :(

Edited by rocknrobn26

Last year we managed to finish in just under two hours. We filled up late and were a little under the gun, so that had something to do with it methinks. Well, that, and we are much younger. Maybe that's why the league is called PRIME TIME. :headbang:

This year, however, is a different story. We started last Sunday night and are still only in the 16th round. :bash: I think all of the really slow picks that have dragged the draft out this long are being blamed on booty calls.

Last year we managed to finish in just under two hours days. We filled up late and were a little under the gun, so that had something to do with it methinks. Well, that, and we are much younger. Maybe that's why the league is called PRIME TIME. :headbang:

This year, however, is a different story. We started last Sunday night and are still only in the 16th round. :bash: I think all of the really slow picks that have dragged the draft out this long are being blamed on booty calls.

Fixed. Two hours would be insane.

It hurts to get your butt kicked by old geezers. :thinking:

Not as bad as you would think. They have a hard time getting as much power into their kicks because of the knee/hip replacements. You gotta watch out for their canes, however.

Edited by Tripleshot

Old guys draft quickly!

That's just because the quicker they finish, the quicker they can get to the 19th (or 10th) hole!!