[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Good morning HighKite and thank you again so very much for your great advice. Here's are my two round 1 playoff dilemmas:

(non-PPR league)

TE:

Jason Witten at home vs Packers

or

Delanie Walker at home vs Cardinals

FLEX:

Eddie Lacy @ Dallas

or

Andre Ellington @ Tennessee

or

Jordan Todman at home vs Bills

Edited by Dcat

You've given great advice all year, so here goes.

My TE's are Fleener and Reed and I can only roster 2. Do I drop Reed for Pitta? I feel like Pitta will be huge from here on out, so I'm tempted to start him over Fleener.

Also, my 2 defenses are Titans and Raiders. Obviously I'm not starting the Raiders against KC, but do I start the Titans against Arizona?

PS, I only have 1 move left on the year, and I'm down 15 right now. Could Pitta save me from elimination???

Reed is not playing so that makes that decision easy for you.I think he is done for the year and even if he was to come back he would not get the snaps he was getting.

They are both scary and between them I would start the Titans. I pimped the Raiders last week and it helped none of us. I don't feel as bad because most were pimping them worse than me. this week I am pimping Philly.

That all being said I might save that move and just roll with Fleener and Tennessee. I don't think the upgrades are worth what you might miss out on next week.

Tinkering at last moment... Quite a gap to make up on second week of "2 week per playoff round" format.

FLEX - Currently slotting Stevie Johnson to start (was leaning this way and your rec supported that). But still looking at possibly plugging in an alternative with potential "higher upside"?

Available on my WW:

Jerricho Cotchery

Da'Rick Rogers

Marlon Brown

Jerome Simpson

Doug Baldwin

Cordarelle Patterson

Any of above preferable vs S. Johnson?

Thanks bud.

The Johnson , Patterson is close. real close. coin flipping close. I will go with Johnson just because he has got it done in the past at this time of the year and I think his downside is a little less.plus you already own him.

Just as reference I think both are solid today and either could bust out for a huge game. they also could both get gooseeggs. did I confuse even more : )

Suprised Patterson is on your WW though. if I had someone to drop I would pick him up.

Should I make the safe play and start Jennings over R. Bush this week? I think Bush has more upside but am concerned he'll injure himself again before or during the game.

.5 ppr, 0.1 pt per yard, 6 pts all tds, 6 pt bonus at 150 yards rushing / receiving

I would roll with Bush myself. Jennings gives you the same problem, 1 hit and he could be in trouble. except he offers that without talent. Bush offers you that with talent.

Chris Ogbonnaya or Joique Bell?

Some weather in CLE and I am also starting Gordon and Cameron from the Brownies. Thx.

I would go with Ogbayanna. with the whole team watching Gordon and the few that aint looking at Cameron, he is a good sneaky play I think.

Good morning HighKite and thank you again so very much for your great advice. Here's are my two round 1 playoff dilemmas:

(non-PPR league)

TE:

Jason Witten at home vs Packers

or

Delanie Walker at home vs Cardinals

FLEX:

Eddie Lacy @ Dallas

or

Andre Ellington @ Tennessee

or

Jordan Todman at home vs Bills

1st 1 I go Witten. I know Walker has a great matchup. yahoo says its the best matchup for a TE they have seen in 10 years. that alone should be reason for you to go with Witten.

Dont get me wrong, I think Walker is solid today. but he does not have the upside of Witten. Walker as the upside of a TE. Witten has the upside of a WR.

Your 2nd question hits a nerve as I still have to decide whether I trust Lacy enough myself. of the 3 he is a automatic start if Lacy is really ready to go. I just am not getting that feeling. the best info they have given us is he feels better then he did at the end of last weeks game. that tells me he is still hurting despite how they sugarcoated it. and this is a big game. at the same time he has a dream matchup. the best I can tell you right now is have both him and Todman ready to go a watch TV and see what they are saying like I am doing right now. every site and every person says go Lacy. I myself am thinking of going with Gio over him. but that is gonna be a last minute decision as it looks right now

probably the worst RB situation ever. With Peterson and Gerhart both out, I have to choose 2 out of Gore vs a tough Buccs D, Rainey vs a tough 9ers D, Donald Brown, Jordan Todman or Matt Asiata LOL ... lord help me

Looks like Todman and Gore to me. Rainey is fantasy friendly, you know when to start him and know when to sit him. this is a sit week. and after last week for me it is impossible to trust Brown.

I lost RG3. Have Dalton, Alex Smith And Tannehill. Who should I start? I'm leaning toward Dalton just because the guy I'm playing has AJ Green. What do you think? Thanks!!!

I don't ever worry about who the other person starts. I play my best matchup when the guys are of close nature. these 3 are of close nature but only 1 has a nice matchup and that is Smith. he gets the Raiders who ould not even stop the Jet offense.