[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Awful, AP's son...

Shakenbake

This post infuriates me to the point where I just wont fully comment on how ridiculous it is.

What I will say is that prayers to AP, and I wouldnt blame him for not even showing up to this game. I read somewhere where he stated that football was a release for him so whether he gets 10 yards or 200, I hope that it does enough for him to where he dosent do something he regrets off the field.

Whoa calm down - I didn't mean to offend anyone. I said it makes me wonder - not that it is the case. It probably isn't. The whole situation just seems really weird and out of the blue to me. I mean really - what in the world motivates someone to do this? I can't understand that at all.

Ok - I do not have kids and I do not know what a two year olds physical being is like, And I am not getting involved in this emotionally as I respect and understand what it must be like for a father of a young child to read this. All I want to know is from a fully forensic perspective what it would take to inflict the injuries this child suffered to cause this horrific happening. Does this mean the child was beaten, shaken etc. to the point of death or could this result from a simple push and fall down etc. Please I do not mean to be insensitive but I'm trying to get a grasp on this totally illogical thing.

He would have to have been hit or dropped on his head repeatedly. Its not the sort of thing that happens from an "oops" sort of thing. This chives sack beat a toddler to death. He should be chivesing fed alive to wild starving dogs at a minimum. He probably deserves worse than that.

Whoa calm down - I didn't mean to offend anyone. I said it makes me wonder - not that it is the case. It probably isn't. The whole situation just seems really weird and out of the blue to me. I mean really - what in the world motivates someone to do this? I can't understand that at all.

I dont think that you meant to do it, but in your original post you basically qualified this kids life as less valuable than AP junior. Thats chivesed up man.

I dont think that you meant to do it, but in your original post you basically qualified this kids life as less valuable than AP junior. Thats chivesed up man.

It was just poorly worded then - that's not what I meant at all. I don't think his life is less valuable. All I meant by that is I'm happy that Adrian Peterson Jr. is okay. Would be doubly devastating if something happened to both kids.

Edited by Ron677

Sick to my stomach and can't even think straight right now. I have three old twins, boy and girl. I can't even imagine what would go through someone's head to beat a child. So incredibly wrong for a human being to act like this, if you can call him a human being. Thoughts and prayers to AP and his family. I hope he takes as much time as he needs to grieve.

Supposedly until fairly recently Peterson didn't even know the child was even his. The "Mother" Had it narrowed down to two different men who could have been the father.

For all any of us know the "Mother" could have told Peterson to just leave and he wasn't wanted in Sioux Falls. Or maybe not. Nobody really knows.

Edited by Ron677

I have a 6 year old son, this story has ruined me, I can't fathom what AP is going through right now. With him saying he's playing Sunday I hope he has a career day. Please understand that I mean no disrespect by saying this but I picked up the Carolina D on waivers Wednesday morning before this came out, I feel dirty starting them, are there other FF players feeling perplexed with this decision? Again, I mean no disrespect with posting this, I feel horrible.

As a father of 5 yr old and 2 yr old boys, I can say that the punishment I would request is 30 minutes alone in a room with the dude that did this. I can actually understand AP wanting to play, and even needing to play, as an outlet for his rage.