[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Awful, AP's son...

Shakenbake

I couldn't imagine going to work while dealing with such a tragedy.

Or playing NFL football.

If I had Peterson's body I would be so angry during the game that nobody would have a chance at tackling me. Breaking tackle after tackle breaking every run for a long touchdown. 1 game stats: 1000 yds rushing, 10 touchdowns, 50 yards per carry average

Edited by Ron677

NFL Total Access reported that Peterson and the family were already prepared for the worst before he stated he would play. I definitely wouldn't mind if he didnt play in order to grieve and I have him on my fantasy football team. Hope that Patterson guy gets the book thrown at him!!! I mean a defenseless child wtf!!!!! I couldn't imagine losing my daughter who just turned two in September :(

It wasn't Adrian Peterson Jr. thank god, but still extremely tragic. I'm surprised that Peterson is still practicing and playing this week in spite of the news. Makes me wonder if he didn't have any relationship with the kid at all.

This post infuriates me to the point where I just wont fully comment on how ridiculous it is.

What I will say is that prayers to AP, and I wouldnt blame him for not even showing up to this game. I read somewhere where he stated that football was a release for him so whether he gets 10 yards or 200, I hope that it does enough for him to where he dosent do something he regrets off the field.

Edited by Team Archer

This post infuriates me to the point where I just wont fully comment on how ridiculous it is.

What I will say is that prayers to AP, and I wouldnt blame him for not even showing up to this game. I read somewhere where he stated that football was a release for him so whether he gets 10 yards or 200, I hope that it does enough for him to where he dosent do something he regrets off the field.

Glad I'm not the only one. Some folks need a filter between their pea-sized brains and their fingers on the keyboard. Idiot.

Ok - I do not have kids and I do not know what a two year olds physical being is like, And I am not getting involved in this emotionally as I respect and understand what it must be like for a father of a young child to read this. All I want to know is from a fully forensic perspective what it would take to inflict the injuries this child suffered to cause this horrific happening. Does this mean the child was beaten, shaken etc. to the point of death or could this result from a simple push and fall down etc. Please I do not mean to be insensitive but I'm trying to get a grasp on this totally illogical thing.

You can get angry as you want for anyones posted opinion, but it some facts need to be added...

But it needs to be pointed out, AP over the last few months has had pics of him kissing his son on the sideline of a preseason game, this same son AP tweeted gave him grief that the Vikes got beat by the Browns and AP tweeted that to everyone.

This is NOT the same boy that we're talking about now, he is still doing fine. Not defending anyone, just clarifying some things, Carry on, Dill Josh Gordon bag needs to die!

Ok - I do not have kids and I do not know what a two year olds physical being is like, And I am not getting involved in this emotionally as I respect and understand what it must be like for a father of a young child to read this. All I want to know is from a fully forensic perspective what it would take to inflict the injuries this child suffered to cause this horrific happening. Does this mean the child was beaten, shaken etc. to the point of death or could this result from a simple push and fall down etc. Please I do not mean to be insensitive but I'm trying to get a grasp on this totally illogical thing.

doesn't matter IMO. I hope this chiveser gets what he deserves. Soon

doesn't matter IMO. I hope this chiveser gets what he deserves. Soon

I agree that justice needs to be served, But I have seen situations where one punch in a fight has led to the death and murder charge and events were people have literally punched each other tens of times to both get up and walk away. Like I said, and please, I am no way defending the, perpetrator, but can anyone here speak fro a forensic perspective what we may be looking at

I agree that justice needs to be served, But I have seen situations where one punch in a fight has led to the death and murder charge and events were people have literally punched each other tens of times to both get up and walk away. Like I said, and please, I am no way defending the, perpetrator, but can anyone here speak fro a forensic perspective what we may be looking at

Well if you read the link the OP provided (or any other outlet providing the story), you'll learn that cops believe the kid was "severely beaten". Good enough forensics for you?