[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Demarco Murray

nelsosi

The only thing I've found is the post on twitter from Clarence Hill. Not sure who he is or where he got it from though.

A quick read on MCL sprains told me that the earliest he could be back is 2 weeks if it was very mild/grade 1. Anything past that would be at least 4-6 weeks if not more. Could just be conservative reporting at the moment, I'm hoping for a very mild sprain myself. Without him I am thin at RB.

Fred Jackson just had a mild MCL sprain for Buffalo and had almost 100 total yards and two short TD's the next game, not necessarily going to miss two weeks.

• Like 1

Fred Jackson just had a mild MCL sprain for Buffalo and had almost 100 total yards and two short TD's the next game, not necessarily going to miss two weeks.

\

Yep purely depends on the degree of the injury and I'll bet it is minor because the play he was injured on looked very innocent. Would be shocked if it's damaged badly

Edited by Ron677

This is all my fault and I accept sole responsibility. Early on in the game last night, I thought to myself, wow, Murray has been healthy so far. Maybe I should have gone out on a limb and drafted him in more than just the one league I have him in.

I am ballz deep in some Demarco Murray. I have him in almost every league. He is generally my RB2, so this doesnt kill me. But in one league, due to keepers, he is my RB1. That was actually working out for me up until now.

^^ This. I was winding up with Murray much later than he should have fallen, and I bit. May regret this (I have him on two teams) but he has already outperformed my expectations, and even on the week he got hurt he scored a TD to minimize my pain (if not his own).

So now we're hearing through NFL Network that Dallas may be in the market for a RB before the trade deadline and that they're no longer sold on Murray as a franchise RB.

Who do you think they'd go after? MJD?

Vikings should offer AP and see if they can get Jerra to borderline stroke-out and throw in a truckload of draft picks in his delirium (a la the way MN did in the Herschel Walker deal). If the Vikes start rebuilding now, they might be relevant by the time the new stadium opens...

Cannot image Dallas with their salary cap woes can afford a Peterson. Maybe a MJD though not hard to argue that he has maybe too many miles on the odometer anyway.

then again Dallas is in such bad cap situations next year that they may throw all caution to the wind for a chance to win it this year. Not going to happen in 2014.