[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roddy White

zekez

I will never draft this overrated pos ever again. he ruined my season.

This one WR you drafted as your WR2/3 ruined your season :rofl:

Not your line ups ?

Or other choice of QB, RB , WR , TE , PK , TE

Or not thinking of byes soon enough to work the wire ?

Or your lack of trading ?

But I thought David Wilson ruined your season? At least that's what you said in the Wilson thread. Agree with MoBD, likely just a poor all around draft. :)

brg88tx

• Members

• bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

• 364 posts

• Fan of the:Texans

Posted Today, 10:36 AM

truck you david Wilson....you ruined my whole season

so who really ruined your season :clap::rofl:

Of %$%#%@&*( course!! Hold on to his worthless a$$ all year long, finaly had enough and dumped him, and not only is he putting up gret #s (100 yds so far) he's beating the hell out of the two chumps I AM starting (Allen and Cooper). Really love this game ...NOT!

He played a terrible secondary today. Let's not get too excited.

thanks for the heads up as i was on my way to getting there. whew.

• Like 1

I already dropped him, so I won't have to make this decision, but how much faith would you have in him over the next couple weeks? Would anyone really have any confidence in starting him in the playoffs over the next few weeks? I really don't think I would be able too.

I already dropped him, so I won't have to make this decision, but how much faith would you have in him over the next couple weeks? Would anyone really have any confidence in starting him in the playoffs over the next few weeks? I really don't think I would be able too.

With GB and WAS coming up, why not? Neither has stellar secondaries and ATL appears to have picked up some late season mojo.

Edited by wpayers

If Rodgers is out next week I will have no problem playing him over Jordy.

Roddy has been a very consistent producer through his career. Clearly, he was not 100% for the bulk of this season but it would appear he's getting closer to it. If he practices this week no reason not to trust him going forward IMO.

Exactly. And it is precisely why one should not develope a "I'll never draft this guy again" mentality with most players, especially when they have a patter of success and only dropped off with the injury this year.