[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony Romo and the Cowboys play callers

Cowboyz1

Proving once and for all they are clowns. I hereby denounce any defense of romo. These last two picks are proof positive that I have been dead wrong in defending him. But the last one was pure indefensible bone headedness. On 1st and goal with Murray averaging over 5 yards a carry AND with 3 first round picks on the offensive line they call a play action pass. Then romo with all the time the world does the unthinkable. Rather then do what any rookie QB, college freshman or first year pee wee QB would do and throw the ball away and live for second down. No he lobs the ball into a sea of linebackers. Worse yet that is the second time they were goal to go and passed. I therefore conclude that there is a uncureable bout of retardedness amoung the coaching staff and players. I now can accept that until that is cured I will just watch in calm amazement until such time we have a new QB and coaching staff. As I write this Romo has just tossed number three as if he is goin for a record. Wow

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

Proving once and for all they are clowns. I hereby denounce any defense of romo. These last two picks are proof positive that I have been dead wrong in defending him. But the last one was pure indefensible bone headedness. On 1st and goal with Murray averaging over 5 yards a carry AND with 3 first round picks on the offensive line they call a play action pass. Then romo with all the time the world does the unthinkable. Rather then do what any rookie QB, college freshman or first year pee wee QB would do and throw the ball away and live for second down. No he lobs the ball into a sea of linebackers. Worse yet that is the second time they were goal to go and passed. I therefore conclude that there is a uncureable bout of retardedness amoung the coaching staff and players. I now can accept that until that is cured I will just watch in calm amazement until such time we have a new QB and coaching staff. As I write this Romo has just tossed number three as if he is goin for a record. Wow

Yeah, He's lost it. I have him in one league out of necessity. Need to hit the WW. He's a train wreck.

Every other team in the league on 1st and goal runs the football but us. I ju as t dont understAnd it. This quite possibly was the worst half of football I have ever witnessed by a football team. Seriously the play calling inside the 5 has been retarted. The decision making by our veteran QB has been retarted. The defense looks like they all have money riding on san Fran. Horrible.

Proving once and for all they are clowns. I hereby denounce any defense of romo. These last two picks are proof positive that I have been dead wrong in defending him.

This has been an evolution of boneheadedness and in this game at least it looks like several Cowboys are past their sell-by date. Romo is one of them but the offensive coordinator/head coach aren't helping.

Romo wasn't this bad in years past so maybe it's one game. Problem is - probably not. This team will suck until Jerrah goes.

Looking at Dallas' upcoming schedule...they have a shot at STL, other than that, all losses. I'm going to Vegas next week and will bet my trucking house on whatever the under is for their win total. Also, Romo is done, his arm...not to mention his decision making...is gone.

Were the refs part of the Cowboys play callers. I applaud Aikman for even calling it how it is with the bad calls.

Hard to fault the refs with the league's new emphasis on not touching the prima dona WRs ... they want high flying, high scoring games and are willing to have high flying yellow flags to make it happen

Hard to fault the refs with the league's new emphasis on not touching the prima dona WRs ... they want high flying, high scoring games and are willing to have high flying yellow flags to make it happen

They called Lloyd for an offensive hold when the db pulled on him. It negated a Vernon Davis reception that was 30+ yards. The other calls against the Niner dbs were also not even close.

They called Lloyd for an offensive hold when the db pulled on him. It negated a Vernon Davis reception that was 30+ yards. The other calls against the Niner dbs were also not even close.

< shrug > each year we get closer and closer to a flag football NFL as owners want to protect their investments and encourage high scoring games. My local high school has more and harder practices than the NFL does.