[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Gordon news?

NYCDOG

I think that is the easy answer....without risk there are no fantasy championships....

I have made my bones on taking risks because scared money doesn't win.....couple that with this being my worst fantasy season to date and week 12 being my make or break week......playing Gordon sounds like an ideal situation....

but who knows?

I admit to being risk averse and know that it does impact my ability to win in fantasy.

• Like 1

I just threw up a little bit. I traded Gordon way back when (for Seattle defense and Fred Jackson, since moved in a deal for effing Michael Floyd). This move is one of the few blemishes on my management this year, but promises to be a bad move...the team who has Gordon is winning his division in our league as I lead my division. I fear I'll see JG at some point and it won't be good.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/301046/gordon-will-return-wo-restrictions-monday

Gordon will return 'w/o restrictions' Monday

The NFL has confirmed that Josh Gordon will resume football activities "without restriction" when his suspension expires on Monday.

In other words, he'll be all systems go for Week 12 against the Falcons, and beyond. "(He) will be clear to resume normal activities without restriction," AFC director of football communications Jon Zimmer said. Gordon will immediately slot back in as a WR1 in fantasy leagues. We'll get a better feel for whether Gordon is a high- or low-end WR1 when we see how he's utilized and how often he's targeted. The Browns are playing run-heavy football this year, after leading the NFL in 2013 pass attempts.

Source: ESPN.com

Nov 14 - 3:42 PM

Exactly how I feel. He will be an immediate WR #1 and a weekly must start.

Do you know something about McCoy that probably even McCoy doesn't know?

Only did it because I am stacked at WR and in trouble at RB. Gambling on the return of his OL getting McCoy rolling for a strong finish.

Only did it because I am stacked at WR and in trouble at RB. Gambling on the return of his OL getting McCoy rolling for a strong finish.

That makes sense, couldn't see the reason at first. Good luck, also nice to have someone else sharing the misery!

Welcome to the lineup kid f@ck it I'm rolling him out week 1 of his return

Don't blame ya. I'm gonna have to as well cause of injuries.

The news of Gordon off suspension has eased the pain of this weeks loss.

He starts for me every week the rest of the way. I expect lots of fantasy goodness from JG.

All I care about is the bolded

I'd say 10 targets, 7 rec, 100 yards and a TD is a reasonable expectation.

Yeah, I went overboard a bit on that projection. :mouth:

But at the same time, nobody here has called me out on it directly... in other words, doesn't seem too far fetched, does it? Really, it's about the targets (and the receptions and TDs, yes, I know), and I say he gets a good 15 targets this weekend, 10 for sure. No way the coaches worry about him on a snap count.

Yeah, I went overboard a bit on that projection. :mouth:

But at the same time, nobody here has called me out on it directly... in other words, doesn't seem too far fetched, does it? Really, it's about the targets (and the receptions and TDs, yes, I know), and I say he gets a good 15 targets this weekend, 10 for sure. No way the coaches worry about him on a snap count.

Wasn't calling you out, just giving my own projection. I think DMD will be more in line with mine ;)

I doubt there is a snap count either, but will be interesting to see what kind of shape he is in. More than anything (NFL not fantasy) I want a win, and I want him to straighten up and stay out of trouble.