[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Started Cousins over Rodgers

Nostack

Cousins over Rivers. The hell with a straight, I want a royal flush. Greed.

• Like 2

It was ugly in the 1st half...it's embarrassing and uncomfortable now. Do they not have another QB? It's clear Cousins is just panicking and flailing wildly

The trend continues - teams seem to be figuring him out at halftime because his 2nd half stats are not good. A very disturbing trend.

TO the people who started Cousins instead of Aaron Rodgers, Nick foles, and Rivers, you're insane.

Your hindsight is astonishingly accurate. Congrats on that.

TO the people who started Cousins instead of Aaron Rodgers, Nick foles, and Rivers, you're insane.

Definitely, I chose Cousins off the waiver wire because Wilson is on bye but wouldn't start him over my studs.

I mean the 49ers D made Stanton look good so Foles should have a field day and Rivers could match what Luck did last week against the Jags.

I'm benching Cutler for Rivers this week. I fully expected Rivers to be my every week starter (was one of 5 keepers) and then I drafted Cutler and have started him since. But the JAX matchup is just too juicy for Rivers.

I'm benching Cutler for Rivers this week. I fully expected Rivers to be my every week starter (was one of 5 keepers) and then I drafted Cutler and have started him since. But the JAX matchup is just too juicy for Rivers.

I benched Rivers one time this year (Seattle) and have already paid for it. Though, I don't think anyone expected him to do as well as he did in that game. Still, he will be starting every week from now on.

Cousins over Cutler :bag:

No pentalties for turnovers, though. He still got me a respectable 21 pts. Fortunately, I had Donnell and Morris in my lineup, so I came out of the night 66-0. Would have loved a little garbage time action, though....the G's pass rush just never let up. On one of the picks I saw the left guard or tackle get totally thrown on his ass, like he got hit head on by a truck.

Edited by CowboysDiehard