[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-3 What are your chances of winning three strait?

Thews40

I'm 0-3 in the Huddle Ladder. I could give you excuses, but that's the way Fantasy Football rolls. If you're currently 0-3, the odds are very much against you making the playoffs... which is why I like 12 team leagues that put 6 teams into the playoffs, with the top 4 getting a bye week while the two scrubs duke it out. For the record, I hope to finish above .500, but I think I have a shot to turn it around, though this week is rough. I've gone 0-4 and made the playoffs before, but it's hard.

Realty knocking, who amongst you is 0-3 and think they'll make the playoffs? ... let's take a look at the team and why you think the corner I about to be tuned. If your team is ass and you think that will continue, ok, but what I'm looking for is some data. What teams are worthy to actually make the payoffs?

Personal rant... I like threads like this that are specific to the OP. For those that just can't help listing their line up to boast why they're 3-0, no one cares and it's not what this thread is about. I'm looking for misery as company.

Edited by Thews40

A couple years ago I started the season 0-6 in an 8-team league, ran the table, snuck into the playoffs, and ended up winning the league. This year, 0-3 in a 10-team league, with two of the losses by 1 point or less. Doesn't feel like luck is on my side this time around.

Cousins

Vereen

Joique

Bradshaw

Hyde

Crowell

Knile

AJ Green

Keenan

Michael Floyd

Wheaton

Josh Gordon

Graham

Bailey

Detroit

Start QB, 2 RBs,, 2 WRs, TE, K, D, 2 flex (rb, wr, te)

0-2-1. Faced Alfred last night, am projected to lose by 30 so ..most likely 0-3-1

I think my team is ass, and the losing is going to continue :lol:

All 0-3 teams are not equal. If you are winless because you have had some injuries, tough breaks etc, but your bench looks promising coming into the bye weeks - anything can happen. But if your team is just devoid of life at this point it might be over. You have to have some players, you have to have some hope. That being said - if the bye weeks deal you a kind hand you never know. All I know is you need to win one this week for damn sure!

I am also 0-3 in the ladder and don't think I will make the playoffs. Thankfully, that's the only league I'm doing that poorly in. My WR trio just did not pan out, along with Rodgers sucking it up.

0-3 with Demaryius, Dez and Garçon at WR and Cruz at Flex. Thought I was rock solid (felt like the best auction draft I'd ever had actually - 12 team league). Cutler / Ben at QB, but RBs and TE have been meh (Montee, Stacy, Spiller, Lamar, Knile, Crowell, T-Rich with Quarless and Clay at TE). Second highest points in week 3, lost to highest.

I think things will probably turn around, but I really need to make a move to upgrade at TE. I originally drafted Rudolph but that didn't exactly work out. I think I have a fair shot at a winning record, but it's definitely tough. Weird thing is, I am 3-0 with a team that has really gotten lucky facing teams who put up duds. My points against is lowest by 25 points, while I have the 7th most points scored. So that 90% luck, 10% luck comment is dead on balls accurate.

Came out of my 12 team draft feeling pretty good. Never though I would be 0-3 at this point. QB heavy PPR league.

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (rb/wr/te) K D

Traded Alfred Morris before Week 2 for Alshon to boost WR.

Brees

Cutler (haven't started)

Ball

Bush

Donald Brown

Taliaferro (waiver grab)

TY Hilton

Alshon

Colston

Hopkins

Randle

Hunter

Greg Olsen

Hauschka

I believe I was 8-1 one year in ATAP(16-tm IDP), lost 4 straight and missed the playoffs. It works both ways.

Edit: just checked and my all-play was 91-44(.674) over first 9 weeks. Weeks 10-13 it was 23-37(.383).

Edited by keggerz

I was 0-3 one season, but it was in part due to a very tough division. I noticed every week that I would have beaten every team in the other divisions. I won the next eight games while playing teams in the other divisions and then picked up 2 games in the last 3 divisional games and got the wildcard berth. (4 teams) I ended up third overall.

Came out of my 12 team draft feeling pretty good. Never though I would be 0-3 at this point. QB heavy PPR league.

Brees

Cutler (haven't started)

Ball

Bush

Donald Brown

Taliaferro (waiver grab)

TY Hilton

Alshon

Colston

Hopkins

Randle

Hunter

Greg Olsen

Hauschka

That's a very solid team, what the hell happened?

That's a very solid team, what the hell happened?

Week 1 was against Stafford/Calvin/Marshawn. League high-scorer.

Week 2 had dud results from Ball/Bush and pretty goose egg from Colston

Week 3 I even benched Ball for Taliafarro on a hunch. Wasn't enough. He had Cousins/Maclin/Rashad Jennings. 4 point loss hurt.

Top 6 make the playoffs, so not giving up hope. Talk about bad luck... my other league I'm 1-2 and leading the league in points scored. I must have really ticked somebody off upstairs.

I am 0-3 because Marshall played then scored 3 tD, as did Jeffery, while D Thomas did nothing and a few other things beyond my control or making the wrong decision based on best information at the time. I have resigned to the fact that I may have made it difficult or impossible to make the playoffs but hell, stranger things have happened. I hate the pressure of feeling that another loss ends my season.

Brees

Cutler (haven't started)

Ball

Bush

Donald Brown

Taliaferro (waiver grab)

TY Hilton

Alshon

Colston

Hopkins

Randle

Hunter

Greg Olsen

Hauschka

1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, k d non ppr, qb heavy, bonus points for td distance

I'm 0-3 with some similar players as you.

Qb: Brees

Rb: Forte/Ball/West/K.Davis

WR: ESanders/Hilton/Floyd(Arizona),Cooks/Matthews/Evans

TE: Gronk/Daniels

Def: rams/bills

Here's my 0-3 team:

Luck, Sproles, Spiller, TY, Calvin, D. Jackson, Julius Thomas, Ivory.

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

(Drive-by body-pierce)

(Yo, bring it on down)

Soooooooyy....

[Chorus backwards]

(I'm a driver; I'm the winner;

Things are gonna change

I can feel it)

Here's my 0-3 team:

Luck, Sproles, Spiller, TY, Calvin, D. Jackson, Julius Thomas, Ivory.

What the hell?! That's another solid squad that should not be 0-3. Here's mine, and I think it's more worthy of the 0-3 label as my RBs are week and the rest of the squad has underperformed.

QBs- Rodgers and Alex Smith

RBs- Mathews, Chris Johnson, MJD, D. Williams, and T. West

WRs- Dem. Thomas, A. Jeffery, Cruz, S. Smith, Hopkins, M. Jones

TEs- Rudolph and Walker

K- Vinatieri

DEF- Panthers and Bears

Now-

1. Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB 9

2. Johnson, Chris NYJ RB 11

3. Jones-Drew, Maurice OAK RB 5

4. Mathews, Ryan SDC RB 10

5. Thomas, De'Anthony KCC RB 6

6. West, Terrance CLE RB 4

7. Cruz, Victor NYG WR 8

8. Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR 10

9. Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR 9

10. Jones, Marvin CIN WR 4

11. Sanu, Mohamed CIN WR 4

12. Smith, Steve BAL WR 11

13. Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR 4

14. Daniels, Owen BAL TE 11

15. Walker, Delanie TEN TE 9

16. Vinatieri, Adam IND PK 10

17. Bears, Chicago CHI Def 9

18. Panthers, Carolina CAR Def 12

I should probably be trying to move a WR to upgrade at RB but have been too busy.

Edited by irish

What the hell?! That's another solid squad that should not be 0-3. Here's mine, and I think it's more worthy of the 0-3 label as my RBs are week and the rest of the squad has underperformed.

QBs- Rodgers and Alex Smith

RBs- Mathews, Chris Johnson, MJD, D. Williams, and T. West

WRs- Dem. Thomas, A. Jeffery, Cruz, S. Smith, Hopkins, M. Jones

TEs- Rudolph and Walker

K- Vinatieri

DEF- Panthers and Bears

Now-

1. Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB 9

2. Johnson, Chris NYJ RB 11

3. Jones-Drew, Maurice OAK RB 5

4. Mathews, Ryan SDC RB 10

5. Thomas, De'Anthony KCC RB 6

6. West, Terrance CLE RB 4

7. Cruz, Victor NYG WR 8

8. Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR 10

9. Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR 9

10. Jones, Marvin CIN WR 4

11. Sanu, Mohamed CIN WR 4

12. Smith, Steve BAL WR 11

13. Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR 4

14. Daniels, Owen BAL TE 11

15. Walker, Delanie TEN TE 9

16. Vinatieri, Adam IND PK 10

17. Bears, Chicago CHI Def 9

18. Panthers, Carolina CAR Def 12

I should probably be trying to move a WR to upgrade at RB but have been too busy.

PPR league? Mid-late first round draft pick? I was #7 in 12 teams, and it was definitely a challenge. Hopkins or Jeffrey would attract some attention for RB. Still plenty of time left.