[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worse Qb to ever win Super Bowl? Listed 6? Pick 1 or add to list?

IrishPride

Joe Namath and its not even close. Have you seen his career numbers? 173TD's and 220INTS?? His SB MVP was a joke and his career QB rating by a SB QB is a worst 65.5% ... don't know what else you need to convince you. How he got into the HOF is beyond me...oh I know...The guarantee

• Like 1

Brad Johnson 2002 Season (Won Super Bowl): 62.3% Completion; 3049 yards; 22 TD; 6 INT; 10.9 Y/C; 92.9 Rating

Tom Brady 2003 Season (Won Super Bowl) : 60.2% Completion; 3620 yards; 23 TD; 12 INT; 11.4 Y/C; 85.9 Rating

Eli Manning 2011 Season (Won Super Bowl): 61.0% completion; 4933 yards; 29 TD; 16 INT; 13.7 Y/C; 92.9 Rating

Eli Manning

No, he is the best QB on that list

Joe Namath and its not even close. Have you seen his career numbers? 173TD's and 220INTS?? His SB MVP was a joke and his career QB rating by a SB QB is a worst 65.5% ... don't know what else you need to convince you. How he got into the HOF is beyond me...oh I know...The guarantee

His stats were comparable for players of the era. I have seen the argument at FBG. His stats are probably borderline but what he did for the game and AFC probably make him a HoFer. As far as a SB QB he is slightly above these guys IMO

Phil Simms, lol.

Could be in this conversation. Behind Elin in greatest Giants QBs of all time IMO. But ahead of Hoss

Really liking the support for Eli to not be on this list. He's not even close to making this list. One could argue that Elway and Roethlisberger deserve to be on this list more so than Eli. Eli and Elway have very similar career stats, but elway needed 3 HOF/borderline HOFers to win a super bowl - Sharpe, Rod Smith, and Terrell Davis. And Roethlisberger probably had the worst superbowl by a QB of all time. Not that any of them deserve to be on this list.

Dilfer probably.

Edited by Croe
  • Like 1