[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

27 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Thanks. I am nervous about Sanders playing time, sharing backfield, no red zone touches, and Gainwell. He may be a sell high.

Really thinking of him for a better WR may help

@irish

Sorry to bug you but two scenarios:

1. Sanders for Woods straight up

2. Sanders, Deebo, and JUJU for Robinson and Mike Davis. Possibly replace one of my WRs with Higbee

Thoughts?

8 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Sorry to bug you but two scenarios:

1. Sanders for Woods straight up

2. Sanders, Deebo, and JUJU for Robinson and Mike Davis. Possibly replace one of my WRs with Higbee

Thoughts?

I don't like the 2nd one, especially if you're giving up both WRs. The first one is fair for both sides, which if you can help it, you'd rather be getting the advantage. 

• Like 1

Hi Iris, I have 2 teams PPR

Team1:

QB: Justin Herbert
WR: AJ Brown, Cooper Kupp
RB: Derrick Henry, Najee Harris
TE: Mark Andrew OR Noah Fan
W/R/T: Austin Ekeler
Def: Pitts
BK: Jalen Hurts
BK: Rober Woods, Noah Fant,  Chris Carson

What will you set up for this week ?

Team 2:

QB: Dak Prescott
WR: Davante Adam, Terry McLaurin
RB: Chris Carson, Austin Ekeler
TE: Cole Kmet
W/R/T : Miles Sanders
Def: New England
BK: Ryan Tannehill
BK: DJ More, Mike Davis, Kenny Golladay

Should I pick H Henry, J Smith, G Everett, D Njoke to replace my TE ?
Should I pick up Michael Thomas or Ja'Marr Chase to replace Kenny Golladay or Mike Davis ?

Thanks

Need to fill 1 Flex spot (W/R)

Options:

J Jones @SEA - Week 1 didn’t look good. Hoping for a BIG rebound

C Davis vsNE - Facing Bill B with a rookie at QB along with Crowder and Cole possibly returning has me concerned 

J Williams (DET RB) @GB - Going against his former team, minus Z Smith, with a banged up D Swift could play in his favor 

NON PPR Scoring

what say you? 

1 hour ago, sabercats5441 said:

Hi Iris, I have 2 teams PPR

Team1:

QB: Justin Herbert
WR: AJ Brown, Cooper Kupp
RB: Derrick Henry, Najee Harris
TE: Mark Andrew OR Noah Fan
W/R/T: Austin Ekeler
Def: Pitts
BK: Jalen Hurts
BK: Rober Woods, Noah Fant,  Chris Carson

Team 2:

QB: Dak Prescott
WR: Davante Adam, Terry McLaurin
RB: Chris Carson, Austin Ekeler
TE: Cole Kmet
W/R/T : Miles Sanders
Def: New England
BK: Ryan Tannehill
BK: DJ More, Mike Davis, Kenny Golladay

Should I pick H Henry, J Smith, G Everett, D Njoke to replace my TE ?
Should I pick up Michael Thomas or Ja'Marr Chase to replace Kenny Golladay or Mike Davis ?

Thanks

Hey Saber, 

For Team 1, I'm playing Carson as my RB1, Ekeler as RB2 and Henry in the flex and Andrews at TE. 

Team 2

I like things the way they are but would add and start J. Smith at TE over Cmet if he plays.  I would also add Chase over Golladay. 

35 minutes ago, Helpmeout said:

Need to fill 1 Flex spot (W/R)

Options:

J Jones @SEA - Week 1 didn’t look good. Hoping for a BIG rebound

C Davis vsNE - Facing Bill B with a rookie at QB along with Crowder and Cole possibly returning has me concerned 

J Williams (DET RB) @GB - Going against his former team, minus Z Smith, with a banged up D Swift could play in his favor 

NON PPR Scoring

what say you? 

If this were PPR, Julio would be my choice hands down. Still with it being standard scoring, I'm still leaning Julio over Williams by a slim margin. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, blankko said:

Appreciate your help. Need to pick 1

L. Shenault vs. Den

JuJu Smiith-Schuster vs. Oak

Thanks

Man that's tight and when that happens I look at the likelihood of which team will likely be behind and need to throw. That imo, is the Jags. They more than likely lose to the Broncos and could struggle moving the ball.  I see the Steelers winning and leaning on Najee down the stretch. So, I'd play Shenault. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, irish said:

Man that's tight and when that happens I look at the likelihood of which team will likely be behind and need to throw. That imo, is the Jags. They more than likely lose to the Broncos and could struggle moving the ball.  I see the Steelers winning and leaning on Najee down the stretch. So, I'd play Shenault. 

Thanks Irish

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Hey Irish,

Full ppr where we only play 2 wr's with no flex.  Pick 2:

Adams @ lions

Godwin vs Falcons 

AJ Brown @ Seahawks

Get used to this question......I'll ask it a lot

Hey Montana, 

LoL, yeah, that's a great problem to have and unfortunately, one that will probably screw you at least once, as you leave the better WR on the bench. I would start Adams every week and for this week and most weeks, probably Brown.

3 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey Montana, 

LoL, yeah, that's a great problem to have and unfortunately, one that will probably screw you at least once, as you leave the better WR on the bench. I would start Adams every week and for this week and most weeks, probably Brown.

Yeah, my plan was Brown most of the time.  I just like Godwin's matchup better this week.  Luckily brown didn't screw me last week since Godwin outscored him easily

• Like 1

Hey Irish! Having a hard time picking out my flex. Got CeeDee and Metcalf going, but going back and forth between Diontae and AB. With AB, im hoping he replicates week 1 numbers, but worried about Godwin, Evans, and Gronk eating into his targets. With Diontae, his targets were good week 1, but have a feeling steelers are gonna pound the rock with Harris. Who you got??

And am I crazy to start Gaskin over Derrick Henry? My other RB is Najee, but i like Gaskin's receiving prowess

30 minutes ago, SacksToBeCutler said:

Hey Irish! Having a hard time picking out my flex. Got CeeDee and Metcalf going, but going back and forth between Diontae and AB. With AB, im hoping he replicates week 1 numbers, but worried about Godwin, Evans, and Gronk eating into his targets. With Diontae, his targets were good week 1, but have a feeling steelers are gonna pound the rock with Harris. Who you got??

And am I crazy to start Gaskin over Derrick Henry? My other RB is Najee, but i like Gaskin's receiving prowess

What's up Sacks!

I'd be playing AB, I think the role he plays in that offense for Brady, could provide solid, consistent value every week. I see the Steelers running the ball more as well. 

Yes, I think you might have had a little extra crazy sauce for breakfast today. Henry is a top 5 RB this week and Najee could be pushing into the top 10. While Gaskin could be a top 20 guy this week, I could just as likely see him dropping out of the top 25 too. I don't see either Henry or Najee suffering that fate.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Seddikstah said:

How do you feel about starting Elijah Mitchell over James Robinson as an RB2 in a PPR league?

I honestly see them as very similar this week but would give Mitchell the edge as the gameplan and likely outcomes of both games, point to Mitchell having more success, imo. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, irish said:

What's up Sacks!

I'd be playing AB, I think the role he plays in that offense for Brady, could provide solid, consistent value every week. I see the Steelers running the ball more as well. 

Yes, I think you might have had a little extra crazy sauce for breakfast today. Henry is a top 5 RB this week and Najee could be pushing into the top 10. While Gaskin could be a top 20 guy this week, I could just as likely see him dropping out of the top 25 too. I don't see either Henry or Najee suffering that fate.

Always appreciate your insight Irish!

35 minutes ago, SacksToBeCutler said:

Always appreciate your insight Irish!

My pleasure, GL!

16 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

I need one of these players in my flex it’s a one point PPR

Devonte Smith

Deebo Samuel

JaMarr Chase

Mike Williams 

I always appreciate your insight thanks 

Hey RMS,

I'm rolling Deebo out there without hesitation! 

I'm running late today.  Yikes.  Some of these are easy (like #1)  unless I missed something, but that's why I'm asking.

full PPR:

1. Gaskin or Fournette?

2. Colts or Dolphins?

3. Pitts or Jared Cook?

4. Tannehill or Burrow?

5. Hunter Henry or Juwan Johnson? (tough one)

6. Pick 2: DJ Moore, B Cooks, M Williams

7. Ravens or Arizona?

8. Higbee or Pitts?

12 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I'm running late today.  Yikes.  Some of these are easy (like #1)  unless I missed something, but that's why I'm asking.

full PPR:

1. Gaskin or Fournette?

2. Colts or Dolphins?

3. Pitts or Jared Cook?

4. Tannehill or Burrow?

5. Hunter Henry or Juwan Johnson? (tough one)

6. Pick 2: DJ Moore, B Cooks, M Williams

7. Ravens or Arizona?

8. Higbee or Pitts?

Morning D!

1. Gaskin (like you said, easy)

2. Colts (easily)

3. Pitts (easily, big day today?!)

4. Tannehill

5. Hunter Henry (pretty soundly for me)

6. DJ Moore and B Cooks

7. Arizona

8. Solid options but taking Pitts

GL 

What's up guys? So here's my team in a 12 team PPR league:

Starters:

Murray

Taylor

Javonte Williams

Lamb 

Woods 

Kelce 

Anderson 

Bench:

Marvin Jones

Damien Williams

Will Fuller

Terrace Marshall

David Johnson 

Phillip Lindsay

Ryan Tannehill

Should I make any changes? I see guys in the FA pool like Kmet and Cook who I think could have big days and I would move Anderson out of my flex. I sort of inherited this roster (I have some top IDPs like Devin White and Roquan Smith) so I'm working with what I got. Thanks!