[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

8 hours ago, ASmith said:

Flex- PPR

claypool, MBrown, Fuller, R Jones, L Murray

Honestly, the choice is really between Claypool and Hollywood DMD I'm giving the slight edge to Hollywood. 

8 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Thanks for the advice, I was able to get Patrick, I would not have gotten Patterson if I wanted him. Other WRs that were also taken include Patterson, Osborn(MIN) before my slot, and Cephus, Slayton & Swain(SEA) after my pick. Callaway cleared waivers and is still on my radar. But one owner also dropped Drake and Conner, I'm going to grab Drake to backup Jacobs, and drop Penny who I had for backup of Carson. 

Hopefully Tylor Higbee turns it around this week or I'm looking to replace my starting TE, backup is also a bum (Firsker)

Agreed, I'd grab Drake as well for Penny. 

7 hours ago, babe3927 said:

PPR league and I need one of these guys.

Sheppard v Atl

DJ Moore v Houston

Rondale Moore v Jax

I am starting Sheppard right now. I think he'll get the most targets this week. Any other opinions? Thank you in advance

For me it's between Sheppard and DJ and I think they're neck and neck with the slight edge to DJ for slightly more yardage and a better chance at scoring. But both should be solid. 

10 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

What's good bros? Do I start DJ Moore or Higgins as my flex? 12 team PPR. I got Cooper and AJ as my starting WRs. I also got Aiyuk and Juju on my bench. Thanks!

DJ Moore for me without hesitation. 

Should I trade Edmonds for Sutton? 0-2 and my WR1/WR2  (AJ Brown/Woods) have been underperforming, but I don't want to overreact. Thanks!

8-team 0.5 ppr  (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST)

QB: Justin Herbert
WR: AJ Brown, Robert Woods, DJ Moore, Julio Jones, Ja'Marr Chase, Michael Thomas (IR), Curtis Samuel (IR)
RB: Aaron Jones, Saquon Barkley, Chris Carson, Chase Edmonds, Ty'Son Williams, Eli Mitchell

TE: Mark Andrews
K: Younghoe Koo
DST: Pittsburgh

16 minutes ago, kle said:

Should I trade Edmonds for Sutton? 0-2 and my WR1/WR2  (AJ Brown/Woods) have been underperforming, but I don't want to overreact. Thanks!

8-team 0.5 ppr  (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST)

QB: Justin Herbert
WR: AJ Brown, Robert Woods, DJ Moore, Julio Jones, Ja'Marr Chase, Michael Thomas (IR), Curtis Samuel (IR)
RB: Aaron Jones, Saquon Barkley, Chris Carson, Chase Edmonds, Ty'Son Williams, Eli Mitchell

TE: Mark Andrews
K: Younghoe Koo
DST: Pittsburgh

I wouldn't make that trade. I like Chase more than Sutton. And your other WR options are on par or better than Sutton. I'd stand pat. 

14 minutes ago, chiefswarpath said:

2 of these players are going to be on my bench this week. Which 4 would you roll with. 1 RB must be selected.

Brandin Cooks vs CAR

Marquise Brown at DET

Adam Thielen at SEA

Rondale Moore vs JAC

T'Son Williams at DET

Joe Mixon at PIT

Mixon for sure

Cooks

Thielen and

Hollywood

@irish

Team this week, starters in bold

QB: Hurts

RB: Zeke, Carson, Sanders, Pollard, Gainwell

WR: Hopkins, Deebo, JUJU, Golladay, R Moore, M Thomas

TE: Andrews, Higbee

K: Succup

DST: Broncos

Drop Higbee for D Jones or no? (Giants homer here, LOL). However, guy I am playing isn't happy with Tannehill and wondering if he'll grab Jones to stream.

Higbee plays Houston when Andrews has bye.

Edited by TheGuildedAge

13 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Team this week, starters in bold

QB: Hurts

RB: Zeke, Carson, Sanders, Pollard, Gainwell

WR: Hopkins, Deebo, JUJU, Golladay, R Moore, M Thomas

TE: Andrews, Higbee

K: Succup

DST: Broncos

Drop Higbee for D Jones or no? (Giants homer here, LOL). However, guy I am playing isn't happy with Tannehill and wondering if he'll grab Jones to stream.

Higbee plays Houston when Andrews has bye.

Your lineup is solid. I actually like Jones more then Hurts this week, so adding him to not only block your opponent from getting and starting him against you, but also having the option to start him yourself, makes sense. 

• Like 1

Just now, TheGuildedAge said:

Thanks. I will leave you alone til next week, LOL

Like I said it's all good, you're just one of the many and it's great to talk football with a bunch of cool peeps!

• Like 2

1/2ppr in a fairly competitive 10 team  superflex.  2-0, facing Mr #1 this week.  

So far I am rolling with Higgins &  Cooks, Chubb & Ty'son, with either jChase or CEH in the flex.  

I'd appreciate your advice.

WR pick 2

BCooks

THiggins

JChase

CDavis

TPatrick

RMoore

RB pick 2

Chubb

Ty'sonW

CEH

TJones jr

Flex- any one from the lists above

OTHER thoughts:  TJjr is simply a bench stash handcuff in case (hopes?!?) Kamara goes down.  I see him as an investment, like TySon was.  TySon paid off big.  But, do I drop him or any of the WR and pick up James White or Swiss Army man Cordarelle for their potential now-value?   or just hold?  I am drawn to CordP, but Tony J jr imo is a great stash for late season. 

Appreciate your advice immensely. 

1 hour ago, FinishTheDrill said:

1/2ppr in a fairly competitive 10 team  superflex.  2-0, facing Mr #1 this week.  

So far I am rolling with Higgins &  Cooks, Chubb & Ty'son, with either jChase or CEH in the flex.  

I'd appreciate your advice.

WR pick 2

BCooks

THiggins

JChase

CDavis

TPatrick

RMoore

RB pick 2

Chubb

Ty'sonW

CEH

TJones jr

Flex- any one from the lists above

OTHER thoughts:  TJjr is simply a bench stash handcuff in case (hopes?!?) Kamara goes down.  I see him as an investment, like TySon was.  TySon paid off big.  But, do I drop him or any of the WR and pick up James White or Swiss Army man Cordarelle for their potential now-value?   or just hold?  I am drawn to CordP, but Tony J jr imo is a great stash for late season. 

Appreciate your advice immensely. 

WR- Cooks and Higgins

RB- Chubb and CEH

Flex - Chase

Personally I'd drop Jones for white and then Patterson for sure, in that order. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decisions said:

Hypothetical - trade deandre Swift and receive Chris Godwin (PPR)

Depending on the rest of your roster composition, yes, just in value alone, I like Godwin more. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

Start Mark Ingram Thursday night or wait for Sunday to see if Henderson plays. Next best RB is Damien Williams or Zach Moss.

Wait to play Henderson and if he can't go, I don't see Moss as much of a drop off at all to Ingram. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kittle Tastes The Rainbow said:

Who should I play at flex and are there any other swaps I should consider. 

Full PPR 

Starters:

WR: Aj brown vs IND, Ridley@NYG

RB: aaron jones, Carson 

flex: ??? 

Bench:

Mike Davis@NYG, Henderson vs TB, James Robinson vs ARI, Tyler boyd@PIT, Devonta smith@DAL, marquise brown@DET

THANK YOU!

Jesus, those options are so close!  My top options from that list are:

Hollywood

D. Smith 

Davis

Robinson

Boyd

GL 

• Thanks 1

B

1 hour ago, irish said:

Jesus, those options are so close!  My top options from that list are:

Hollywood

D. Smith 

Davis

Robinson

Boyd

GL 

Thank you! In this same league with this same team knowing that my only TE is Everett would you trade Carson and Mike Davis for Pitts and DK Metcalf? 
Metcalf could be my perma flex and pitts would help with TE spot leaving Henderson or Robinson to be my RB2 each week, not sure what to think. 

12 team ppr. 0.5 points per rush. 

What are you thoughts on Justin Fields as QB2 in a Superflex league? We only start 1 RB so I’ve been running Barkley in SFlex with Kamara as RB1. 

Is it worth trying to get him in a trade or should there not be much difference over Barkley? Mostly asking cuz Fields schedule after week 4 looks pretty brutal and I wonder if that would limit his upside.  Thanks 

Edited by Constantguest