[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

am i starting Eli Mitchell this week?

10 team .5 ppr. I am currently starting this team

QB - Hurts

RB- J Taylor

WR- DJ Moore

TE - Gesiki

FLEX - T. Hill

FLEX - C. Sutton

FLEX - A.Cooper

My bench is Eli Mitchell,Gaskin, ARob, and Gronk

I guess the only person might be Cooper, but pending if Dak plays or not

42 minutes ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

With Miles Sanders on IR should I pick up Boston Scott and drop Will Fuller? 1/2 PPR (2RB, 2WR, 2 flex) league

RBs: Javonte Williams, Alvin Kamara, Zach Moss

WRs: Jerry Jeudy, Tyler Lockett, Cole Beasley, Marvin Jones, Calvin Ridley, Will Fuller

It can't hurt, as Fuller wouldn't be cracking your lineup anyhow and you're in more need of RB depth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Onesickfx said:

Sorry 2 more questions. Who to start.

TE start: Uzomah or RSJ?

Dst: Atlanta, Chargers, Philly, Saints or Cowboys ( I have COOK as Rb)?

TE- I like RSJ more. 

Dst- other than the Cowboys, they're all rough options. Cowboys are a top 5 D/ST.

42 minutes ago, cruzen said:

am i starting Eli Mitchell this week?

10 team .5 ppr. I am currently starting this team

QB - Hurts

RB- J Taylor

WR- DJ Moore

TE - Gesiki

FLEX - T. Hill

FLEX - C. Sutton

FLEX - A.Cooper

My bench is Eli Mitchell,Gaskin, ARob, and Gronk

I guess the only person might be Cooper, but pending if Dak plays or not

Exactly, Mitchell is a coin flip start over Cooper with Dak. Without him, Mitchell starts for sure.

@irish

5-2 to refresh you. Roster below:

QB: Hurts

RB: Zeke, Pollard, Sanders (IR), Gainwell, Carson (IR), Singletary

WR: Deebo, Hopkins (HURT), AJ Brown, M Thomas

TE: Andrews, Henry (1 week rental)

K: Koo

DST: Bills, Rams (Dropping Saturday so no one can grab them)

With my injuires and Dak ailing (hurts Zeke?), I feel I am at a cross roads.

1. Stay the course. 8/10 teams make playoffs and we will have one 2-6 team for sure this week and possibly a few more at 2-6. My matchups are bad next month and I can easily see 5-2 becoming 5-6 LOL.

2. Make some major moves to balance roster

SIX realistic scenarios:

I give Zeke and Pollard 

I get Chubb, Eli Mitchell, Sutton

This may also just be Zeke for Chubb/Mitchell

I give Hopkins

I get McLaurin/Toney  and Javonte Williams

I give Deebo

I get Keenan Allen and Z Moss

4. Work Waivers

A. Drop Rams Sunday for Carr

B. Drop Henry next week and hope to land Bateman

I give Hurts

I get Cousins and one of David Johnson/Toney/J Williams (doubt he gives Williams)

6. Trade Michael Thomas to our 6-1 or 5-2 team

I could possibly land Gaskin and A-Rob (my wife's team, may have to strong arm her)

, or MAYBE Pittman for him

Edited by TheGuildedAge

3 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

5-2 to refresh you. Roster below:

QB: Hurts

RB: Zeke, Pollard, Sanders (IR), Gainwell, Carson (IR), Singletary

WR: Deebo, Hopkins (HURT), AJ Brown, M Thomas

TE: Andrews, Henry (1 week rental)

K: Koo

DST: Bills, Rams (Dropping Saturday so no one can grab them)

With my injuires and Dak ailing (hurts Zeke?), I feel I am at a cross roads.

1. Stay the course. 8/10 teams make playoffs and we will have one 2-6 team for sure this week and possibly a few more at 2-6. My matchups are bad next month and I can easily see 5-2 becoming 5-6 LOL.

2. Make some major moves to balance roster

SIX realistic scenarios:

I give Zeke and Pollard 

I get Chubb, Eli Mitchell, Sutton

This may also just be Zeke for Chubb/Mitchell

I give Hopkins

I get McLaurin/Toney  and Javonte Williams

I give Deebo

I get Keenan Allen and Z Moss

4. Work Waivers

A. Drop Rams Sunday for Carr

B. Drop Henry next week and hope to land Bateman

I give Hurts

I get Cousins and one of David Johnson/Toney/J Williams (doubt he gives Williams)

6. Trade Michael Thomas to our 6-1 or 5-2 team

I could possibly land Gaskin and A-Rob (my wife's team, may have to strong arm her)

, or MAYBE Pittman for him

Alright so let's take a look. I'm rarely about staying the course completely, I'm always looking to improve via trade or WW.

1. You are obviously getting the better overall value but losing the best player overall in Zeke. Mitchell is better than Pollard.  Sutton becomes an option at WR/ Flex. But Chubb, for now is a decline from Zeke. I also like Zeke's RoS schedule better and Sutton will be impacted by Jeudy's return. I'm also concerned about Mayfield playing the ROS.  

In saying all this, something inside my gut is saying take the deal as I think Chubb ends up better than Zeke, Mitchell better than Pollard and Sutton, you get for free. 

2. This trade is a steal for you. I actually like McLaurin more than Hopkins, especially if Hopkins remains hobbled for longer and you get Williams for free!

3. Same with this trade, I actually like Allen more than Deebo and you get Moss for free!

4.  I like being Carr with Hurts being your #1, just in case Hurts gets the hook, then you still have a top 10 QB. 

5. I like this deal as you get Cousins who I feel is dead even with Hurts and another free player for depth. He probably doesn't give you Williams and I like DJ slightly more than Toney, but who you take depends on what type of position depth you need more off after all your other moves. 

6. I don't like this trade, but maybe more if you get Gaskin and Pittman back not ARob. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, irish said:

Alright so let's take a look. I'm rarely about staying the course completely, I'm always looking to improve via trade or WW.

1. You are obviously getting the better overall value but losing the best player overall in Zeke. Mitchell is better than Pollard.  Sutton becomes an option at WR/ Flex. But Chubb, for now is a decline from Zeke. I also like Zeke's RoS schedule better and Sutton will be impacted by Jeudy's return. I'm also concerned about Mayfield playing the ROS.  

In saying all this, something inside my gut is saying take the deal as I think Chubb ends up better than Zeke, Mitchell better than Pollard and Sutton, you get for free. 

2. This trade is a steal for you. I actually like McLaurin more than Hopkins, especially if Hopkins remains hobbled for longer and you get Williams for free!

3. Same with this trade, I actually like Allen more than Deebo and you get Moss for free!

4.  I like being Carr with Hurts being your #1, just in case Hurts gets the hook, then you still have a top 10 QB. 

5. I like this deal as you get Cousins who I feel is dead even with Hurts and another free player for depth. He probably doesn't give you Williams and I like DJ slightly more than Toney, but who you take depends on what type of position depth you need more off after all your other moves. 

6. I don't like this trade, but maybe more if you get Gaskin and Pittman back not ARob. 

Really appreciate you taking the time!

12 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Really appreciate you taking the time!

Sure thing, my pleasure!

GL 

Just a heads up to all, I'm starting a vacation tomorrow and I may not be able to get to all or even any of the posts made in this thread this weekend. Feel free to still post your questions and we'll see where things take me. The earlier you post the better. 

Edited by irish
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, irish said:

Last addendum sorry.

Deebo, Sanders, Gainwell for Keenan Allen and Moss giving up too much?

I assume so, but wasn't sure if Eagles are such a mess dump em.

1 minute ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Last addendum sorry.

Deebo, Sanders, Gainwell for Keenan Allen and Moss giving up too much?

I assume so, but wasn't sure if Eagles are such a mess dump em.

That's a lot to give up by I  like both Allen and moss better then Deebo and Sanders. It's just you're giving up Gainwell too.

2 minutes ago, irish said:

That's a lot to give up by I  like both Allen and moss better then Deebo and Sanders. It's just you're giving up Gainwell too.

Thanks again.

Not sure he would take Deebo and Sanders

Could probably do Deebo, Sanders, Gainwell for Allen, Moss and D Schultz, then just trade schultz or andrews.

5 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Thanks again.

Not sure he would take Deebo and Sanders

Could probably do Deebo, Sanders, Gainwell for Allen, Moss and D Schultz, then just trade schultz or andrews.

Can't believe the Andrews owner would take Shultz over him. 

4 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Sorry, I have Andrews.

If I got Schultz I could trade one. Risky I know.

Sorry, missed the "or".  

11 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Well, I did it, LOL.

Traded Deebo and Rams D for keenan Allen and Moss.

I have Bills D and would have had to drop Rams anyway for Carr.

Nice!  So basically you got Allen and Moss for Deebo. Well done!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yoyo said:

Dropping Singletary now for Carr?

That's right, cause now you don't have the Rams to drop for Carr. Ugh, wish you had something else to let go. Singletary is not gonna set the world on fire but he's a top 30-35 RB. 

OK Irish, last tune up check before the lineup is set..  10team, 1/2ppr.  I'm in 5th place, up against #6 so must-win. 

I actually dont dislike any of my players/matchups this week for the first time, so the WR and flex werent an easy choice for me. 

RB:

Chubb & DarrellWilliams

WR:

JamarChase & ESanders

Flex:  

Courtland Sutton

Bench:

EliMitchell, ZackMoss, TeeHiggins, BCooks, JJeudy

Waivers :

RashodBateman, CoreyDavis, MikeCarter, MelvinGordon

Thanks!

4 hours ago, irish said:

That's right, cause now you don't have the Rams to drop for Carr. Ugh, wish you had something else to let go. Singletary is not gonna set the world on fire but he's a top 30-35 RB. 

Not necessarily. I am 6th in waivers and only one team in front of me "needs" a QB unless he's happy with Daniel Jones.

I will prioritize Carr, Lance, Watson and drop Hunter Henry.

Also haven't ruled another trade for a bench piece, like Singletary for A-Rob, Ruggs, or even trading Hurts/Singletary for Stafford/Drake or Cousins/DJ