[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

7 minutes ago, Red Storm said:

Need two of the following to start this week?

Patterson

Lockett

Foreman

Hey RS,

I'm playing Patterson and Lockett. Lockett for sure, the other 2 are close but I'm going with the RB whose team I think wins and will be running out the clock. 

17 minutes ago, mcoop22 said:

Thanks in advance. Sorry for short notice. 

Pick 2 rbs full ppr

Pierce

C. Patt

Jt

Swift

Thanks 

Sorry Coop, didn't see yours before I answered Red's.

Pierce for sure and then a coin flip between Patterson and Swift and I'm leaning Patterson.  Both great matchups but not sure how Swift handles things yet, whereas, I think Patterson gets even more work tonight. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mcoop22 said:

Thanks in advance. Sorry for short notice. 

Pick 2 rbs full ppr

Pierce

C. Patt

Jt

Swift

Thanks 

Damn Coop,

Looks like JT is gonna play without injury designation, meanwhile, Patterson is throwing down crap on another awful Thursday night game. 

Yep...not a good one...they didn't even have patt on the field at the end of the game...extra painful knowing that jt and swift will be on my bench...unless I bench pierce...believe it or not I also have eckler starting for this team...as I traded Sanders for jt about a month ago.  

I have made about 10 trade offers with no takers...and no counters either...

Also jt was in my ir spot so I can't make any moves without a drop...and I don't even have a kicker in my line up (tucker on bye)...will see where things stand heading into Monday night and pick up mnf kicker if I have a chance for the win this week...

I have two other leagues I am in with better matchup projections...so hopefully some good results...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yoyo said:

Not sure if I am way out of line on this or not, but who to start at QB this week....

Herbert vs Sfo

Dimes vs Hou

Would have to drop someone to grab DJ.

I see them as fairly even, so I wouldn't make a move for Dimes and just play Herbert. 

25 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Who do I use as my 2nd RB

Jeff Wilson vs CLE

Herbert vs DET 

Conner at LAR (returned from injury last week, OL is banged up)

Tough call here but I'm leaning Wilson. Just on the better team. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Thanks so much as always.

Does taylor or aaron jones being healthy change anything?

Yup, both Jones and Taylor would be started over Wilson and Sutton.  The question now becomes who to start at WR2 behind Olave - Sutton or Smith and I'm leaning Sutton but would love to leave Smith in, so I have a player in the last primetime game of the week. 

10 minutes ago, irish said:

Yup, both Jones and Taylor would be started over Wilson and Sutton.  The question now becomes who to start at WR2 behind Olave - Sutton or Smith and I'm leaning Sutton but would love to leave Smith in, so I have a player in the last primetime game of the week. 

Yeah, I agree.

Sorry again, but a running back needy team offered me Diontae Johnson for Wilson Jr. Thoughts?

Thought about Pierce/D Smith for Amon St Brown.

Or can I afford to move a Pierce or Taylor for a true WR1. Depth getting sketchy despite my roster, lots of red "Q's" these days, lol.

Edited by TheGuildedAge

17 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Yeah, I agree.

Sorry again, but a running back needy team offered me Diontae Johnson for Wilson Jr. Thoughts?

Thought about Pierce/D Smith for Amon St Brown.

Or can I afford to move a Pierce or Taylor for a true WR1. Depth getting sketchy despite my roster, lots of red "Q's" these days, lol.

This is the time of year for red Qs.  

First of all, make that trade - Wilson for Dionte now. That's probably a 20-25 point swing in your favor ROS, so like 3 points per week improvement. You're getting a top 20 WR for a RB that's borderline top 30.

Personally, I'd try to hold onto Pierce, Taylor, and Jones. Gives you the flexibility to play them all, using the flex spot or at least cover injuries as you go, especially when you can get Dionte for Wilson. 

Eta- Pierce, btw, is more valuable, or at least as valuable as Amon by himself, so I'd never give him Smith too!

Edited by irish

1 hour ago, irish said:

This is the time of year for red Qs.  

First of all, make that trade - Wilson for Dionte now. That's probably a 20-25 point swing in your favor ROS, so like 3 points per week improvement. You're getting a top 20 WR for a RB that's borderline top 30.

Personally, I'd try to hold onto Pierce, Taylor, and Jones. Gives you the flexibility to play them all, using the flex spot or at least cover injuries as you go, especially when you can get Dionte for Wilson. 

Eta- Pierce, btw, is more valuable, or at least as valuable as Amon by himself, so I'd never give him Smith too!

Deed is done, thanks!

1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Deed is done, thanks!

Awesome!  Good job!

32 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

BIG trade possible

I give Kenneth Walker and Deebo

I get McCaffrey and McLauren

I still have JJ, Davante, and Amon-Ra,  (also Keenan , when healthy? and Josh Palmer)

What do you think?

Hit accept on that trade immediately!  You barely have a drop off going from Deebo to McLaurin and get a huge boost going from Walker to CMC!  

GO, GO, GO!!!

28 minutes ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

Hey Irish!  QB Question time!

Jimmy G or Danny Dimes??

Hey G4C,

That's a tough question, Jimmy G has the better matchup and I'm just feeling like the the edge goes to him. I think Barkley has a great game this week, maybe the best overall at the RB position and the Giants will run a lot. 

21 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey G4C,

That's a tough question, Jimmy G has the better matchup and I'm just feeling like the the edge goes to him. I think Barkley has a great game this week, maybe the best overall at the RB position and the Giants will run a lot. 

Thank you sir. saved my Joe Burrow bye week 😉

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

ok. last one, I swear (for this week lol)

thinking of picking up Pickens.

I've got Toney, Hines & Marshall on the bench.

Is the juice worth the squeeze?  anyone of these guys expendable for the potential of a Steelers WR1 Pickens ?

please help me stop from over thinking!!

Make that move now. I'd take Pickens over Toney in a heartbeat!  Pickens is twice the value of Toney.  Yeah, and Pickens is worth way more than both Hines Ward and Brandon Marshall, both retired. 

ETA - Alright, just wanna make sure you didn't panic and that I knew it was really Quentin and Jim that you were referring to.  

Edited by irish

13 minutes ago, irish said:

Make that move now. I'd take Pickens over Toney in a heartbeat!  Pickens is twice the value of Toney.  Yeah, and Pickens is worth way more than both Hines Ward and Brandon Marshall, both retired. 

Sold! I just needed the push with the shaky Offense.

So who should I start/flex/bench out of Pickens, R.Moore, or D Smith?

Smith hasn’t been trustworthy. And Rondale is just coming on.

Do I go with the clear number two? The hot hand? Or the WR1 on a crappy team?

12 minutes ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

Sold! I just needed the push with the shaky Offense.

So who should I start/flex/bench out of Pickens, R.Moore, or D Smith?

Smith hasn’t been trustworthy. And Rondale is just coming on.

Do I go with the clear number two? The hot hand? Or the WR1 on a crappy team?

I'd start Moore for sure. Pickens and Smith are even and more of a toss up. I see them ranked this way for this week:

Moore 

Pickens (I'll take the #1 on a crappy team)

Smith

• Thanks 1