[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

14 minutes ago, Eagle2003 said:

My man Irish!

OK, lots of decisions this week.

QB: Burrow vs CLE or Tua vs DET?

WR (Need 2): London vs CAR; Mooney vs DAL or Alec Pierce vs WAS?  Note I can replace any of these guys on the waiver wire for Slayton, C Samuel, Josh Reynolds, P Campbell etc.

Thanks  brother!

Hey Eagle, 

Happy Sunday! 

QB- leaning Burrow

WRs- Samuel would be my first choice. Then London and Mooney. 

GL

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, FantasyBot said:

Hey Irish - Hope you are well! Last roster spot and its between Darrel Henderson vs 49'ers or David Montgomery vs Cowboys in .5PPR. Who would you start?

Hey FBot,

All is great here, hope the same for you. Tough options here but I'm leaning Monty and hoping he scores for you. However, I see them as similar plays this week. 

19 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Good morning!

PPR leagues:
E Benjamin @ Minnesota or R Mostert @ Detroit?

pick one: DK Metcalf (he is surprisingly active vs NYG), A Pierce vs Commanders, Claypool @ Philly, Slayton @ Sea, 

Morning Dcat!

RB - I like both RBs this week but would start Mostert as he has a creampuff matchup and, I believe, a better chance of scoring.

WR - with those options, I think you just have to roll with Metcalf. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

1/2 ppr.  flex (1):
Allen Robinson vs 49ers
Garrett Wilson vs Patriots
Taysom Hill vs Raiders

Probably between Wilson and Hill and leaning Wilson. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaxfactor904 said:

Hey Irish!

Need QB advice. Both have bad matchups. 1 per 25 passing with 5 points per passing TD. Bonus for 40+ yard throws(3 points).                                  

Stafford vs 49ers or Dak vs Chicago

Thanks

Would've gone Dak for sure. 

35 minutes ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR Foreman or Swift? 

Would've gone Swift. 

Need a 3rd WR for week 9, with Amari Cooper, Jerry Jeudy, Michael Gallup and Wan'Dale Robinson all on bye. Michael Thomas is my 3rd starter now, but I'm afraid he won't play again, and with it being a MNF game I cannot wait to see if he's active and have a suitable replacement. 

Considering Zay Jones (JAC vs LV) Josh Palmer (LAC @ ATL) and Alec Pierce (IND @NE). Palmer should return from injury and with Mike Williams out could get more looks. I already have Pittman with IND so not sure I want a 2nd WR, esp with their offense not doing too well. 

Which of those 3 do you like? 

Would you drop Thomas, Gallup or somebody else (Mattison is my lowest RB and no extra QB/TE/K/D to drop). 

4 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Need a 3rd WR for week 9, with Amari Cooper, Jerry Jeudy, Michael Gallup and Wan'Dale Robinson all on bye. Michael Thomas is my 3rd starter now, but I'm afraid he won't play again, and with it being a MNF game I cannot wait to see if he's active and have a suitable replacement. 

Considering Zay Jones (JAC vs LV) Josh Palmer (LAC @ ATL) and Alec Pierce (IND @NE). Palmer should return from injury and with Mike Williams out could get more looks. I already have Pittman with IND so not sure I want a 2nd WR, esp with their offense not doing too well. 

Which of those 3 do you like? 

Would you drop Thomas, Gallup or somebody else (Mattison is my lowest RB and no extra QB/TE/K/D to drop). 

I'd be playing Zay Jones. Have to see who I'd drop though...

1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Selling or buying Jonathan Taylor?

Depends on your team makeup and price but I'm willing to take a shot on what could be a top 12 or higher RB ROS at a discount.

Edited by irish

2 hours ago, irish said:

I'd be playing Zay Jones. Have to see who I'd drop though...

Thanks may just wait for now, see if Thomas is healthy and go with him. I'm sure I can find somebody to play, none of the options are great, and whoever I add will probably be gone next week for another player. 

26 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Thanks may just wait for now, see if Thomas is healthy and go with him. I'm sure I can find somebody to play, none of the options are great, and whoever I add will probably be gone next week for another player. 

Likely, but I do like Zay Jones and think he's worth more than a bye week filler and who knows could end up being better then Thomas by year's end. 

13 minutes ago, sabercats5441 said:

Hi Irish,

My 10 teams PPR

RBs: Rhamondre Stevenson , Kenneth Walker III, Jonathan Taylor

Should I drop Brian Robinson Jr for Cordarrelle Patterson for play off , or keep Brian . 

Thanks,

Hey Saber, 

I'd prefer Patterson for sure. 

GL

• Like 1

IRISH!

1) I have a waiver claim on rondale moore (40-60 chance on getting him) and have GPickens on the bench.

If the rondale thing doesnt work out, how do you like ARob, ZayJ, Pierce, Palmer, dotson, peoples?    Or just go with pickens?

The drop would be Bateman regardless of who I pick up. 

2) For my 1/2ppr flex ros, do you like hines, D'ernest,  or BrobJr?  Brobs getting steady work, but doing little with it.   I think hines has more upside, yes?  Robinson doesnt light me afire.    I like Dernest but he's a handcuff.  This spot would be for bye week fill/flex.  

10 hours ago, irish said:

Likely, but I do like Zay Jones and think he's worth more than a bye week filler and who knows could end up being better then Thomas by year's end. 

Thanks again. Still holding, didn't make a waiver move and Jones is still there. So I can probably wait and make a move later in the week, if Thomas isn't certain to play. Since roster moves cost $2 and I've already made a bunch, with no winnings likely to cover I'm starting to consider whether a move is really going to improve my team or not.