[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

48 minutes ago, irish said:

🤣, he's probably the best play of the bunch. But no worries, he won't do well. When was the last time he did well?  Like 20+ point game. The Eagles are gonna beat up the Boys tonight. 

I hope so.....was initially leaning Etienne or Singletary and Pierce...only because of their latest volumes but I hope London gets manure together again.....

54 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Hi Irish...

1 Flex in a PPR:
Mostert, K Hunt or Alec Pierce?  (Assuming Mostert is active.) 
Just in case Mostert is not active:  Hunt or A Pierce?

and

1 Flex in a PPR:
Mostert or Drake London?

Morning D,

I'd be running Hunt out there against Swiss cheese. I'd play London over Mostert as well.

I want no Mostert on my sandwich this week!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Dunk the Dunk said:

This is a PPR league

I need to start 2 WR. Some of these guys are still on waivers.

Pittman Jr

J. Meyers

McKenzie

A. Pierce

Pickens

D. Slayton

Thank you Irish

Hey Dunk, welcome to the thread, 

I'm playing Pittman for sure and then I'm feeling Meyers as the 2nd choice. 

51 minutes ago, The Badfinger said:

Full PPR.

Pick one

Etienne @ IND

London vs SF

Rachaad White @ PIT

What's up Badfinger,

I'm playing London from that group for sure. 

31 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Got it. Thank you.

What if I tossed Carolina into the mix?  I normally avoid Car, but New coach, new leaf?  VG matchup rating.

Ugh.  I see Cleveland is also available.   I wasnt paying attention to them due to their prior litany of injuries on D.  ( I did a poor job prepping DST this week. )

Browns > Car > Cinn > LAC > Pats? 

thnks

I'm thinking I still like Cincy the most, but the Panthers are very intriguing. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, wheeps said:

Ekeler is guaranteed in the lineup!  And believe it or not, I play Fournette and Stevenson as well, meaning Jones rides the bench. Great problem to have as you have, possibly, 4 of the top 10 RB plays this week!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Higgins or Garrett Wilson?

Higgins without hesitation. With Zach Wilson back and him spreading the ball around, Wilson has received less attention. 

17 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey Dunk, welcome to the thread, 

I'm playing Pittman for sure and then I'm feeling Meyers as the 2nd choice. 

Thanks Irish. I'm not high on Pittman so was flipping between McKenzie and Slayton over him. Was already going with Meyers.

7 minutes ago, Dunk the Dunk said:

Thanks Irish. I'm not high on Pittman so was flipping between McKenzie and Slayton over him. Was already going with Meyers.

So there you go, you already liked Meyers and I had him 2nd and my favorite is Pittman. Sounds like we have the combo, unless you prefer someone else over Pittman. 

1 minute ago, Red Storm said:

Wdis:

Mostert (with skylar at qb)

or

Henderson (vs Carolina and no Akers)

You may not have seen some of my other posts here, but I want no Mostert on my sandwich this week. He's not a bad start but I'll take Henderson here as well. 

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Curious where you saw him officially listed as out, everything I can see says he's a game time decision. 

In fact there's a thread in the main forum asking about his status, 

On my fantasy ap. Showed O. Then 0 in points expected. Now he's Healthy! 

My bad!

4 minutes ago, MJSimp21 said:

Jeff Wilson vs ATL or Ken Walker vs AZ

I'm leaning Wilson, both should have great production today. I think Wilson gets more yardage but I favor Walker's chances of scoring slightly more.

On 10/16/2022 at 11:13 AM, FinishTheDrill said:

Got it. Thank you.

What if I tossed Carolina into the mix?  I normally avoid Car, but New coach, new leaf?  VG matchup rating.

Ugh.  I see Cleveland is also available.   I wasnt paying attention to them due to their prior litany of injuries on D.  ( I did a poor job prepping DST this week. )

Browns > Car > Cinn > LAC > Pats? 

thnks

Just shows how hard it is to predict a defense. Of course it depends where defensive scoring comes from, for my league its mostly turnovers+sacks (1 point each) and points allowed (max 10 for shutout, zero if over 28).

NE - 11

CLE - 3

CIN - 3

CAR - 10 (thanks to a TD, their 3rd in 6 games)

LAC on MNF

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Just shows how hard it is to predict a defense. Of course it depends where defensive scoring comes from, for my league its mostly turnovers+sacks (1 point each) and points allowed (max 10 for shutout, zero if over 28).

NE - 11

CLE - 3

CIN - 3

CAR - 10 (thanks to a TD, their 3rd in 6 games)

LAC on MNF

That was my sleeper defense this week, ranked last or in the bottom 3rd in many places, but I felt they could be in the upper 3rd.  That TD bailed them out, but ultimately, they did well. 

Hey Irish, have a tough matchup this week! Looking for a great Flex! 

Hoping to get Hopkins, Lazard! Have Sutton, Monty. (Playing Chase, Amon Ra St Brown as WR)(4net, AJ as RB)

Which One of Four do you recommend?

Hopkins is fresh playing Thursday against Saints tired Defense? Lazard would be WR1. Sutton not getting points. Monty playing stingy NE Defense! 

DAK returning to soon? 

Cheers mate!

Edited by JohnbGoode

5 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

Irish, 

10 teams PPR

My Wrs: Mike Evan, Chris Godwin, Curtis Samuel, Drake London and Rashod Bateman

Who should I drop for Brandon Aiyuk and/or DeAndre Hopkins ? 

Thanks,

Bateman and London are the lowest men on the todem pole. I like both Hopkins and Aiyuk more than both of those guys. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WhyTug said:

Do I trade Hurts for Tua & Evans? Current WRs are Metcalf, Johnson, and Meyers

That's rough!  You get a top 10-15 WR in Evans and you need it. Not you lose one of the 2 best QBs in fantasy with Hurts and take a major risk with Tua in return. Honestly, I look for another deal elsewhere. 

4 hours ago, JohnbGoode said:

Hey Irish, have a tough matchup this week! Looking for a great Flex! 

Hoping to get Hopkins, Lazard! Have Sutton, Monty. (Playing Chase, Amon Ra St Brown as WR)(4net, AJ as RB)

Which One of Four do you recommend?

Hopkins is fresh playing Thursday against Saints tired Defense? Lazard would be WR1. Sutton not getting points. Monty playing stingy NE Defense! 

DAK returning to soon? 

Cheers mate!

Hey Johnny B!

Dak should be playing this week. Your flex choice for the week and probably going forward is likely St. Brown as Hopkins is your #2 WR and will push Chase to be your #1.  So the no brainer choice is Hopkins!

• Like 1

Just now, Yoyo said:

Hello. Stay with Doubs and Pickens, or try to waiver Aiyuk and or McLaurin with his new QB?

Hey Yo!

Add Aiyuk as quickly as you can dropping Doubs!