[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

27 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Thanks as always. Yeah tough call between Dillon and Hines.

Yup, but in PPR, I think Hines had a good chance of loading up tonight. 

3 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Yeah I am so on the fence, LOL. Playing a close friend and he's projected to SMOKE me, lol.

Then Hines is your guy as he has greater upside. 

• Like 1

Rb's-Henry, Swift, Pierce, Jamaal, Penny, B-Rob, Etienne, Mattison, Mitchell (IR)

Wr's-Adams, MT, Thielen, Doubs, G. Wilson

Javonte owner reached out, he's interested in a RB but is hesitant to give one of his top wr which I told him it would take. He has Diggs and CeeDee.

I'm going to try an offer though. I'm thinking Penny or Jamaal plus Wilson for Diggs or CeeDee plus Kmet. Would drop Kmet to pick up a backup QB.

Who would you give, which wr would you ask for?

8 minutes ago, S.D. Taylor said:

I didn't start Hines. And it seems he just got put in concussion protocol on the 2nd play of the game. 

Lucky you then!

29 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Rb's-Henry, Swift, Pierce, Jamaal, Penny, B-Rob, Etienne, Mattison, Mitchell (IR)

Wr's-Adams, MT, Thielen, Doubs, G. Wilson

Javonte owner reached out, he's interested in a RB but is hesitant to give one of his top wr which I told him it would take. He has Diggs and CeeDee.

I'm going to try an offer though. I'm thinking Penny or Jamaal plus Wilson for Diggs or CeeDee plus Kmet. Would drop Kmet to pick up a backup QB.

Who would you give, which wr would you ask for?

If you really like the deal, you have to ask for Diggs. 

Which trade would you rather have?

1) Ekeler+Cooks for Chase+Hall

2) Ekeler+Garrett Wilson+Brian Robinson for Davante Adams+Dalvin Cook?

a) willing to modify this to Brandin Cooks, Drake London, or Romeo Doubs. Don't think he wants DJ Moore, but I can try lol

3) Or just stay put?

10-team 0.5 ppr  (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST)

QB: Kyler Murray
WR: Tyreek Hill, DJ Moore, Brandin Cooks, Romeo Doubs, Drake London, Garrett Wilson
RB: Austin Ekeler, D'Andre Swift, Kareem Hunt, Dameon Pierce, Jaylen Warren, Brian Robinson (IR)

TE: Dalton Schultz, Gerald Everett
K: Brett Maher
DST: Jacksonville (streaming)

3 hours ago, JohnbGoode said:

Hey Irish pretty sure I know the answer but would like your perspective plz?

RB - Pick 2

4net, AJ,

J. Williams(Detroit)

White getting touches for TB

AJ sharing touches with Dillion

J. Williams solo RB but playin NE?

My pics currently

4net, AJ 🥱

Hey Johnny B,

I'm in agreement with you definitely Fournette and the coin flip goes to AJ. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kle said:

Which trade would you rather have?

1) Ekeler+Cooks for Chase+Hall

2) Ekeler+Garrett Wilson+Brian Robinson for Davante Adams+Dalvin Cook?

a) willing to modify this to Brandin Cooks, Drake London, or Romeo Doubs. Don't think he wants DJ Moore, but I can try lol

3) Or just stay put?

10-team 0.5 ppr  (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST)

QB: Kyler Murray
WR: Tyreek Hill, DJ Moore, Brandin Cooks, Romeo Doubs, Drake London, Garrett Wilson
RB: Austin Ekeler, D'Andre Swift, Kareem Hunt, Dameon Pierce, Jaylen Warren, Brian Robinson (IR)

TE: Dalton Schultz, Gerald Everett
K: Brett Maher
DST: Jacksonville (streaming)

1)  I actually like this deal for you. Chase is a huge WR upgrade and I think Hall will get better as the season goes. Basically the gap between Chase and Cooks is greater than Ekeler and Hall. 

2) Pass

3) This would be my 2nd choice. 

13 minutes ago, irish said:

1)  I actually like this deal for you. Chase is a huge WR upgrade and I think Hall will get better as the season goes. Basically the gap between Chase and Cooks is greater than Ekeler and Hall. 

2) Pass

3) This would be my 2nd choice. 

Great, thanks! Yeah that was the idea behind #1. Ended up pulling the trigger! Hopefully it pays off

• Like 1

Hi Irish,

Looking for some help please. 

1. Pick 2 1/2 pt pr: Jacob's, pierce, Montgomery, hilbert, Stevenson 

2. Pick 2 full ppr: eckler, Sanders, pierce, dillon 

I was able to pull off trade Sanders for Taylor in #2 but it doesn't kick in until after this weekend for some reason.  

Thanks 

Coop

2 hours ago, mcoop22 said:

Hi Irish,

Looking for some help please. 

1. Pick 2 1/2 pt pr: Jacob's, pierce, Montgomery, hilbert, Stevenson 

2. Pick 2 full ppr: eckler, Sanders, pierce, dillon 

I was able to pull off trade Sanders for Taylor in #2 but it doesn't kick in until after this weekend for some reason.  

Thanks 

Coop

Hey Coop,

1. I'm assuming that Hilbert is Herbert. Either way, I'm going Jacobs and Pierce.

2. Ekeler and a toss up going to Pierce over Sanders. 

Good trade and I'm assuming it won't be valid until next week because of last night's game already playing involving the Colts, even if Taylor didn't play. 

• Thanks 1

@irish

I have Everett and Njoku. Do you view Everett as a sell if Keenan comes back, or hold?

Also, trade Jonathan Taylor? Hate to panic but Colts look awful and I don't think he's healthy, Turf toe in beginning and now the ankle.

I would be seeking a RB/WR in return, like a Hall/B Cooks or mayne straight up for an elite WR (Chase)

1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

I have Everett and Njoku. Do you view Everett as a sell if Keenan comes back, or hold?

Also, trade Jonathan Taylor? Hate to panic but Colts look awful and I don't think he's healthy, Turf toe in beginning and now the ankle.

I would be seeking a RB/WR in return, like a Hall/B Cooks or mayne straight up for an elite WR (Chase)

Crazy to think that we'd be at the point in this season where you'd be considering moving Taylor, who was viewed as the #1 RB/pick going into the year. However, that's FF and if you stay complacent, cutthroat leagues will eat you up.  So, no one or their value are safe and everyone is movable for the right price. Depends what you get and what other depth you have at RB. I wouldn't trade away Taylor for 2 lesser players as your team will lack elite punch, unless you have it elsewhere. If you can get Chase for Taylor that's a good trade for you, but who are your remaining RBs?

I like Njoku slightly more than Everett. However, I think Allen's return, while taking touches away, will open things up for Everett as well. 

Irish, 

Great fall day today, hope you are getting out and enjoying it with the family at some point.  

Curious your thoughts on 2 things, neither of which are knowable:

1) tua.  Do you think he returns sooner rather than later?  I have a nightmare QB scenario in a deep 2QB league but I grabbed Teddy.  Hoping Tua rests, and I think he will, but recent rumor online was that he is back in time for week 7.   Whats teh best Irish guess on this?

2) Atlanta backfield.  Allgeier looks to be inheriting it, and some reports are that they love him and he is legit, but DWlms is coming back and CordP wont be gone forever.   Though they love CP, he's not superman.  Are we looking at a time share, 1a 1b, or?  Again, Irish insight appreciated!

I have another q but I'll save it for another time. 

1 hour ago, irish said:

Crazy to think that we'd be at the point in this season where you'd be considering moving Taylor, who was viewed as the #1 RB/pick going into the year. However, that's FF and if you stay complacent, cutthroat leagues will eat you up.  So, no one or their value are safe and everyone is movable for the right price. Depends what you get and what other depth you have at RB. I wouldn't trade away Taylor for 2 lesser players as your team will lack elite punch, unless you have it elsewhere. If you can get Chase for Taylor that's a good trade for you, but who are your remaining RBs?

I like Njoku slightly more than Everett. However, I think Allen's return, while taking touches away, will open things up for Everett as well. 

Thanks. As for Taylor, my other backs are Jones, Dillon, Pierce, R White, Hines  (dropping), Walker

25 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Irish, 

Great fall day today, hope you are getting out and enjoying it with the family at some point.  

Curious your thoughts on 2 things, neither of which are knowable:

1) tua.  Do you think he returns sooner rather than later?  I have a nightmare QB scenario in a deep 2QB league but I grabbed Teddy.  Hoping Tua rests, and I think he will, but recent rumor online was that he is back in time for week 7.   Whats teh best Irish guess on this?

2) Atlanta backfield.  Allgeier looks to be inheriting it, and some reports are that they love him and he is legit, but DWlms is coming back and CordP wont be gone forever.   Though they love CP, he's not superman.  Are we looking at a time share, 1a 1b, or?  Again, Irish insight appreciated!

I have another q but I'll save it for another time. 

Morning FTD,

It is a gorgeous fall day and we'll be getting some apple and pumpkin picking done! 

1) Unfortunately, I think Tua returns sooner rather than later. So, I'll hold onto him. However, how long he continues playing is anyone's guess. He suffers another shot to the head and I think he'd be shutdown for the year. 

2) I do think Allgeier is coming into his own for the Falcons and will be the lead dog, especially with CP down. When CP returns, he's too special of a player to not utilize and therefore, it'll be a 1A/1B durian situation with Williams used to spell. 

Feel free to fire away and I'll get to them when I can. Enjoy the day!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Thanks. As for Taylor, my other backs are Jones, Dillon, Pierce, R White, Hines  (dropping), Walker

Okay, so I see why you'd be trying to pull a 2 for 1, to add RB depth. So you have 2 starters in Jones/Dillon and Pierce, who's now getting ramped up. Although Dillon does have some stand alone value. Then share guys or backups in White and Walker.  Jones is top 10, Pierce is top 15, Dillon is top 25-ish, and White and Walker are probably just inside the top 50 as #4s.  You either hold Taylor or go for a WR stud, especially if you don't have one. 

25 minutes ago, irish said:

Okay, so I see why you'd be trying to pull a 2 for 1, to add RB depth. So you have 2 starters in Jones/Dillon and Pierce, who's now getting ramped up. Although Dillon does have some stand alone value. Then share guys or backups in White and Walker.  Jones is top 10, Pierce is top 15, Dillon is top 25-ish, and White and Walker are probably just inside the top 50 as #4s.  You either hold Taylor or go for a WR stud, especially if you don't have one. 

Thank you as always!

My receivers are Sutton, McLaurin, Olave, Pickens, DJ Moore

Is Hollywood + Dobbins an overpay for Tee Higgins? 

Full PPR. Other WRs are AJB, Godwin and Doubs. Other RBs are Ekeler and JRob. 

Looking to trade Hollywood away before DHop comes back and running out of ideas for who to move him for.  I have Ertz at TE and don’t wanna rely on 2 cardinals 

1 hour ago, Constantguest said:

Is Hollywood + Dobbins an overpay for Tee Higgins? 

Full PPR. Other WRs are AJB, Godwin and Doubs. Other RBs are Ekeler and JRob. 

Looking to trade Hollywood away before DHop comes back and running out of ideas for who to move him for.  I have Ertz at TE and don’t wanna rely on 2 cardinals 

Hell no, you're grossly overpaying.  I don't blame you for wanting to move him having Ertz and Hopkins coming back.  What about a 2 for 2 deal instead of 2 for 1?

Hey Irish! How bout those Cowboys! Yeah Kellen! 😁

Your thoughts this week please?

QB - Hurst, G.Smith

RB - 4net, Monty, AJ

WR - Jefferson,  Chase, Sutton,D.Brown, D.Smith

TE - Njoku 

Flex- Marqus Brown - option in WR & RB

D - Cowboys  ( I could get Jax off Wire?)

Playing in Bold

Biggest question Playing Monty over AJ?

Edited by JohnbGoode