[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

10 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Thanks @irish.  Mooney can have a nice rebound game.  I mean he can't do any worse than last week LOL...

Well, that's very true. Gonna be tough sledding for Zeke and the Boys today. Maybe they score 3 points, 10 at most. Mooney is playing in prime time against the Packers, so will need to throw. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

Which one to start (full ppr)?

Kareem Hunt tonight vs Steelers
Breece Hall vs Bengals or
Jeff Wilson @ Denver?

It's between Wilson and Hunt for me. Hunt is playing at home, against an easier opponent, in a game they likely win. Wilson is playing away, against the tougher opponent and a game they'll likely lose. At first I was leaning Hunt but since they're both solid receiving RBs, Wilson could add great value trying to keep up or catchup against the Broncos. So, I'm playing Wilson hoping for big receiving totals and a receiving TD. 

1 minute ago, MattD said:

Ekeler and Dotson for Saquon and Aiyuk? Full PPR

You can't get a more even trade than this!  However, I'm giving the slight and I mean slight advantage to the Barkley and Aiyuk. 

57 minutes ago, irish said:

It's between Wilson and Hunt for me. Hunt is playing at home, against an easier opponent, in a game they likely win. Wilson is playing away, against the tougher opponent and a game they'll likely lose. At first I was leaning Hunt but since they're both solid receiving RBs, Wilson could add great value trying to keep up or catchup against the Broncos. So, I'm playing Wilson hoping for big receiving totals and a receiving TD. 

thanks... I've had Hunt in the roster since Monday.  Hunt has a decent floor and high ceiling but Wison could have a much higher usage vs Denver than Hunt.  Really am torn between the two.  49ers running game in Denver with Jeff Wilson has an upside but maybe a lower floor than Hunt?  Garoppolo will steal a rushing TD or two.  

29 minutes ago, Dcat said:

thanks... I've had Hunt in the roster since Monday.  Hunt has a decent floor and high ceiling but Wison could have a much higher usage vs Denver than Hunt.  Really am torn between the two.  49ers running game in Denver with Jeff Wilson has an upside but maybe a lower floor than Hunt?  Garoppolo will steal a rushing TD or two.  

Hunt absolutely has a better floor then Wilson. And they probably have similar ceilings, so I could certainly see not wanting to take the risk on Wilson's lower floor.  They truly are neck and neck but if you're concerned about Wilson having a dud, play hunt, as he's less likely to. 

Hi Irish,

Thanks for your continued advice. 

Jacob's vs. Montgomery in 1/2 pt ppr continues to be a challenge...guessed wrong each of the last 2 weeks...espn says to go with monty this week...agree?

For wr/flex (pick 2 as kupp is a lock):

Higgins, cooks, lamb, gabe Davis, curtis Samuel, Dotson...

First 5 all predicted to score between 10.5 and 12.0

Cooks disappointed and earned less than all of them last week...tempted to play lamb this week (admittedly part of this is to have someone to root for on Monday in what should be a close fantasy match up)...thoughts?

Thanks in advance 

Ps in another league Brady vs. Wentz? Not happy with either option...thanks 

3 hours ago, mcoop22 said:

Hi Irish,

Thanks for your continued advice. 

Jacob's vs. Montgomery in 1/2 pt ppr continues to be a challenge...guessed wrong each of the last 2 weeks...espn says to go with monty this week...agree?

For wr/flex (pick 2 as kupp is a lock):

Higgins, cooks, lamb, gabe Davis, curtis Samuel, Dotson...

First 5 all predicted to score between 10.5 and 12.0

Cooks disappointed and earned less than all of them last week...tempted to play lamb this week (admittedly part of this is to have someone to root for on Monday in what should be a close fantasy match up)...thoughts?

Thanks in advance 

Ps in another league Brady vs. Wentz? Not happy with either option...thanks 

My pleasure Coop, I certainly won't always be on the money and will throw out some clunkers but happy to share. 

-I also like monty over Jacobs this week. 

- Always love having players in primetime games, especially MNF!  I'd play Higgins for sure and then a toss up began cooks and Lamb and would play lamb because of the primetime game. 

- Don't like Brady this week, prefer Wentz. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thecommish14 said:

Need to pick 2 WRs (PPR league)

• DK Metcalf vs. Falcons
  • Amari Cooper vs. Steelers
  • Chase Claypool at Browns
  • Mecole Hardman at Colts 
  • Noah Brown at Giants

Thanks!

No hesitating from me, Metcalf and Cooper. 

23 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Wife needs a flex. Josh Jacobs or Amari Cooper?

Cooper by a smidge. 

11 minutes ago, Decisions said:

Bengals, Texans or bears this week only

Bengals without hesitating. 

12 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Hey @irishWhich D/ST would you start, including tonights game?

Browns vs Steelers (TONIGHT)

Bucs vs Packers

Bengals AT Jets

Thanks!

Browns without hesitating, Bengals would be 2nd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Thanks @irish...Was sorta overthinking this.  Bucs have been playing great D but againt the Packers, maybe they have an average day.  Bengals been underwhelming past few weeks.

Exactly!  Good luck!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Thank you kind sir!

My pleasure, good luck!

Please get any questions you have in early this week, preferably by Saturday night. I'll been crazy busy on Sunday and won't have much time, if any, at all. 

• Like 1

12 team 1/2 ppr 2 QB (not superflex).  In dead last place and its not even close. Recovering from a Kmet & Trey Lance induced stupor. 

OK, how does this look? 

QB: RussWilson & Garroppolllo (bakerMayfield on the bench and Flacco staring at me on waivers)

RB: Ekeler & Kamara (Pierce & eno rostered as well)

WR: Pittman & Bateman (TreyBurks, GarrettSuperWilson, CurtisSam, & Godwin)

TE: dropped Kmet for Higbee, and feeling good about it.

K and DST on autopilot and in good shape

FLEX: I am torn between Pierce, CSamuel, and GWilson.  Leaning Pierce due to matchup. 

Any adjustments?   I am indecisive this week.  

THANKS and good luck!