[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

1 hour ago, Eagle2003 said:

Trying to navigate a decimated team.

Had Montgomery and M Thomas out last week. 

Lost Dak, Patterson and Williams to injury.

Now trying to piece together a team and some upside players.

Who would you prefer (can add 3 of the following) PPR League if that helps.

M Boone DEN

L. Murray DEN

Huntley ATL

Pacheco KC

Scrambling (still 3 and 1)....appreciate your thoughts Irish..

I'd go with Boone, then Pacheco who has looked very explosive. Huntley and Murray are afterthoughts compared to the first 2.

38 minutes ago, Eagle2003 said:

Of Huntley, Murray or even Gus Edward's, who would you add (if any)?

I think I'm leaning Edwards just because of how much that team runs the ball. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, mcoop22 said:

Lamb + pierce vs. A.j. Brown + hall

Full ppr...which side do you think is better?

Thanks 

This trade is a tight as it can get but I really like Pierce more and think Lamb and AJ are a toss up. So, I'll take Lamb and Pierce. 

54 minutes ago, irish said:

This trade is a tight as it can get but I really like Pierce more and think Lamb and AJ are a toss up. So, I'll take Lamb and Pierce. 

Thanks for the feedback.  I really like Pierce too but I think Hall is also good. I view the wrs as really close, but I am an eagles fan, so a little (ok a lot) more fun to root for brown than lamb (though I'm guessing you feel the exact opposite). I try not to be too much of a homer when playing fantasy, so its helpful to get feedback.  Thanks 

Ps. I didn't include the rest of my roster in my original post, but I have eckler, swift, Sanders, and dillon on this team, so Pierce for hall isn't too big a risk (i think).  Knowing that I have those other 4 rbs, do you think the trade is "worth it"? I kinda view it as just a lateral move to get a preferred player, but I don't want to be foolish. 

6 minutes ago, mcoop22 said:

Thanks for the feedback.  I really like Pierce too but I think Hall is also good. I view the wrs as really close, but I am an eagles fan, so a little (ok a lot) more fun to root for brown than lamb (though I'm guessing you feel the exact opposite). I try not to be too much of a homer when playing fantasy, so its helpful to get feedback.  Thanks 

Ps. I didn't include the rest of my roster in my original post, but I have eckler, swift, Sanders, and dillon on this team, so Pierce for hall isn't too big a risk (i think).  Knowing that I have those other 4 rbs, do you think the trade is "worth it"? I kinda view it as just a lateral move to get a preferred player, but I don't want to be foolish. 

No it's not too much of a risk at all. The trade is more of a lateral move and I haven't looked into playoff matchups of the players involved, that I like to use as a tie breaker. And, even though I'm a Cowboys' Fan, I never managed my teams from a fandom perspective. I actually like AJ slightly more than Lamb but Pierce makes up the difference and then some over Hall in my eyes. 

Edited by irish
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nik3775 said:

Mike Evans vs. Dalvin Cook if you had to choose 1 for the ROS in 1/2PPR league. 

Cook by a smidge, the .5 ppr also helps his case a bit. 

4 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

Iris, PPR who should I pick rhamondre stevenson or melvin gordon for ROS if Javonte Williams is in IR. Thanks .

I like Stevenson more and would choose him. 

34 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Own Swift and Jamaal. Hold as a good handcuff or try and sell Jamaal at a high point? Was wondering about Kamara. Thoughts?

I would absolutely hold both Jamaal and Swift, guaranteeing you have the solid starter from the Lions. However, if you're telling me that you can get Kamara for Jamaal, do it!

4 hours ago, Yoyo said:

Convinced to keep Jamaal. Thanks.

You play to win the game. Having a handcuff is great and Jamaal is more than just a handcuff. However, if you can parlay a backup into a top 10 fantasy RB, that's golden!

Need 2 RBs and a flex. 

RB's: JT (out), Chubb, Hunt, Hall, Montgomery (Q), Hines

WR's: Mooney, Gallup

Plan to trade a RB for WR help. Seriously considering starting Chubb & Hunt at RB and Hall in my flex. Monty & Hines scare me both in bad offenses so far. Will take any advise given thanks for help (Current record 3-1)

8 hours ago, S.D. Taylor said:

Penny v NO, Hunt v SD or Hines v DEN. Need to decide which one to replace JT's spot.

If it's PPR, I'm leaning Hines. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mcoop22 said:

Would you trade miles Sanders for Jonathan Taylor in full ppr league? I also have Eckert, Swift, Dillon, and Pierce.

Thanks 

No brainer, Taylor for Sanders?! get that deal done now!

@irish

202 Full PPR

Roster with starters in bold.

We start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/FLEX/K

QB: Hurts

RB: Taylor, Jones, Dillon, Pierce, Hines, R White

WR: Sutton, McLaurin, Olave, JuJu, Pickens, Boyd

TE: Njoku, Everett

K: Succop (or drop for Lutz)

Bonus:

Trade JuJu for either Moore (DJ or Eli)

Drop Boyd for Devurnay or K Walker

4 hours ago, WhyTug said:

Need 2 RBs and a flex. 

RB's: JT (out), Chubb, Hunt, Hall, Montgomery (Q), Hines

WR's: Mooney, Gallup

Plan to trade a RB for WR help. Seriously considering starting Chubb & Hunt at RB and Hall in my flex. Monty & Hines scare me both in bad offenses so far. Will take any advise given thanks for help (Current record 3-1)

Without question, I start Chubb and Hall and then flex Hines. Hines and Hall are a toss up, so that's why I'd start both. GL

2 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

202 Full PPR

Roster with starters in bold.

We start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/FLEX/K

QB: Hurts

RB: Taylor, Jones, Dillon, Pierce, Hines, R White

WR: Sutton, McLaurin, Olave, JuJu, Pickens, Boyd

TE: Njoku, Everett

K: Succop (or drop for Lutz)

Bonus:

Trade JuJu for either Moore (DJ or Eli)

Drop Boyd for Devurnay or K Walker

Hey TGA,

First of all, I'd play Hines over Dillon. 

It's close but I do like DJ a bit more than JuJu, but they're neck and neck. 

I also keep Boyd over either of the other 2 options.