[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

2 hours ago, schwaby said:

Irish,

Waiting for Dak to come back so my only choices are Stafford or  Wentz tonight. Night much of a selection but who would you go with.

Stafford. 

2 hours ago, Decisions said:

@irish Chicago DST tonight v Washington (give up a lotta sacks)

or

vikings dst v Miami and their 3rd string qb

Solid options but leaning Bears tonight. 

2 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

First off, thanks as always. Such a nice distraction from real life, lol.

Lineup, full ppr, starts in bold. Two flexes (RB/WR/TE)

QB: Hurts

RB: Taylor, Jones, Dillon, Pierce, White, Walker

WR: Sutton, Olave, D Smith, K Allen, DJ Moore

TE: Njoku, Hill

K: Lutz (dropped Succop for him, a risk I know)

1. Obviously health of Taylor/Olave have to be monitored. I would start Olave if he plays and Probably flex Dillion if Taylor out.

2. Lookimg ahead to Hurts' bye, who you like as Week 7 QB (Jones vs. Jax, Pickett vs. Miami, Garrappollo vs. KC, Winston?)

Hey TGA,

Certainly is!  I'd be prepared to start Olave over Moore, otherwise, I like it. 

As for QB for week 7, I'd probably lean Jones or Jimmy G and Jimmy G might have the edge. 

GL

2 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

IRISH!  I am still kicking and fighting here.  I was thinking during the rainy ride home on rt287... 

FLEX in 1/2ppr:

Alec Pierce (he's a FA.  The rest I currently own) 

Garret Wilson

BrianRobinsonJr

Rachaad White.

Bateman

My original thought was Garret.  Lots of comments on here re the weakness of the run D in Chi had me switching to BRob this morning.  Batemen is likely al No Go so he's not on the radar anymore.  

But then I see Pierce as a FA.  Hmmmm.

I'd have to drop one of these guys to add him.  My other WR are godwin Pittman and... thats it.  

WWID?

Drop Garret for Pierce? 

thanks.  

ps- BRobs game is this evening.  

Hey FTD, I forget that you're a Jersey guy too.  Keep fighting to the bitter end!

Is Garrett referring to Garrett Wilson?  I probably play Wilson over BRob tonight as they're still working him back and there's a log jam at the RB position there with Gibson and McKissic too. He could breakout tonight or be stuck in mediocrity. 

If you have enough WRs, Pierce has more value than Wilson. 

2 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey FTD, I forget that you're a Jersey guy too.  Keep fighting to the bitter end!

Is Garrett referring to Garrett Wilson?  I probably play Wilson over BRob tonight as they're still working him back and there's a log jam at the RB position there with Gibson and McKissic too. He could breakout tonight or be stuck in mediocrity. 

If you have enough WRs, Pierce has more value than Wilson. 

Yep, garret.  I was going to play him over Brob initially, but I was getting swayed into the Brod train of excitement. 

So pierce over GarretWilson... I may do that.  ZackWilson doesnt seem to like Garret as much as I do.  Thatd mean pierce in the flex this week.  hmmm.  I have 3 sseconds to change it.  lol

7 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Yep, garret.  I was going to play him over Brob initially, but I was getting swayed into the Brod train of excitement. 

So pierce over GarretWilson... I may do that.  ZackWilson doesnt seem to like Garret as much as I do.  Thatd mean pierce in the flex this week.  hmmm.  I have 3 sseconds to change it.  lol

Eventually, BRob will be the play as I think he will overtake the main RB touches in Washington but not sure it happens this week, a short week. 

Houston off this week, so no Pierce. 

2 minutes ago, irish said:

Eventually, BRob will be the play as I think he will overtake the main RB touches in Washington but not sure it happens this week, a short week. 

Houston off this week, so no Pierce. 

Woops.  Wrong Pierce.  Not Damien Pierce.. I have him too but he's resting on Bye.

I was referring to Alec Pierce, supposed #2 to my Pittman. 

1 minute ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Woops.  Wrong Pierce.  Not Damien Pierce.. I have him too but he's resting on Bye.

I kept Brob in there tonight... we'll see how it goes. 

But I do apprecaite the advice.   

Also, curious if you think Alec Pierce WR is > Garret Wilson (or wounded R Bateman for that matter) for this week and beyond... in the event that my Godwin cant go (hip?  Cmon old man!). I'd need one of them to fill in and if Alec Pierce is superior then I'd prefer to run him.  

( I miss the "old" GarretWilson.  Bring back Flacco! lol)

6 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

3 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

I kept Brob in there tonight... we'll see how it goes. 

But I do apprecaite the advice.   

Also, curious if you think Alec Pierce WR is > Garret Wilson (or wounded R Bateman for that matter) for this week and beyond... in the event that my Godwin cant go (hip?  Cmon old man!). I'd need one of them to fill in and if Alec Pierce is superior then I'd prefer to run him.  

( I miss the "old" GarretWilson.  Bring back Flacco! lol)

I do like Wilson more than Pierce and therefore, would've left BRob in tonight. Good call, hope it works out. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

We'll see.  Thank you for being a sounding board.  I am getting cremated this year.  12 team 2QB league is brutal... unforgiving.  

Yes it can be. My pleasure, hope it helps more than hurts. 

15 hours ago, irish said:

Hey RMS,

Let's take a look... I prefer the Hall and Lockett side of that deal by a small margin. The loss of Hall is greater than the gain with Hill, imo. 

He upped the offer to Mixon and Tyreek.. Now what do I do?

3 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

He upped the offer to Mixon and Tyreek.. Now what do I do?

So you'd be getting Mixon and Tyreek for Hall and Lockett?  If that's the case, hit accept ASAP!

Desperate for help at RB this week, I have Jacobs on bye and now Conner and Akers out for Sunday. That leaves me with Mattison (currently questionable to play) and Gus Edwards (who I added this week looking down the road a week or two when he returns and should be RB2 in BAL).

Other options on waivers

Tevin Coleman (SF) @ATL

Mark Ingram (NO) CIN

Joshua Kelley (LAC) DEN

Zack Moss (BUF) @KC

I am looking to add one later today, and a second if Mattison is still questionable or out. Probably drops are Gus Edwards, Gallup, or my main kicker Carlson (on bye and added a one week replacement wanting to hang on to him as he's been solid).  Akers also a cut possibility now, out with a personal matter, then a bye and no real solid word on a return for week 8. 

Edited by stevegrab

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Desperate for help at RB this week, I have Jacobs on bye and now Conner and Akers out for Sunday. That leaves me with Mattison (currently questionable to play) and Gus Edwards (who I added this week looking down the road a week or two when he returns and should be RB2 in BAL).

Other options on waivers

Tevin Coleman (SF) @ATL

Mark Ingram (NO) CIN

Joshua Kelley (LAC) DEN

Zack Moss (BUF) @KC

I am looking to add one later today, and a second if Mattison is still questionable or out. Probably drops are Gus Edwards, Gallup, or my main kicker Carlson (on bye and added a one week replacement wanting to hang on to him as he's been solid).  Akers also a cut possibility now, out with a personal matter, then a bye and no real solid word on a return for week 8. 

Imo, you grab Joshua Kelley asap, dropping Edwards. Then play Mattison and Kelley, pending Mattison's status. If he's out, drop Carlson last minute for Coleman. Is Henderson available?  I'd hold Akers and Gallup for now. 

Edited by irish

1 hour ago, irish said:

Imo, you grab Joshua Kelley asap, dropping Edwards. Then play Mattison and Kelley, pending Mattison's status. If he's out, drop Carlson last minute for Coleman. Is Henderson available?  I'd hold Akers and Gallup for now. 

Thanks, did the Kelley move. No Henderson is not available.

I think if I wait to drop a player until tomorrow they have to sit on waivers until next week, and a better chance I can get them back if I want. 

2 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Thanks, did the Kelley move. No Henderson is not available.

I think if I wait to drop a player until tomorrow they have to sit on waivers until next week, and a better chance I can get them back if I want. 

Sure thing. At least Kelley could get you something this week, including a possible TD. I'd wait, think Mattison plays. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, irish said:

Sure thing. At least Kelley could get you something this week, including a possible TD. I'd wait, think Mattison plays. 

My thinking on Coleman is related to him being signed to the active roster, after coming up from (and going back to) practice squad the prior 2 weeks. The report indicated that makes him RB2 behind Wilson, but since it was a recent change I thought he might disappear quickly. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, irish said:

So you'd be getting Mixon and Tyreek for Hall and Lockett?  If that's the case, hit accept ASAP!

The only thing holding me back is that Hall and Lockett have killer playoff schedules for fantasy and Mixon gets the touches but all of his analytics are bad.  Also, the QB situation in Miami worries me.  Is that enough reasons to not take the trade?

3 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

The only thing holding me back is that Hall and Lockett have killer playoff schedules for fantasy and Mixon gets the touches but all of his analytics are bad.  Also, the QB situation in Miami worries me.  Is that enough reasons to not take the trade?

I think Tua plays again, even if he should take more time. Bottom line, I like Mixon more than Hall, even if Hall is expected to gain steam as the year goes on and without question take Hill over Lockett. Mixon is a top 10 RB, Hall is just outside. Hill is a top 5 WR, Lockett is just outside the top 20.  No brainer for me.  However, if playoff matchups and the situation with Tua scares you off, reject the deal. 

14 minutes ago, irish said:

I think Tua plays again, even if he should take more time. Bottom line, I like Mixon more than Hall, even if Hall is expected to gain steam as the year goes on and without question take Hill over Lockett. Mixon is a top 10 RB, Hall is just outside. Hill is a top 5 WR, Lockett is just outside the top 20.  No brainer for me.  However, if playoff matchups and the situation with Tua scares you off, reject the deal. 

I changed the offer Kamara and Lockett for Tyreek and Mixon.  Do you think this is better?

11 minutes ago, Huntman27 said:

I give Gabe Davis, Henderson, and Gordon

I receive AJ Brown and Joe Mixon

My team 
RB: Swift, Taylor, Hunt 

WR: Ceedee, M. Thomas, Gabe Davis, j. Meyers, C. Samuel, and Marquise Brown 

Wow!! Awesome if you get that deal

36 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

I changed the offer Kamara and Lockett for Tyreek and Mixon.  Do you think this is better?

It's similar, but I like Kamara a smidge more than Hall.