[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

53 minutes ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR 

Give Hunt, Goedert, and Marquise Brown

Receive Jacobs and kelce

My team 
RB: Swift, Taylor, Hunt and Henderson

WR: Ceedee, M. Thomas, Gabe Davis, Renfrow, C. Samuel, Eli Moore and Marquise Brown

Based on your team, that's a good deal. You swap out Jacobs and hunt, as they're equivalent and you give a WR that you can afford to and upgrade nicely at TE, strengthening your team overall. Can't hurt to see if he'll throw in a crappy WR, just to "even it out".

1 minute ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Hey @irish, need 2 (WR2 and Flex)

Need 2 players FULL PPR:

Chris Olave vs Saints (In London)

Rashod Bateman vs Bills

Zeke Elliot vs Commanders

Romeo Doubs vs Pats

Thanks in advance!

Hey Don, 

Olave for sure and then it's a coin flip between all other options and I think I like Doubs next. However, I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to start Zeke. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey Don, 

Olave for sure and then it's a coin flip between all other options and I think I like Doubs next. However, I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to start Zeke. 

@irishthanks!  I was leaning Olave and Bateman.  Doubs I like but I want to see a little more.  Zeke finally had a double digit fantasy game but going up against a stiffer front line in Wash.  Not too high on Bateman but I am thinking with the Bills secondary a little banged up, he will get some looks.

• Like 1

have a trade question for PPR, Redraft:
give: Austin Ekeler, Dk metcalf, and Devonta Smith          

Receive: Ja’marr Chase, Chris olave and James Connor

other notable players I have: RB: Saquon, Breece Hall, and Zeke Wrs: Keenan allen, Jaylen Waddle, and Amari Cooper

The offer is my Goff and Etienne for his Jeff Wilson and Hunt. I do already have Mitchell in my IR. 

My other RB's are Jamaal, Stevenson, Edmonds. 

My WR's are Jefferson, A St Brown, Sutton, Godwin, Aiyuk

QB's are Herbert and Burrow 

It's a Superflex PPR league and my RB outlook will be suffering during Bye Weeks and matchups.

3 hours ago, JohnbGoode said:

Looking for Flex.

Have playing, Hurst, Njork, Fournette, AJ, Chase, Jefferson.

Choices for Flex:

Hollywood Brown

Sutton

Jamal Williams

Monty Q(was out)

D. Smith 

Amon St Brown Q (was out)

Hollywood is rated highest.

Thanks Irish!

I'd be playing Sutton in the flex!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jdez said:

have a trade question for PPR, Redraft:
give: Austin Ekeler, Dk metcalf, and Devonta Smith          

Receive: Ja’marr Chase, Chris olave and James Connor

other notable players I have: RB: Saquon, Breece Hall, and Zeke Wrs: Keenan allen, Jaylen Waddle, and Amari Cooper

I would make that trade in value alone. I like Chase more than Ekeler, I like Olave just as much as metcalf and I like Connor more than Smith. So the way I see it, you're improving as a whole.  The issue is, you're losing value at RB and don't have great replacement options. Whereas, with this trade, you'll have a bunch of great WR options, more than you can start. 

4 hours ago, Decisions said:

@irish

12 team PPR, would you drop ARob to pickup George Pickens -or- Zay jones -or- Corey Davis?

Yup, I like all the other options better but getting Pickens is the way I'd go. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, stickers said:

The offer is my Goff and Etienne for his Jeff Wilson and Hunt. I do already have Mitchell in my IR. 

My other RB's are Jamaal, Stevenson, Edmonds. 

My WR's are Jefferson, A St Brown, Sutton, Godwin, Aiyuk

QB's are Herbert and Burrow 

It's a Superflex PPR league and my RB outlook will be suffering during Bye Weeks and matchups.

Hey stickers, 

That's an ugly trade. I like Etienne just as much as Hunt and more than Wilson. I'd look to add a better RB option.

Edited by irish
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DDM2121 said:

12 Team Standard Scoring. Would you drop Henderson Jr for Allgeier?

I'd pass, like Henderson more. 

6 minutes ago, Nanas4football said:
  • Give: McLauren, Jeff Wilson, Chase Edmonds

Get: C Sutton, Dameon Pierce, Javonte IR Williams.

who wins? Give or Get?

1/2 point ppr.  Redraft.

thanks.

That's too much to give up. Sutton is too much to lose and you're not getting enough of a RB replacement. 

2 QB 1/2 PPR 10 team league

QBs: Herbert, Allen, Fields

WR: Evans, Keenan Allen, Sutton, Godwin, London. Samuels

RBs: Dameon Pierce, Dobbins, Zeke, Monty, Mattison, Akers

TE: Andrews

I have the number 1 waiver wire. Is any one of Mostert, Pickens, Bridgewater, Pickett, Algier, or Boone worth using the #1 waiver wire for? 

How much is Doubs worth?

Full ppr 10 man league. Doubs somehow on the waiver wire in one of my leagues! Not an auction league but I need to drop someone to make it happen. 

I already have 7 wrs on my roster (play 2 wr + flex): Evans, Higgins, Godwin, Bateman, Hopkins (sspn), gabe Davis, and Olave.  

I don't want to drop backup rb and then have 8wr and 4rb, but for reference, my rbs are Cook, Kamara, Hunt, Stevenson, Herbert. I have Brian Robinson in my IR spot. 

Advice is very much appreciated.  Thanks!

8 hours ago, Nik3775 said:

2 QB 1/2 PPR 10 team league

QBs: Herbert, Allen, Fields

WR: Evans, Keenan Allen, Sutton, Godwin, London. Samuels

RBs: Dameon Pierce, Dobbins, Zeke, Monty, Mattison, Akers

TE: Andrews

I have the number 1 waiver wire. Is any one of Mostert, Pickens, Bridgewater, Pickett, Algier, or Boone worth using the #1 waiver wire for? 

Pickens is the best add from that list but I like your group of WRs and even if you got him, he'd probably be the lowest ranked on your team or at least asking them. I also think Pickett is an upgrade over Fields. Boone would be an upgrade over Mattison. 

6 hours ago, mcoop22 said:

How much is Doubs worth?

Full ppr 10 man league. Doubs somehow on the waiver wire in one of my leagues! Not an auction league but I need to drop someone to make it happen. 

I already have 7 wrs on my roster (play 2 wr + flex): Evans, Higgins, Godwin, Bateman, Hopkins (sspn), gabe Davis, and Olave.  

I don't want to drop backup rb and then have 8wr and 4rb, but for reference, my rbs are Cook, Kamara, Hunt, Stevenson, Herbert. I have Brian Robinson in my IR spot. 

Advice is very much appreciated.  Thanks!

Ooof that is tricky.  Doubs, imo, is pretty much a top 40 WR. He's probably close to the value of Bateman. However, he'd be low man on the deep todem on your team.  So not sure he's worth adding and having to drop one of the others. 

14 hours ago, irish said:

Hey stickers, 

That's an ugly trade. I like Etienne just as much as Hunt and more than Wilson. I'd look to add a better RB option.

To get mixon I can go Goff and Godwin. He also has Chubb and ekeler but willing to part with Mixon. Godwin is my 4th WR behind Jefferson, st brown, and Sutton. I have aiyuk as well. I asked to leave Wilson jr in deal but not sure if that will happen. 

other option is my Herbert and mostert for swift. 

Edited by stickers
Add Wilson

55 minutes ago, stickers said:

To get mixon I can go Goff and Godwin. He also has Chubb and ekeler but willing to part with Mixon. Godwin is my 4th WR behind Jefferson, st brown, and Sutton. I have aiyuk as well. I asked to leave Wilson jr in deal but not sure if that will happen. 

other option is my Herbert and mostert for swift. 

I'd pass, too rich for my blood. 

24 minutes ago, Jaxfactor904 said:

Hey Irish!

Want to start 3 of these RBs, one as my flex. Need advice only if Kamara is a definite go. 
Kamara vs Seattle

CEH at LV

D Pierce at Jax

R Stevenson vs Det

.5 PPR

Also, do I drop J McKinnon for Pacheco? 

Thanks!

What up Jax, 

CEH, Pierce and Kamara. And yes grab Pacheco over McKinnon. 

Trying to navigate a decimated team.

Had Montgomery and M Thomas out last week. 

Lost Dak, Patterson and Williams to injury.

Now trying to piece together a team and some upside players.

Who would you prefer (can add 3 of the following) PPR League if that helps.

M Boone DEN

L. Murray DEN

Huntley ATL

Pacheco KC

Scrambling (still 3 and 1)....appreciate your thoughts Irish..