[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

15 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

12 team 1/2 ppr 2 QB (not superflex).  In dead last place and its not even close. Recovering from a Kmet & Trey Lance induced stupor. 

OK, how does this look? 

QB: RussWilson & Garroppolllo (bakerMayfield on the bench and Flacco staring at me on waivers)

RB: Ekeler & Kamara (Pierce & eno rostered as well)

WR: Pittman & Bateman (TreyBurks, GarrettSuperWilson, CurtisSam, & Godwin)

TE: dropped Kmet for Higbee, and feeling good about it.

K and DST on autopilot and in good shape

FLEX: I am torn between Pierce, CSamuel, and GWilson.  Leaning Pierce due to matchup. 

Any adjustments?   I am indecisive this week.  

THANKS and good luck!

Flacco can keep staring cause he'll be on his real team's bench pretty soon, unless he pulls off a miracle against the Bengals this weekend and even then, he likely still finds the pine. 

Lineup looks as good as you can get and I'd play both Samuel and Wilson over Pierce in the flex. Samuel would be my first choice. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, irish said:

My pleasure Coop, I certainly won't always be on the money and will throw out some clunkers but happy to share. 

-I also like monty over Jacobs this week. 

- Always love having players in primetime games, especially MNF!  I'd play Higgins for sure and then a toss up began cooks and Lamb and would play lamb because of the primetime game. 

- Don't like Brady this week, prefer Wentz. 

The wrong guesses were close calls (typically a point or two) and didn't effect outcome for the week...after going 0-3 in week 1, my three teams went 3-0 in week 2...

Thanks again for your feedback!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

(yeah, great, thanks for nothing, rigth?  Sorry man!)

@FinishTheDrillI didn't do too bad...thankful for that garbage time fumble recovery in the endzone for a TD at the end of the game.  Ended up with a respectable 20 pts.  If not for that, yeah, I'd be bummed right now LOL

Edited by The Fantasy Don
typo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, The Fantasy Don said:

@FinishTheDrillI didn't do too bad...thankful for that garbage time fumble recovery in the endzone for a TD at the end of the game.  Ended up with a respectable 20 pts.  If not for that, yeah, I'd be bummed right now LOL

Yeah I bailed out before the 9 point fumble/td.  Felt bad I was rah rahing them when i went to bed though!

40 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

A Cowboy fan in Jersey?  I can't stand you guys...😁 

Hey, Would you start Tua or Goff?  I'm undecided.  Welcome back, says you haven't been active since 2014.

🤣

Yeah, you can blame my grandmother for that!  Ever since 1980 (when I was 2), she pigeon-holed me into be a Cowboys' Fan because she loved the man in the hat, forcing me to go to school in my Cowboys' Starter jacket, hat and gloves!  And I can't stand myself either as I was ripped all throughout my years in school for it. 

I don't know why it says I haven't been active since 2014, as I've been answering posts every year since this started in 2014, including this season. 

Anyhow, I'm rolling with Tua against the Bills, he'll need to be doing some work to keep up and have any shot at beating them, like last week with the Ravens. 

GL and welcome to the thread. 

Edited by irish

12 minutes ago, irish said:

🤣

Yeah, you can blame my grandmother for that!  Ever since 1980 (when I was 2), she pigeon-holed me into be a Cowboys' Fan because she loved the man in the hat, forcing me to go to school in my Cowboys' Starter jacket, hat and gloves!  And I can't stand myself either as I was ripped all throughout my years in school for it. 

I don't know why it says I haven't been active since 2014, as I've been answering posts every year since this started in 2014, including this season. 

Anyhow, I'm rolling with Tua against the Bills, he'll need to be doing some work to keep up and have any shot at beating them, like last week with the Ravens. 

GL and welcome to the thread. 

LOL...I can't be bad at your granny, so I'll just have to deal with it. Besides, Landry was a man deserving of her respect. Oh, and my bad, I just joined so I didn't understand the setup, I clearly see now that you have indeed been active the whole time. 🙂

I want so much to roll with Tua, especially now that I hear BOTH Bills Safety's will be out.  But there could be weather issues, and the rest of that D is still a force to reckon with.  Meanwhile, Goff is in a potential shootout vs. the Vikes, although it is his first road game.  Vegas has this one as pretty high scoring, but they also have the Dolphs/Bills as high scoring as well.

Still undecided, but thanks for your opinion.  And frankly, as much as I want the NYG to beat up your Boys, I'm fairly certain that Daboll and Schoen are looking to draft one of those top tier QB's next draft, too many W's hurt our chances at landing one.  DJ is a good kid, but he's not the franchise QB we need.

Edited by Running With Daboll

32 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

LOL...I can't be bad at your granny, so I'll just have to deal with it. Besides, Landry was a man deserving of her respect. Oh, and my bad, I just joined so I didn't understand the setup, I clearly see now that you have indeed been active the whole time. 🙂

I want so much to roll with Tua, especially now that I hear BOTH Bills Safety's will be out.  But there could be weather issues, and the rest of that D is still a force to reckon with.  Meanwhile, Goff is in a potential shootout vs. the Vikes, although it is his first road game.  Vegas has this one as pretty high scoring, but they also have the Dolphs/Bills as high scoring as well.

Still undecided, but thanks for your opinion.  And frankly, as much as I want the NYG to beat up your Boys, I'm fairly certain that Daboll and Schoen are looking to draft one of those top tier QB's next draft, too many W's hurt our chances at landing one.  DJ is a good kid, but he's not the franchise QB we need.

The bolded was a big part of why I'd start Tua. 

In regard to your Giants, after starting off with 2 wins, the G-men will be shooting for wins and likely playing themselves out of the best QB sweepstakes in the next draft.  Agreed, DJ is not your franchise QB.  This week's game could go either way.  The clock could strike midnight on Cooper Rush or, as Jerry Jones put it, we could have a QB controversy. LoL!

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, irish said:

The bolded was a big part of why I'd start Tua. 

In regard to your Giants, after starting off with 2 wins, the G-men will be shooting for wins and likely playing themselves out of the best QB sweepstakes in the next draft.  Agreed, DJ is not your franchise QB.  This week's game could go either way.  The clock could strike midnight on Cooper Rush or, as Jerry Jones put it, we could have a QB controversy. LoL!

Yeah, damn, this is a hard one, I just know that either Goff or Tua will be solid, but not both.  I am 50/50, right down the middle.

As for Rush, I don't take him lightly at all, he's pretty damned competent, and if I were Dak, maybe I wouldn't be rooting too hard for him.  But realistically, no way are they gonna sit that man making all that money.  Personally, I think Dak is overrated, but he's still clearly your best bet.  Enjoy the game and thanks again.

Hey Irish! Go Cowboys! Cant believe i got killed last week with Hurts, Fournette, AJ, Jefferson, Chase, Schultz, Pit, Koo! Geez, my rival did not exchange Kamara who was out, to  boot! Lost by 5 points ppr. 

So....with Fournette Q, do I play AJ instead? I have Monty as RB2. 

THX MATE!

20 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

Hey Irish! Go Cowboys! Cant believe i got killed last week with Hurts, Fournette, AJ, Jefferson, Chase, Schultz, Pit, Koo! Geez, my rival did not exchange Kamara who was out, to  boot! Lost by 5 points ppr. 

So....with Fournette Q, do I play AJ instead? I have Monty as RB2. 

THX MATE!

Honestly, I'd play Fournette and AJ before Monty, if you can. 

And hell yes, go Cowboys!

Edited by irish
  • Thanks 1

Hey Irish, evaluating some RB handcuff stash ideas.   Below is a list of some available backs.  Assuming the top RB1 on their respective's goes down or has to sit, does this look like a decent ranking? Who would you consider the best handcuff?  POInts per week while the #1 is heathy isnt of interest.  Just as HC.

Rashaad White,

Zamir White, 

Jaylen Warren, 

TylerAlgier

Hey Irish, hope all is well buddy. 

PPR, 5 point bonus at 100 yards rushing or receiving 

I'm struggling with this one big time, who would you start as my wr2, rb2 and flex?

Rb - Ekeler, CEH, Wilson

Wr - McLaurin, Lamb, Arob, London,  Lockett

Flex - any of the above players you didn't choose for rb2 or wr2

6 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Hey Irish, evaluating some RB handcuff stash ideas.   Below is a list of some available backs.  Assuming the top RB1 on their respective's goes down or has to sit, does this look like a decent ranking? Who would you consider the best handcuff?  POInts per week while the #1 is heathy isnt of interest.  Just as HC.

Rashaad White,

Zamir White, 

Jaylen Warren, 

TylerAlgier

Hey FTD,

My favorite from that list is Rachaad White from the Bucs as I think he sees the most action. #2 is Tyler Allgeier from the Falcons, 3rd is Zamir White and lastly Jaylen Warren. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

Hey Irish, hope all is well buddy. 

PPR, 5 point bonus at 100 yards rushing or receiving 

I'm struggling with this one big time, who would you start as my wr2, rb2 and flex?

Rb - Ekeler, CEH, Wilson

Wr - McLaurin, Lamb, Arob, London,  Lockett

Flex - any of the above players you didn't choose for rb2 or wr2

Hey Montana, all is going well and hope the same to you.

RB2 - damn this is so tight but I think I run CEH out there.

WR2 - I like the idea of starting both Lamb and London over the others. 

Flex - Lockett by a smidge over Wilson. 

33 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Good morning @irish

Must start 3 of these.  Full PPR.  Who sits?

Shepard vs Cowboys
Akers @ Arizona
Edmonds vs Bills
M Gordon vs 49ers

Morning D!  

I won't be around much today, having some fun with the Fam!  However, in your case, it's close but I think I sit Gordon. 

28 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Thinking about starting Pierce and G. Wilson instead of Henderson and Arob. Thoughts sir?

In both cases, it's like looking into the mirror to decide. I do like the idea of starting G. Wilson more than ARob. However, Pierce and Henderson are a coin flip and playing away games, but I'll take Pierce who has the better matchup and could see maybe double the rushing attempts (looks in general).

6 minutes ago, irish said:

In both cases, it's like looking into the mirror to decide. I do like the idea of starting G. Wilson more than ARob. However, Pierce and Henderson are a coin flip and playing away games, but I'll take Pierce who has the better matchup and could see maybe double the rushing attempts (looks in general).

Thanks. Enjoy your family fun time today.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Anonkid said:

Need to drop 1. Rachaad White or Darnell Mooney.

Mooney may turn around and maybe should be given 1 more week. Rachaad White may become very valuable if Fournette goes down. Or does B. Bolden make that a muddy committee issue? Don’t know who to drop! Help please. 

Depends on your needs but imo, Mooney has more value.