[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

@irish 2-3 Full PPR, second lowest points scored in the league

QB: hurts

RB: Taylor, Jones, Dillon, Walker, Pierce, White

WR: Sutton, McLaurin, Olave, Pickens, DJ Moore

TE: Njoku, Everett

What is your take on this roster? Ride it out and see what happens or do I need to aggressively go after some guys?

Some trades I have been offered or considered?

1. Njoku for Ettiene

2. McLaurin/Pickens/Everett for Devonte Smith/Keenan Allen

3. Everett for Doubbs

4. Aaron Jones for Pittman/Amon St. Brown/Evans (not all three, LOL)

5. A. Jones/McLaurin for J Chase

6. McLaurin for Kirk

Irish, last leg here.  2 questions:

1) ROS TylerAllgeier or Ken Walker?  1/2ppr.  I like Ken since there's less competition and Cord will be returning at some point to split time.  Yes? 

2) I'm in a deep, aggressive, angry 2QB (not superflex) league, and my QB situation has been crushed due to TreyL injury and terrible performance by Wilson (and a lesser extent backup BakerMayberry).  SO, question 2.  I need to start 2 Qb's  for week 6.  I need a win.   Garroppolllo, Pickett, Wilson, Mariotta, TeddyBwater(assuming he plays).

Leaning Garopps and TeddyBW.  I think Mariotta has a tough matchup and Wilson... I loath him right now.  Pickett... intrigued.  

35 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

Hey Irish! How bout those Cowboys! Yeah Kellen! 😁

Your thoughts this week please?

QB - Hurst, G.Smith

RB - 4net, Monty, AJ

WR - Jefferson,  Chase, Sutton,D.Brown, D.Smith

TE - Njoku 

Flex- Marqus Brown - option in WR & RB

D - Cowboys  ( I could get Jax off Wire?)

Playing in Bold

Biggest question Playing Monty over AJ?

Unbelievable!  With Dak we lose week 1, then tear off 4 with Rush, would've lost that bet. 

Love the lineup, however, I do like the Jags over Dallas in the Defense spot and would make that change.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Nik3775 said:

ROS: Dalvin and Mattison vs. Kamara and Ingram. 

Thanks

Definitely Dalvin and Mattison. I like Cook slightly more than Kamara and Mattison much more than Ingram. 

26 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish 2-3 Full PPR, second lowest points scored in the league

QB: hurts

RB: Taylor, Jones, Dillon, Walker, Pierce, White

WR: Sutton, McLaurin, Olave, Pickens, DJ Moore

TE: Njoku, Everett

What is your take on this roster? Ride it out and see what happens or do I need to aggressively go after some guys?

Some trades I have been offered or considered?

1. Njoku for Ettiene

2. McLaurin/Pickens/Everett for Devonte Smith/Keenan Allen

3. Everett for Doubbs

4. Aaron Jones for Pittman/Amon St. Brown/Evans (not all three, LOL)

5. A. Jones/McLaurin for J Chase

6. McLaurin for Kirk

That's a pretty solid roster that lost Taylor, as well as him playing in a struggling Colts team. You have a top 3 QB, top 10 RB, 3 other top 20 RBs, (your weakest position) 1 top 10 WR, 2 others that are top 30, 2 others that are top 40, a top 10 TE and backup top 20 TE. That team should compete, however, I'd always look to improve. 

1. Getting Ettiene doesn't really make your team better but losing your best TE would hurt more. However, Ettiene definitely has more value than Njoku, so you'd get the better of that deal and could make another deal for a better TE.  

2. I'd make that trade as you'd upgrade your WR core, which is most needed by giving up lesser WRs and a backup TE. 

3. Pass

4. Giving up too much value and wouldn't want to weaken RBs by gaining at WR, when you could do trade 2 or 6.

5. Same as 4.

6. Absolutely take Kirk for McLaurin!

2 minutes ago, irish said:

That's a pretty solid roster that lost Taylor, as well as him playing in a struggling Colts team. You have a top 3 QB, top 10 RB, 3 other top 20 RBs, (your weakest position) 1 top 10 WR, 2 others that are top 30, 2 others that are top 40, a top 10 TE and backup top 20 TE. That team should compete, however, I'd always look to improve. 

1. Getting Ettiene doesn't really make your team better but losing your best TE would hurt more. However, Ettiene definitely has more value than Njoku, so you'd get the better of that deal and could make another deal for a better TE.  

2. I'd make that trade as you'd upgrade your WR core, which is most needed by giving up lesser WRs and a backup TE. 

3. Pass

4. Giving up too much value and wouldn't want to weaken RBs by gaining at WR, when you could do trade 2 or 6.

5. Same as 4.

Thanks as always¡

10 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Thanks as always¡

Sure thing! GL

1 hour ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Irish, last leg here.  2 questions:

1) ROS TylerAllgeier or Ken Walker?  1/2ppr.  I like Ken since there's less competition and Cord will be returning at some point to split time.  Yes? 

2) I'm in a deep, aggressive, angry 2QB (not superflex) league, and my QB situation has been crushed due to TreyL injury and terrible performance by Wilson (and a lesser extent backup BakerMayberry).  SO, question 2.  I need to start 2 Qb's  for week 6.  I need a win.   Garroppolllo, Pickett, Wilson, Mariotta, TeddyBwater(assuming he plays).

Leaning Garopps and TeddyBW.  I think Mariotta has a tough matchup and Wilson... I loath him right now.  Pickett... intrigued.  

1) This is not even close!  Walker all the way.  Walker is a top 20 RB, Allgeier isn't in the top 50.

2) Angry... 🤣 Jimmy G and Wilson would be my choices. 

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nik3775 said:

2 QB league. I have Allen and Herbert but will need to be scrapping the bottom of the barrel for their week 7 and 8 bye.

Options:

Fields: NE and Dallas

Mac Jones: Chi and NYJ

Matt Ryan: Tennessee and Washington

PJ Walker: TB and Atl

Mills: LV and TN

Ooof, that's really scraping.  Probably Ryan and then Mills. 

7 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

I just traded Ceedee and Diontae for Davante ( I also have JJ, Deebo, Lockett, Myers and Lazard) so basically it was Ceedee for Davante.  What do you think?

Well, you definitely upgraded at WR1 but that was a big price to pay, wish you got a throw in depth player to go with Adams. JJ?  However, having Adams (hopefully, not suspended for pushing the cameraman), Deebo and Lockett is a nice 3-some, along with whoever JJ is. 

Just now, irish said:

Well, you definitely upgraded at WR1 but that was a big price to pay, wish you got a throw in depth player to go with Adams. JJ?  However, having Adams (hopefully, not suspended for pushing the cameraman), Deebo and Lockett is a nice 3-some, along with whoever JJ is. 

Justin Jefferson sorry for the initials

7 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

Justin Jefferson sorry for the initials

Oh man!  That's an incredible cast at WR!  Adams, Jefferson and Deebo!  Get this guy a ring now!

15 hours ago, irish said:

3. Pass

5. Same as 4.

Trade is done.

I got Smith and Allen for McLaurin/Pickens/Everett

4 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Trade is done.

I got Smith and Allen for McLaurin/Pickens/Everett

Well done, hopefully, Allen can get and stay healthy. 

• Like 1

So I need to pickup a TE this week due to Waller injury, most likely will get Hill or Njoku.. but the question is which one of these

two RBs would you drop to make the pickup (keep in mind both could be retained as well next year for the simple cost of round 14 and 15 respectively):

Rachaad White or Alexander Mattison ?

36 minutes ago, THEISMANS_LEG said:

So I need to pickup a TE this week due to Waller injury, most likely will get Hill or Njoku.. but the question is which one of these

two RBs would you drop to make the pickup (keep in mind both could be retained as well next year for the simple cost of round 14 and 15 respectively):

Rachaad White or Alexander Mattison ?

Hey there T- Leg, 

I'd keep white, like him more for this year and for future value. 

I always appreciate your input what do you think about this trade?

I give Breece Hall and Tyler Lockett for Jeff Wilson Jr. and Tyreek Hill

My other RB's are Saqoun, Kamara, Montgomery and Mostert.

The trade offers ends tonight I need some input please.

@irish

First off, thanks as always. Such a nice distraction from real life, lol.

Lineup, full ppr, starts in bold. Two flexes (RB/WR/TE)

QB: Hurts

RB: Taylor, Jones, Dillon, Pierce, White, Walker

WR: Sutton, Olave, D Smith, K Allen, DJ Moore

TE: Njoku, Hill

K: Lutz (dropped Succop for him, a risk I know)

1. Obviously health of Taylor/Olave have to be monitored. I would start Olave if he plays and Probably flex Dillion if Taylor out.

2. Lookimg ahead to Hurts' bye, who you like as Week 7 QB (Jones vs. Jax, Pickett vs. Miami, Garrappollo vs. KC, Winston?)

IRISH!  I am still kicking and fighting here.  I was thinking during the rainy ride home on rt287... 

FLEX in 1/2ppr:

Alec Pierce (he's a FA.  The rest I currently own) 

Garret Wilson

BrianRobinsonJr

Rachaad White.

Bateman

My original thought was Garret.  Lots of comments on here re the weakness of the run D in Chi had me switching to BRob this morning.  Batemen is likely al No Go so he's not on the radar anymore.  

But then I see Pierce as a FA.  Hmmmm.

I'd have to drop one of these guys to add him.  My other WR are godwin Pittman and... thats it.  

WWID?

Drop Garret for Pierce? 

thanks.  

ps- BRobs game is this evening.  

Edited by FinishTheDrill

3 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

I always appreciate your input what do you think about this trade?

I give Breece Hall and Tyler Lockett for Jeff Wilson Jr. and Tyreek Hill

My other RB's are Saqoun, Kamara, Montgomery and Mostert.

The trade offers ends tonight I need some input please.

Hey RMS,

Let's take a look... I prefer the Hall and Lockett side of that deal by a small margin. The loss of Hall is greater than the gain with Hill, imo.