[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

33 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

-Pickens, MVS, Doubs, G. Wilson.

Choose 2. Thanks.

-DJ Moore or London. Choose which 1, thanks.

- Pickens and Doubs for me. 

- London

Without hesitating for both. 

Just now, RMS@1 said:

I know he is projected but the edge is slight and Hall's playoff schedule is DET. JAC, and Sea.  all terrible run defenses.

That is an important tie breaker and Hall is probably less likely to miss any games. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Huntman27 said:

I give Gabe Davis, Henderson, and Gordon

I receive AJ Brown and Joe Mixon

My team 
RB: Swift, Taylor, Hunt 

WR: Ceedee, M. Thomas, Gabe Davis, j. Meyers, C. Samuel, and Marquise Brown 

That's a close trade but I like the upgrades you get at both RB and WR, you use a little RB depth and jump up into top 10 RB tier and go from having a top 30-ish WR in Davis to a top 15 WR in Brown. Now you have Mixon, Swift, Taylor at RB with Hunt in the backup mix and Ceedee, AJ, Thomas, Samuel and Hollywood. That's an improved starting lineup. 

Would you start R Doubs or G Wilson in a .5 PPR league? I’m waiting to see the prognosis on Higgins and K Allen but really don’t trust that they’ll play the whole game. Hopefully My other WR (JJ) will score enough to cover for me. Glad I didn’t start McLauren. Thanks!

Edited by Jaxfactor904

8 minutes ago, Jaxfactor904 said:

Would you start R Doubs or G Wilson in a .5 PPR league? I’m waiting to see the prognosis on Higgins and K Allen but really don’t trust that they’ll play the whole game. Hopefully My other WR (JJ) will score enough to cover for me. Glad I didn’t start McLauren. Thanks!

My preference would be Higgins followed by a toss up between Doubs and Wilson, won by Wilson as he'll be playing from behind. 

1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

full ppr, taylor now out

Rolling with Hurts, jones, Walker, Sutton, Hill, Lutz

Need two flexes out of Dillon, Olave, DJ moore, Njoku, or D Jackson (dropped Jimmy G for him in case)

Definitely Olave and I'm leaning Dillon over Moore.

5 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

Hope you heard Olave out for today!

Yeah, he's gotta go Dillon/ Moore now. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Eagle2003 said:

Irish, you're usually on point with advice, so here it goes.  Non PPR

Need 1 RB

Etienne @ Indy

Elliott @ PHL

Hunt vs NE (I have Chubb starting already)

Singletary @ KC

Need 1 WR

Alec Pierce vs JAC

London vs SF

Hey Eagle, 

I try, you certainly can't get them all.  If everyone knew everything, we wouldn't have this wonderful game. 

RB

I'd lean Zeke, especially with it being non PPR.

WR 

London for sure for me. 

IRISH! 

I picked up the Pats  DST this week due to their fantastic week 7, 8, snd 9 matchups and because I know the Pats fan in our league will 100% burn a waiver to grab them this Weds.

Pats have Clevelands ominous run game week 6 though.  It could well be a terrible combination. 

Might it at least be a ground and pound, slow, low scoring affair?   It should be 48 minutes of Chubb, Hunt, and Ramandre.  (I dont care who wins, of course, I jsut want my points!)

I could drop Pats today for Bengals (vs depleted NOS) or Chargers (vs Broncos).

I have Kamara and RussWilson, so picking up Cinn or LAC would be a hedge against poor performance but would also somewhat limit upside for those players impact on my final score. 

Will I go negative with the Pats today, should I face the TayHill Cheat code and pick up the Bengals, or Chargers vs a very hampered, poorly performing Russ?

19 hours ago, JohnbGoode said:

Higgins is out. Hopefully my Chase will finally perform?

Curious where you saw him officially listed as out, everything I can see says he's a game time decision. 

In fact there's a thread in the main forum asking about his status, 

58 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

IRISH! 

I picked up the Pats  DST this week due to their fantastic week 7, 8, snd 9 matchups and because I know the Pats fan in our league will 100% burn a waiver to grab them this Weds.

Pats have Clevelands ominous run game week 6 though.  It could well be a terrible combination. 

Might it at least be a ground and pound, slow, low scoring affair?   It should be 48 minutes of Chubb, Hunt, and Ramandre.  (I dont care who wins, of course, I jsut want my points!)

I could drop Pats today for Bengals (vs depleted NOS) or Chargers (vs Broncos).

I have Kamara and RussWilson, so picking up Cinn or LAC would be a hedge against poor performance but would also somewhat limit upside for those players impact on my final score. 

Will I go negative with the Pats today, should I face the TayHill Cheat code and pick up the Bengals, or Chargers vs a very hampered, poorly performing Russ?

I don't like the Pats today, think they get run into the ground.  I would much prefer the Bengals 1st and Chargers next. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, irish said:

Hey Eagle, 

I try, you certainly can't get them all.  If everyone knew everything, we wouldn't have this wonderful game. 

RB

I'd lean Zeke, especially with it being non PPR.

WR 

London for sure for me. 

I'll be at the eagles game tonight and didn't want to watch Zeke do well... haha

Hi Irish...

1 Flex in a PPR:
Mostert, K Hunt or Alec Pierce?  (Assuming Mostert is active.) 
Just in case Mostert is not active:  Hunt or A Pierce?

and

1 Flex in a PPR:
Mostert or Drake London?

Edited by Dcat

9 minutes ago, Eagle2003 said:

I'll be at the eagles game tonight and didn't want to watch Zeke do well... haha

🤣, he's probably the best play of the bunch. But no worries, he won't do well. When was the last time he did well?  Like 20+ point game. The Eagles are gonna beat up the Boys tonight. 

39 minutes ago, irish said:

I don't like the Pats today, think they get run into the ground.  I would much prefer the Bengals 1st and Chargers next. 

Got it. Thank you.

What if I tossed Carolina into the mix?  I normally avoid Car, but New coach, new leaf?  VG matchup rating.

Ugh.  I see Cleveland is also available.   I wasnt paying attention to them due to their prior litany of injuries on D.  ( I did a poor job prepping DST this week. )

Browns > Car > Cinn > LAC > Pats? 

thnks