[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Lost Zack Ertz at TE for at least the short term (maybe season ending) I wasn't carrying a backup so I'm looking to grab one or two off waivers. Not a lot out there, some of the ones I'm considering include the following, with the first 3 likely to be ones I put waiver claims in for now (I'm #7 so I'll probably try to claim all 3 in some order to make sure I get one).

Hurst(CIN)

Knox (BUF)

Johnson (NO)

Bryant (CLE) or Likely (BAL) if their starters remain out this week - these I'd wait on to add later in the week, possibly as a 2nd TE. 

I am bypassing Moreau (LV) because I already have 3 of my 9 starters on that squad. 

Edited by stevegrab

How was your weekend Irish?  Here we go, starting up WK 11:

I've got JJets as my WR1...but who's my 2:

(on my bench) DeVonta Smith has been inconsistent.  Lazard is not 100.  Kadarius is unproven (but leaning toward the start). Can Pickens be the guy?  

(waiver wire) Parris Campbell? Treylon? Marshall? Slayton?  or some vet like Van Jefferson or Landry?

HELP!! my brain hurts

5 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Lost Zack Ertz at TE for at least the short term (maybe season ending) I wasn't carrying a backup so I'm looking to grab one or two off waivers. Not a lot out there, some of the ones I'm considering include the following, with the first 3 likely to be ones I put waiver claims in for now (I'm #7 so I'll probably try to claim all 3 in some order to make sure I get one).

Hurst(CIN)

Knox (BUF)

Johnson (NO)

Bryant (CLE) or Likely (BAL) if their starters remain out this week - these I'd wait on to add later in the week, possibly as a 2nd TE. 

I am bypassing Moreau (LV) because I already have 3 of my 9 starters on that squad. 

That sucks.  The order I have those guys is:

Knox

Hurst 

Johnson

Likely would be the later add. 

4 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

How was your weekend Irish?  Here we go, starting up WK 11:

I've got JJets as my WR1...but who's my 2:

(on my bench) DeVonta Smith has been inconsistent.  Lazard is not 100.  Kadarius is unproven (but leaning toward the start). Can Pickens be the guy?  

(waiver wire) Parris Campbell? Treylon? Marshall? Slayton?  or some vet like Van Jefferson or Landry?

HELP!! my brain hurts

My 4 day weekend was awesome!  Weather was beautiful and I got a bunch done. Hope yours was great too. 

With your options, I'm more than likely starting Lazard. I think he's a top 15 play this week at the WR spot. 

GL

5 hours ago, irish said:

My 4 day weekend was awesome!  Weather was beautiful and I got a bunch done. Hope yours was great too. 

With your options, I'm more than likely starting Lazard. I think he's a top 15 play this week at the WR spot. 

GL

Mine was less eventful lol. Although my Packers DID beat the Cowboys, so I can hang my hat on that #WereNotDeadYet

so I’m going to roll with Pollard as my RB1 (as Walker is on the bench)… who’s my 2?

i was going to go with Drake. Panthers D won’t stop the Ravens, therefore not running much, right? keeping Foreman on my bench. J Robinson is there as well but I think he might have to show me another game. 

What do you think? shore me up so I can put my mind at ease. 

cheers!!

IRISH! 

Cold Drizzle waiver Wednesday.   

Looking at some bye shuffling and flux on the waivers and I'd like to act. 

Do 1 or 2 jump out ahead of the rest to you in 1/2ppr...

DPJ

Darius S

ARob II

Nico

Mecole

TreyBurks

I'd like a flex option this week though I will probably be starting Pittman and Pickens. Looking for depth and upside ROS.

THNKS!

Edited by FinishTheDrill

Aloha Irish! Sorry about the Cowboys! Where did this GB come from? Looking for your input! You were spot on with AJ last week!

RB - AJ, Monty, Foreman,  Pollard

AJ short week playing Thursday

Monty, Herbert out will get loads of volume

Foreman been a roller coaster

Pollard may loose volume to Elliott

Flex - JuJu, Boyd

Or any RB 

JuJu may loose snaps to Toney & match up not ideal compared to Boyd

However, Bengals may run more against Pit? Although they do have a grudge match? Leaning towards Boyd? 

Your thoughts? Mine in Bold

TE - Dulich, Njoku.

Dulich may get more volume since Juedy out.

Playing Raiders.

Njoke still Q playing Bills! 

Thank you ! Cheers! 

Edited by JohnbGoode

Irish, been trying to do a 2-1 trade to clear a spot to pick up Pacheco but no luck. I picked up Rachaad white off ww last night but Pacheco is still out there. 

My bottom players worth dropping for him would be boyd, Lazard or mostert. Neither of which I am pumped about dropping for someone. Would you drop anyone for Pacheco? This is a keeper league.

Not sure who I am playing this week for 3rd WR (sutton, boyd, and lazard are all right together.)

Roster:
PPR superflex

Burrow, Herbert
ETN, Stevenson, Jamaal, Mostert, White
Jefferson, St Brown, Godwin, Lazard, Sutton, Boyd
Kelce

Edited by stickers
edit players this week

14 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

Mine was less eventful lol. Although my Packers DID beat the Cowboys, so I can hang my hat on that #WereNotDeadYet

so I’m going to roll with Pollard as my RB1 (as Walker is on the bench)… who’s my 2?

i was going to go with Drake. Panthers D won’t stop the Ravens, therefore not running much, right? keeping Foreman on my bench. J Robinson is there as well but I think he might have to show me another game. 

What do you think? shore me up so I can put my mind at ease. 

cheers!!

Ooof, I'm a Cowboys' Fan. Brutal loss!

So, you have Pollard, Walker, Drake, Foreman and Robinson and you can start 2.  I go with Pollard at #1 and probably Foreman at #2.  Drake would be #3.

GL!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irish said:

Ooof, I'm a Cowboys' Fan. Brutal loss!

So, you have Pollard, Walker, Drake, Foreman and Robinson and you can start 2.  I go with Pollard at #1 and probably Foreman at #2.  Drake would be #3.

GL!

I'm sorry for you loss 💐 (but your blood & tears just fueled my team through TNF 😤)

is Foreman the RB2 because he's on the worse team? meaning they will run more because they don't trust the pass?

does Robinson get back to form after the Patriots game this Sunday? he's at the bottom of my pile. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

IRISH! 

Cold Drizzle waiver Wednesday.   

Looking at some bye shuffling and flux on the waivers and I'd like to act. 

Do 1 or 2 jump out ahead of the rest to you in 1/2ppr...

DPJ

Darius S

ARob II

Nico

Mecole

TreyBurks

I'd like a flex option this week though I will probably be starting Pittman and Pickens. Looking for depth and upside ROS.

THNKS!

What up FTD!

So, the question is who would you be dropping to add any of these guys?

Here's how I list them in order of priority:

Pittman

Pickens

DPJ

ARob

Collins

Hardman

Burks

Slayton

GL!

2 minutes ago, irish said:

What up FTD!

So, the question is who would you be dropping to add any of these guys?

Here's how I list them in order of priority:

Pittman

Pickens

DPJ

ARob

Collins

Hardman

Burks

Slayton

GL!

I have pittman and pickens already.  Godwin on bye.   

I added ARob this morning but am regretting it.  or, at least, I am wondering if the consistency of DPJ would be better.  

I think I am going to drop ARob and pick up DPJ.   

It sounds like you would approve?

6 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

I have pittman and pickens already.  Godwin on bye.   

I added ARob this morning but am regretting it.  or, at least, I am wondering if the consistency of DPJ would be better.  

I think I am going to drop ARob and pick up DPJ.   

It sounds like you would approve?

Yup, I would. That'd be the move to make. 

• Thanks 1

@irish

I traded DJ Moore for Freiermuth.

I now have Njoku, Dulcich, Freiermuth

Tried like hell to move Smith, Warren, and Dulcich for Lockett but couldn't do it

I think Muth is the one to keep.

I am trying to trade Dulcich or Njoku for Aiyuk. Thoughts

Also, am I crazy to trade Pierce/D Smith to try to land Waddle and Jamaal Williams or Miles Sanders.

10 hours ago, JohnbGoode said:

Aloha Irish! Sorry about the Cowboys! Where did this GB come from? Looking for your input! You were spot on with AJ last week!

RB - AJ, Monty, Foreman,  Pollard

AJ short week playing Thursday

Monty, Herbert out will get loads of volume

Foreman been a roller coaster

Pollard may loose volume to Elliott

Flex - JuJu, Boyd

Or any RB 

JuJu may loose snaps to Toney & match up not ideal compared to Boyd

However, Bengals may run more against Pit? Although they do have a grudge match? Leaning towards Boyd? 

Your thoughts? Mine in Bold

TE - Dulich, Njoku.

Dulich may get more volume since Juedy out.

Playing Raiders.

Njoke still Q playing Bills! 

Thank you ! Cheers! 

Hey Johnny B!

Totally trap game for the Boys last week, AJ just looked to be in a good spot. 

RB - I like AJ first and Pollard neck and neck over Monty. 

Flex - Monty over Boyd

TE - Dulcich, only option really. 

GL!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, stickers said:

Irish, been trying to do a 2-1 trade to clear a spot to pick up Pacheco but no luck. I picked up Rachaad white off ww last night but Pacheco is still out there. 

My bottom players worth dropping for him would be boyd, Lazard or mostert. Neither of which I am pumped about dropping for someone. Would you drop anyone for Pacheco? This is a keeper league.

Not sure who I am playing this week for 3rd WR (sutton, boyd, and lazard are all right together.)

Roster:
PPR superflex

Burrow, Herbert
ETN, Stevenson, Jamaal, Mostert, White
Jefferson, St Brown, Godwin, Lazard, Sutton, Boyd
Kelce

Hey Stick, 

I'm playing Sutton as my WR3.

Getting White was the right move over Pacheco for sure.  I also wouldn't drop either Boyd or Lazard for Pacheco either.  You likely wouldn't be keeping Pacheco anyhow, especially with your other options, especially, White. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, stevegrab said:

EDIT...Seems the trade was withdrawn, checking with owner, still want feedback.

Back for one more question, regarding a trade I posted in its own thread, complete rosters and info there.

Thanks

Yeah, I think I make that trade. Connor doesn't have great value, especially in a keeper league.  Whereas, Murray is a top 10 QB talent. 

2 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

I'm sorry for you loss 💐 (but your blood & tears just fueled my team through TNF 😤)

is Foreman the RB2 because he's on the worse team? meaning they will run more because they don't trust the pass?

does Robinson get back to form after the Patriots game this Sunday? he's at the bottom of my pile. 

I think Foreman is a better play this week but that JRob makes as good, if not a slightly better play, after this week against the Pats. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

I traded DJ Moore for Freiermuth.

I now have Njoku, Dulcich, Freiermuth

Tried like hell to move Smith, Warren, and Dulcich for Lockett but couldn't do it

I think Muth is the one to keep.

I am trying to trade Dulcich or Njoku for Aiyuk. Thoughts

Also, am I crazy to trade Pierce/D Smith to try to land Waddle and Jamaal Williams or Miles Sanders.

Muth is a top 4 TE and surely the one to keep. However, the other 2 are top 10 TEs as well.

Trading either Dulcich or Njoku for Aiyuk would be awesome!  You upgrade at WR (getting top 15) while just getting rid of TE depth.

I like the trade of Pierce and Smith for Sanders and Waddle only. I like Waddle more than Pierce and Sanders more than Smith. 

GL

Edited by irish

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

Hey Irish, which defense for this week?

Titans @ GB

Washington vs Houston

Denver vs LV

Jets @ NE

Hey Montana, 

It's between the Jets and Broncos and I'm leaning Jets, even though I think they lose, whereas, the Broncos are more likely to win. 

9 minutes ago, irish said:

Muth is a top 4 TE and surely the one to keep. However, the other 2 are top 10 TEs as well.

Trading either Dulcich or Njoku for Aiyuk woukd be awesome!  You upgrade at WR (getting top 15) while just getting rid of TE depth.

I like the trade of Pierce and Smith for Sanders and Waddle only. I like Waddle more than Pierce and Sanders more than Smith. 

GL

THANK YOU! As always. I'm 4-6 and hanging on but told a league mate I am going big or going home.

He said me trading Moore for Muth was an awful trade for me, LOL, when Moore pops off ROS.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

THANK YOU! As always. I'm 4-6 and hanging on but told a league mate I am going big or going home.

He said me trading Moore for Muth was an awful trade for me, LOL, when Moore pops off ROS.

You're welcome, my pleasure! Moore for Muth is a completely fair deal and if you have solid WR depth and weren't really starting Moore, you gave up a bench WR for not just your top TE but a top 4 TE overall. Good deal. 

Edited by irish

12 hours ago, irish said:

Hey Johnny B!

Totally trap game for the Boys last week, AJ just looked to be in a good spot. 

RB - I like AJ first and Pollard neck and neck over Monty. 

Flex - Monty over Boyd

TE - Dulcich, only option really. 

GL!

I have the option to trade Dulcich for Kmet? This would be for one game since Njoku should be healthy? Your thoughts?

Cheers!