[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

1 hour ago, Yoyo said:

ROS .5 ppr Pierce or Kamara?

It's not as far apart as some would think but I'm still taking Kamara here. 

So I went with my gut and started Fields over Cousins.  

I still have some questions:

RB (Pick 2):  Bijan,  Jacobs. Montgomery,  J. Cook

I could start one in the flex but I would then bench Puka.

Def:  Buff or MIA.

Thanks!!!!!

4 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

So I went with my gut and started Fields over Cousins.  

I still have some questions:

RB (Pick 2):  Bijan,  Jacobs. Montgomery,  J. Cook

I could start one in the flex but I would then bench Puka.

Def:  Buff or MIA.

Thanks!!!!!

Good call on Fields!  I suggested here to others that they play Fields a week.   Tough call for your flex spot. Bijan and Jacobs at RB but I'm leaving Monty over Puka in the flex. 

I'm also leaning for the Miami D.

@irish

Quick one. I am incredibly thing at RB. Swift, Ford, McLaughlin is all I have.

Do you think I should drop a bench stash guy or 2nd TE like Kincaid to add Strong, Zeke, Singletary, McKInnon, etc?

Or would you trade Locket and Dell and overpay for Akers and Gainwell?

I am pretty set at WR. After that trade I would have Nico, AJ Brown, Pittman and/or Lockett/Dell

15 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Quick one. I am incredibly thing at RB. Swift, Ford, McLaughlin is all I have.

Do you think I should drop a bench stash guy or 2nd TE like Kincaid to add Strong, Zeke, Singletary, McKInnon, etc?

Or would you trade Locket and Dell and overpay for Akers and Gainwell?

I am pretty set at WR. After that trade I would have Nico, AJ Brown, Pittman and/or Lockett/Dell

I world not do the trade to overpay for Akers and Gainwell. 2 better players for 2 worse players without guaranteed production. Zeke and McKinnon are the best options if the bunch anyhow but other than Kincaid (Top 15 TE), who can you drop?

30 minutes ago, irish said:

I world not do the trade to overpay for Akers and Gainwell. 2 better players for 2 worse players without guaranteed production. Zeke and McKinnon are the best options if the bunch anyhow but other than Kincaid (Top 15 TE), who can you drop?

I have Ferguson as my TE and was saving kincaid for the bye. I have Jameson Williams and Mayfield as well, but we are super flex and my QB2 is Daniel Jones who I can't trust. Suppose I could dump both for RB stashes. Bigsby, Kendre, McKinnon, Zeke, Gibson (on wiavers but locked)

My wife has Cousins, Fields, and Stroud. So I am working on trading for Stroud. Mayfield/Lockett, Mayfield Dell, Dell/Lockett, LOL. Gonna be tough to pry him

Edited by TheGuildedAge

The Chase owner is hurting at RB

So I want to offer:  David Montgomery, Puka and Zay Flowers

for:  Ja'Marr and Gibbs.

I have JJ, CeeDee, andJosh Palmer as well

my other Rb's are Bijan, Josh Jacobs, James Cook and Jaylen Warren.

Do you think this is a good deal

Thanks.

On 10/5/2023 at 4:12 PM, irish said:

Man, I blew this call last week and really expected a solid game from Dell and Nico blew up.  Stick with Nico.

Not big on either TE but would roll with Thomas. 

welp, I didn't follow my gut (and it was loud) and missed out on Thomas just before kickoff.  Glad I'm on the right track though.  I think Bienemy is going to utilize him in the "Kelce" capacity as best he can.  Still got Jonnu to hope for though.

Going back to Dell. I've got Doubs spelling Evans (bye) right now.  I think Doubs is the WR1 for GB.  

How would you rank:

Doubs, Dell, Addison??? Jameson Williams is on the bench for a bit till he warms up.

3 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

I have Ferguson as my TE and was saving kincaid for the bye. I have Jameson Williams and Mayfield as well, but we are super flex and my QB2 is Daniel Jones who I can't trust. Suppose I could dump both for RB stashes. Bigsby, Kendre, McKinnon, Zeke, Gibson (on wiavers but locked)

My wife has Cousins, Fields, and Stroud. So I am working on trading for Stroud. Mayfield/Lockett, Mayfield Dell, Dell/Lockett, LOL. Gonna be tough to pry him

I don't like dumpng QBs in superflex. The trade for Stroud is a solid idea. Mayfield and Dell. 

Edited by irish

2 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

The Chase owner is hurting at RB

So I want to offer:  David Montgomery, Puka and Zay Flowers

for:  Ja'Marr and Gibbs.

I have JJ, CeeDee, andJosh Palmer as well

my other Rb's are Bijan, Josh Jacobs, James Cook and Jaylen Warren.

Do you think this is a good deal

Thanks.

I think you are overpaying with depth. Monty is the better RB but not by much over Gibbs. Whereas, Chase should be a better add them losing Monty. The issue is giving Flowers away for free. See if he'll take Palmer instead. 

1 hour ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

welp, I didn't follow my gut (and it was loud) and missed out on Thomas just before kickoff.  Glad I'm on the right track though.  I think Bienemy is going to utilize him in the "Kelce" capacity as best he can.  Still got Jonnu to hope for though.

Going back to Dell. I've got Doubs spelling Evans (bye) right now.  I think Doubs is the WR1 for GB.  

How would you rank:

Doubs, Dell, Addison??? Jameson Williams is on the bench for a bit till he warms up.

Sucks about Thomas, I felt he'd have a solid game as well. I see those 3 WRs as being similarly ranked.  Really can't give the edge to one or the other. 

1 hour ago, Prodigy36 said:

Okay so I have pollard, kyren Williams and achane that I’m trying to figure out the two to start. 

Then I need to know if I should start adams or puka in my flex spot…

im 2-2 and really need this W

i also have jj and diggs in my receiver spots 

I'd start Pollard and Achane. Sucks you can't start Kyren too.  I'd start Adams in the flex. Really solid team!

1 hour ago, Tropic Lunder said:

@irish

Start 2 (ppr):

Wan’Dale

Reynolds

Shaheed

J Reed

Definitely Reynolds and then the other 3 are up for grabs, but I'll take Reed after my dreidel spin. 

• Like 1

@irishi need a solid QB. I'm offering Joe Mixon and B. Purdy for Justin Fields to a 49er owner. Am I giving up too much?

My roster as of now.

B. Purdy, G. Smith T. Lawrence

Eckler, Walker III, Achane, J. Mixon

D. Adams, G. Davis, G. Wilson D. Johnson

J. Ferguson K. Pitts

Edited by gijoerock
Updated

13 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

@irishi need a solid QB. I'm offering Joe Mixon and B. Purdy for Justin Fields to a 49er owner. Am I giving up too much?

My roster as of now.

B. Purdy, G. Smith T. Lawrence

Eckler, Walker III, Achane, J. Mixon

D. Adams, G. Davis, G. Wilson D. Johnson

J. Ferguson K. Pitts

That is way too much to give up!  Purdy is not too far off of Fields.  The issue is Fields is coming off 2 fantastic games and that owner is selling at peak. You need a 2-for-2 deal. What RB is he throwing in that's slightly lesser than Mixon?

29 minutes ago, irish said:

That is way too much to give up!  Purdy is not too far off of Fields.  The issue is Fields is coming off 2 fantastic games and that owner is selling at peak. You need a 2-for-2 deal. What RB is he throwing in that's slightly lesser than Mixon?

@irish He has C. McCaffery and his other RB's are N. Harris, J. Warren and Z. Moss. I figured my Mixon for his Fields.

His starting QB is M. Stafford with K. Murray on IR. He just acquired Fields in a trade.

Edited by gijoerock
Updated

23 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

@irish He has C. McCaffery and his other RB's are N. Harris, J. Warren and Z. Moss. I figured my Mixon for his Fields.

His starting QB is M. Stafford with K. Murray on IR. He just acquired Fields in a trade.

I gotcha, problem is you're overpaying. The improvement with Fields over Purdy is undone by your loss of Mixon. And Moss is now pretty useless with Taylor back and Najee has been a terrible pick this year and he's not giving Warren up with him knowing Najee is losing touches to Warren. 

3 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

Probably a coin toss?

TE Question?

Hunter / Saints

Or

Ferguson / 49'rs

Cheers mate! 

Definitely a coin flip but I'm leaning Ferguson. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Montana is da Man said:

Happy weekend Irish!

Full ppr league, which wr

Nacua Vs Philly

Aiyuk vs Dallas

Absolutely!  With my job this year, I'm thrilled for weekends!  This is a tough one but I think I'm leaning Aiyuk here. GL!