[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Who would you start as a WR3?

Evans vs Atl

Meyers vs Chi

Considering how he has performed this season, I would just normally be rolling with Meyers...but saw what happened when Jimmy G didn't play. Granted, it will be Hoyer probably starting this time around, so it could be different.  Do I roll with Meyers just purely because of the matchup?

My WR1/2 are Hill and Kupp...my flex is Bijan...

3 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

Hi Irish, my player keep getting hurt and I am not sure how to line up this week 🙂 . Hope you can give me best line up. Thanks

PPR

QB: Lamar Jackson
WR: Chris Olave, Puka Nacua
RB: Austin Ekeler, Brian Robinson
TE: Sam LaPorta
Flex: Jakobi Meyers
BK: Jonathan Talor, Ramondre Stevenson, Garret Wilson, Tank Dell

Def: Cleveland

Hey Saber, 

I'll do my best, let's see...

I think I'd start Taylor or Stevenson over Brian Robinson.  The rest I like. 

• Like 1

@irish Fell to 2-4 in our SuperFlex. 8/10 make playoffs. I have one 1-5 team below me (who I am playing this week and he is a heavy favorite) and five 3-3 teams above me so still alive.

Week 7 Roster with starters in bold.

QB: Allen

RB: Ford

RB: Swift

WR: AJ Brown

WR: Lockett

TE: Musgrave or Mayer

FLEX: Pittman

SUPER: Mayfield

BENCH:

RB: Foreman, Zach Evans, Charbonnet, McLaughlin, Mason

WR: Nico

QUESTIONS

1. Lineup thoughts? Leaning Musgrave for TE

2. Drop anyone for Wandale Robinson?

3. Sell Lockett with JSN rising or just keep him.

4. Received a trade offer:

I give Josh Allen

I get Geno Smith and James Cook

Edited by TheGuildedAge

4 hours ago, balli015 said:

Who would you start as a WR3?

Evans vs Atl

Meyers vs Chi

Considering how he has performed this season, I would just normally be rolling with Meyers...but saw what happened when Jimmy G didn't play. Granted, it will be Hoyer probably starting this time around, so it could be different.  Do I roll with Meyers just purely because of the matchup?

My WR1/2 are Hill and Kupp...my flex is Bijan...

I'd be starting Evans. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FTG said:

I was offered Derrick, Henry, Adam Thielen, and Chris Godwin . I would have to give up Puka Nacua , Rashad Whiteand  Cole Kemet. Would you do the trade?

That's a steal!  Henry is better than White, Thielen is better than Puka and Godwin is better than Kmet. Who else do you have at TE?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish Fell to 2-4 in our SuperFlex. 8/10 make playoffs. I have one 1-5 team below me (who I am playing this week and he is a heavy favorite) and five 3-3 teams above me so still alive.

Week 7 Roster with starters in bold.

QB: Allen

RB: Ford

RB: Swift

WR: AJ Brown

WR: Lockett

TE: Musgrave or Mayer

FLEX: Pittman

SUPER: Mayfield

BENCH:

RB: Foreman, Zach Evans, Charbonnet, McLaughlin, Mason

WR: Nico

QUESTIONS

1. Lineup thoughts? Leaning Musgrave for TE

2. Drop anyone for Wandale Robinson?

3. Sell Lockett with JSN rising or just keep him.

4. Received a trade offer:

I give Josh Allen

I get Geno Smith and James Cook

1. Musgrave at TE

2. Tough to drop your guys for Wandale. 

3. Keep Lockett

4. Don't trade Allen, you'd be losing more at the QB spot than you'd be gaining at RB. 

WR3 Doubs (@DEN), Jeudy (vs GB) or Josh Palmer (@KC)

Also should I be worried about Trevor Lawrence being my backup QB? I drafted him to start, and got Tua who has that role now. I considered adding Love but missed out. Heck Baker Mayfield was added this week (Richardson owner). Some of the available QBs are Carr, Garoppolo, Minshew. 

8 hours ago, stevegrab said:

WR3 Doubs (@DEN), Jeudy (vs GB) or Josh Palmer (@KC)

Also should I be worried about Trevor Lawrence being my backup QB? I drafted him to start, and got Tua who has that role now. I considered adding Love but missed out. Heck Baker Mayfield was added this week (Richardson owner). Some of the available QBs are Carr, Garoppolo, Minshew. 

I'd play Doubs, Palmer would be 2nd, Jeudy last. 

I'd absolutely keep Lawrence over those available options. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lfg2023 said:

Would you trade Mattison and Brian Robinson for Josh Jacobs, if your only other RB’s are James Cook, J Warren and Roschon? 

Warren is as valuable as Robinson imo, Roschon is equivalent to Mattison. Cook is your #1 and getting Jacobs would give you a better 1-2 punch, while still having the solid depth. I like the deal, see if he'll add something to make it a 2 for 2. Maybe a WR or lesser RB that has sly upside.

5 hours ago, vanburenboys said:

Standard league.

Trade lamar jackson garertt willson and mike evans

For Davante adams , and rashee rice.

Other wide receivers are hill and addison

Qb is Goff

Hell no, in a non PPR league, Evans and Wilson are basically is equivalent to Adams and you'd be giving up Jackson for free. Rice is a big drop off. Hard no!

4 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Happy Thursday Irish!

Full ppr, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards receiving

Kirk @ NO

Addison vs SF

London @ TB

Hey Montana!

Happy Friday Eve!  

I like them in the order you have them. 

alright Irish. I'm 3-3 and I need to make a leap and start separating myself from the middle of the pack.

I'm up against it.  I've been bitten by the injury bug and I can't shake it. Here's where I'm at:

Worried about starting Mike Evans against ATL.  I've got Addison against the 49ers.  Who would you go with?

JSN, Doubs, Samuel, Robinson on the wire.

Aaron Jones is messing with me, week to week. I'm getting pissed. I've got Hunt, Mason, Wilson (not yet active).

Foreman, Ingram, McLaughlin on the wire.

I MIGHT be able to acquire Dillon, but I'd probably have to give up Mason.  Is that worth it?

add all that up and let's find my WR2, RB2 and FLEX

21 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

@irishWhy are managers so reluctant towards trading in a money league?

I have tried with mangers in the bottom and top 5 of the league. No luck, response or rejections. Very frustrating 😒 

It's all a matter of how owners value players. The biggest problem is most times they undervalue everyone else's players, while overvaluing their own, making trades next to impossible. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

@irishWhy are managers so reluctant towards trading in a money league?

I have tried with mangers in the bottom and top 5 of the league. No luck, response or rejections. Very frustrating 😒 

I'm in the same boat.  I'm actively trying to get better.  I look for a partner that needs what I have in abundance, and vice versa.

crickets.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

I'm in the same boat.  I'm actively trying to get better.  I look for a partner that needs what I have in abundance, and vice versa.

crickets.

Can you believe I packaged Puka, Zay Flowers and J. Gibbs for Jamaar Chase?

The owner has 3 players on IR similar to my offer. Nothing but crickets after 4 days on the block. His record is 2-4. SMH

Edited by gijoerock
Updated
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

alright Irish. I'm 3-3 and I need to make a leap and start separating myself from the middle of the pack.

I'm up against it.  I've been bitten by the injury bug and I can't shake it. Here's where I'm at:

Worried about starting Mike Evans against ATL.  I've got Addison against the 49ers.  Who would you go with?

JSN, Doubs, Samuel, Robinson on the wire.

Aaron Jones is messing with me, week to week. I'm getting pissed. I've got Hunt, Mason, Wilson (not yet active).

Foreman, Ingram, McLaughlin on the wire.

I MIGHT be able to acquire Dillon, but I'd probably have to give up Mason.  Is that worth it?

add all that up and let's find my WR2, RB2 and FLEX

Holding tight G4C!

I'd start Evans for sure at WR 2, Jones at RB 2 and Addison in the flex. 

I'd definitely trade Mason for Dillon as I think Dillon is more valuable period and clearly the backup to Jones, who you have. Whereas, Mitchell is just as likely the backup to CMC, who you don't have anyhow. 

40 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

Can you believe I packaged Puka, Zay Flowers and J. Gibbs for Jamaar Chase?

The owner has 3 players on IR similar to my offer. Nothing but crickets after 4 days on the block. SMH

While that's a lot of players to give up, Chase is clearly, by far, the biggest game changer among them all by far.