[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charcandrick West

ImNotSoIgnorant

Snuck in some Buck Allen pickups under the cover of the West hype. Also just went and FA added De'Anthony Thomas in a dynasty.

I went in under the radar on Allen too. The Forsett owner was sleeping and missed the waiver deadline. I have higher hopes for Allen than I do for West.

• Like 1

Not sure why so many are down on West. Every RB pickup is going to have it's risk. I can see him busting but there hasn't been an available free agent RB with this much upside all season.

Can we get this thread up to 60 pages? West already has six times as many carries as Christine Michael this season and that thread is a ten pager.

The only reason that thread got so many posts is because of how outlandish it was to believe that they guy will suddenly be in the mix and relavent (this all started before the Dunbar injury if I'm not mistaken) when he just joined the team and failed to do much in his years in Seattel. I see the same here and elsewhere on other toipics, a few defenders of some outrageoug idea and the majority of rational folks trying to convince them they're wrong.

The only reason that thread got so many posts is because of how outlandish it was to believe that they guy will suddenly be in the mix and relavent (this all started before the Dunbar injury if I'm not mistaken) when he just joined the team and failed to do much in his years in Seattel. I see the same here and elsewhere on other toipics, a few defenders of some outrageoug idea and the majority of rational folks trying to convince them they're wrong.

this dead horse again lol. Link me to one post where anyone posted dude would be "suddenly in he mix and relevant" and I'll apologize to you rational folks lmao
  • Like 1

this dead horse again lol. Link me to one post where anyone posted dude would be "suddenly in he mix and relevant" and I'll apologize to you rational folks lmao

Exactly...he was talked about as a speculative pick-up with real good upside and then the looney's came out the woodworks like I have to defend the chit as if I'm talking about making him an RB2 or something....

• Like 1

My point was that even if CMix did get into the mix he wouldn't have as much value as everybody was speculating he would ... largely because if he got into the mix he would only be 1 of 4 RBs (before Dunbar got hurt). And so instead of becoming a RB that can be started in fantasy football he would water down the value of all the other RBs in that backfield.

Heck, Jeremy Hill is part of a 2 headed monster in Cincy, who is happily starting Hill at this point?

My point was that even if CMix did get into the mix he wouldn't have as much value as everybody was speculating he would ... largely because if he got into the mix he would only be 1 of 4 RBs (before Dunbar got hurt). And so instead of becoming a RB that can be started in fantasy football he would water down the value of all the other RBs in that backfield.

Heck, Jeremy Hill is part of a 2 headed monster in Cincy, who is happily starting Hill at this point?

That's cool but it's your opinion...no need to get carried away with it...

And hey...at least you get the chance to say "I told you so" later on! That alone is worth it...amirite or amirite?

It was disappointing but the front 7 for the Vikes is no joke. If he has a bad game next week against a softer Pitt D then I'll be concerned.

It didn't help that he got an absurdly small workload. Yesterday's game had some of the worst playcalling I've ever seen from Reid. West was not playing badly at all, but Reid was incredibly reluctant to run the football - Smith threw 37 times, West got 9 carries.

Bottom line, I'm not concerned (yet). The fumble that is making some West owners manure their pants was caused by his own teammate. He still outperformed Knile. He can be a solid RB2 with RB1 upside in PPR *if* Reid loosens his grip and decides to make the offense more balanced again.

• Like 2