[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charcandrick West

ImNotSoIgnorant

West will likely demand 50%+ of your budget

Davis, if available, will likely go for 20-30% of your budget

West seems to be in favor with Reid ..... altho has less experience.

Davis has some history and has filled in admirably over a stretch for Charles in the past ...but apparently is kind of in the doghouse.

Im going really hard after West in one of my leagues where I am 4-1 and drafted zero RB ......I put in a lesser bid (but still substantial)for Davis....

risky - yes. But landing a starting RB with upside in week 6 ? could put me over the top,

In all cases, I don't believe in West and won't be making any push to grab him. I think it's a waste of money and nobody should go too deep in their pockets, even in the deepest of leagues. Of course, if you're are absolutely desperate, that's different.

• Like 1

In all cases, I don't believe in West and won't be making any push to grab him. I think it's a waste of money and nobody should go too deep in their pockets, even in the deepest of leagues. Of course, if you're are absolutely desperate, that's different.

this year I think there is a lot of desperation in the RB category.... got to be in it to win it!

this year I think there is a lot of desperation in the RB category.... got to be in it to win it!

Let's see: I've got L. Murray and Martin, who are both on a bye. K. Williams is still in concussion protocol. That left me with J. Hill and Abdullah. Dropped Abdullah for West. So yes, I am pretty desperate. Just hope the fantasy gods take it easy on me this week.

Blew my blind bid load on West in two leagues. Owned him since week 1 in two others. :yay:

Bid more then he goes for in all the other leagues in the Ladder...lose to the Chief's homer in the one I'm in. Bastard! :boxing:

By chance, do you want Kniles too? :brow:

Guest Ted Goings

50% in one of mine, almost 90% in the other 2. I took a flier on Davis for $1..

Going to be the deal of the year if West can't handle a full game workload, which is a real possibility.

Lol, I picked up Kniles, traded him to the west owner for David Johnson (return yards league.) Considering I was the one that traded him David Johnson in the first place, I ended up getting Todd Gurley, and Steve Smith Sr. with only losing Keenan Allen. I'm happy.

• Like 1

Lol, I picked up Kniles, traded him to the west owner for David Johnson (return yards league.) Considering I was the one that traded him David Johnson in the first place, I ended up getting Todd Gurley, and Steve Smith Sr. with only losing Keenan Allen. I'm happy.

What a tangled web you weave! (3rd base line!)

Grabbed him in a deep dynasty league where I could certainly use some help. I am usually fairly lean on in-season reactionary adds, but this one seemed like a no-brainer. This is two blown ACLs for Charles, and West seems like a diamond in the rough.

Knile Davis has been very good in spots when needed, but West's skillset matches Charles' closer.

Not sure why so many are down on West. Every RB pickup is going to have it's risk. I can see him busting but there hasn't been an available free agent RB with this much upside all season.

Can we get this thread up to 60 pages? West already has six times as many carries as Christine Michael this season and that thread is a ten pager.

Not sure why so many are down on West. Every RB pickup is going to have it's risk. I can see him busting but there hasn't been an available free agent RB with this much upside all season.

Can we get this thread up to 60 pages? West already has six times as many carries as Christine Michael this season and that thread is a ten pager.

haha Michael really gets people in a tizzy....I see him being brought up in all kinds of threads

West doesn't have the measured athleticism to achieve that sort of PPC efficiency, he needs volume. Edited by BA Baracus