[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have no LUCK this yr

HowboutthemCowboys

The Colts' franchise player has taken a beating. He had a shoulder injury, I think he had injured ribs too and now this.

I think this latest injury guarantees the ownership will clean house during the offseason.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

I think they are good on TE couldn't expect a better TE than Fleener with the chemistry, maybe Allen. But yeah Gore can't pick up anything and runs through the line expecting a dump every time.

I actually thought both Allen and Fleener's contracts are up this year no? Seems like they need line help regardless.

For fantasy football purposes and many of our regular season ending on week 14 (ending week 16 for playoffs), it would be better if they stated he is done for the year or state he is out for the complete 16 weeks. Now many of us have to decide whether to keep him or drop him. For myself, I am going to keep him until I get more info about which direction his injury is heading.

Actually I think Fleener is up this year, he showed up the same year as Luck, I don't see him going anywhere though, and Allen I'm not sure.

And I'm sitting the same way with Luck, I'm holding him and praying for the best and trying to pull Bortles. With amazing luck he might be back the last playoff game and win everything for me lol

I think they are good on TE couldn't expect a better TE than Fleener with the chemistry, maybe Allen. But yeah Gore can't pick up anything and runs through the line expecting a dump every time.

I was actually joking. For whoever ends up being their GM (hopefully Grigson's fat ass is shown the door) they had better stock up on big, fat but athletic lineman. THAT's what the Colts have been missing these past 20 years.

For fantasy football purposes and many of our regular season ending on week 14 (ending week 16 for playoffs), it would be better if they stated he is done for the year or state he is out for the complete 16 weeks. Now many of us have to decide whether to keep him or drop him. For myself, I am going to keep him until I get more info about which direction his injury is heading.

He hasn't done isht this year even when considered 'healthy'. I own him in a few leagues and I'm done with him..

Actually I think Fleener is up this year, he showed up the same year as Luck, I don't see him going anywhere though, and Allen I'm not sure.

And I'm sitting the same way with Luck, I'm holding him and praying for the best and trying to pull Bortles. With amazing luck he might be back the last playoff game and win everything for me lol

Luck, Fleener, and Allen were drafted 1, 2, & 3 in 2012. We then traded our 4th round pick to move up for a second 3rd round pick and took TY Hilton.....

It was the last good draft we had...... :kicksrock:

He hasn't done isht this year even when considered 'healthy'. I own him in a few leagues and I'm done with him..

True

He had like 2 good games. From a guy coming off approximately 10 300-yard (we do 10 bonus points for 300 yard) games last season, he really did regress. Frustrating with wasting a high pick on him.

I don't think I ever seen a year like this before, yeah people get hurt in the game of football but this season has been ridiculous, I can't think of one person in my league that hasn't been screwed at least twice from injuries.

I've been lucky the only real injuries that hit my team were

- Lance Dunbar (was about 4/5 down my RB list_

- Austin Sefarian-Jenkins (drafted to be my starting TE, since turned over him and Cameron for Gates and Vernon Davis off waivers)

Latavius Murray has some minor issues and missed part of a game or two. But no season long injuries. Still have a large group of guys underperforming including Peyton, Abdullah, Jordan Matthews, Calvin,

Yes, b/c that is Indy's #1 priority...worrying about, and satisfying the needs of FF owners... LOL

So Moncrief is probably droppable at this point eh?

In the only league I had Moncrief, I actually got impatient several weeks ago and dropped his @$$...I think he's still available...in another league, I dumped Hilton last week...he was promptly claimed, though...

Edited by the outlaw