[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just another I hate TNF thread...

the outlaw

Ditto! I think any time a team wears the same color pants as jersey, they look like kids pj's! LOL

Plus, can you imagine all of the color blind folks trying to watch that game! Probably had to just turn it off, or listen only...

http://deadspin.com/stupid-nike-uniforms-wreaking-havoc-on-colorblind-nfl-f-1742272136

• Like 1

Curious what about the production do you feel is subpar? The announcers, cameramen, producers, etc are the same ones from the top CBS team, the same ones that will broadcast this season's SB.

I agree with outlaw, the color on color uniforms look ugly, and from what I have read this will be the norm for TNF next year and for some games this season, maybe all the remaining ones.

They said 4 TNF games this year. Not sure about next year.

They said 4 TNF games this year. Not sure about next year.

Yes, Weeks 10, 11, 12, and 15 this season...they should have saved the elf costumes for Week 15 (Dec 17th)! LOL

http://www.uni-watch.com/2015/10/30/nfl-prepares-for-thursday-night-color-rush-games/

my guess is it will be scrapped or altered somehow for 2016 (or sooner) if the colorblind fan outrage isn't rectified...sounds to me like some Millinial's "genus" marketing pitch to generate more interest/viewers for TNF gone bad... LOL

Edited by the outlaw

NFL hates color blind people apparently.

Or, at least does not want them watching their TNF product! LOL

Well, except for colorblind Cowboys fans, b/c they're putting them in all white unis when they play their "color rush" game...

Edited by the outlaw

Well, except for colorblind Cowboys fans, b/c they're putting them in all white unis when they play their "color rush" game...

And that is the exception as that is their Thanksgiving game.

:huh:

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT

Uh, no...I was simply saying the NFL doesn't want colorblind fans watching, except for those fans of the Cowboys who are colorblind, b/c there will be contrast between the Cowboys all white "color rush" unis and the all blue ones of the Panthers...nothing to see here, folks, let's keep things movin' along...

LOL

Uh, no...I was simply saying the NFL doesn't want colorblind fans watching, except for those fans of the Cowboys who are colorblind, b/c there will be contrast between the Cowboys all white "color rush" unis and the all blue ones of the Panthers...nothing to see here, folks, let's keep things movin' along...

LOL

I was just :huh: picturing all white unis

LOL

I was just :huh: picturing all white unis

You guys are no fun

:kicksrock:

I watched the first 2 series then bagged...yeah, I admit it, I'm old and crotchety and like things the way they used to be...Sunday afternoon and MNF (with Saturday playoff games) only, with no Geranimals-like, pj unis... LOL