[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just another I hate TNF thread...

the outlaw

because you can't stop Robert Woods...you can only hope to contain him :weird:

Huh. Not sure where I read it, but according to Rotoworld, Revis should be on Watkins. :shrug:

Edit - was actually here in the game predictions.

Edited by darin3

The NFL should give both Thursday night teams their bye the Sunday before their Thursday game. That way the product on the field wouldn't suffer. It couldn't be done at the beginning or end of the season, but there in no reason not to do it weeks 4-11.

While there is some merit to this idea ... the production of the game itself is sub par as well. But either way the only time I will watch a TNF game is when the Cowboys play.

Call me crazy, but I kinda like them. It isn't so much the jerseys, but the stark difference between the color of the two, it really pops. I like the Titan's even better, but if you don't like the jerseys I HIGHLY suggest not looking at the Jaguar's jerseys. They are awful...

Edited by willswear3

The Bills unis look like the old school Pats unis at first glance. I thought at first it was the Pats in the throw backs, but of course realized it was just another NFL money grab ploy. I'm all for change, and I sort of like them, but its almost and eye sore with them so bright.

Edited by heehawks

It looked like they were wearing footie pajamas.

Ditto! I think any time a team wears the same color pants as jersey, they look like kids pj's! LOL

Plus, can you imagine all of the color blind folks trying to watch that game! Probably had to just turn it off, or listen only...

While there is some merit to this idea ... the production of the game itself is sub par as well. But either way the only time I will watch a TNF game is when the Cowboys play.

Curious what about the production do you feel is subpar? The announcers, cameramen, producers, etc are the same ones from the top CBS team, the same ones that will broadcast this season's SB.

I agree with outlaw, the color on color uniforms look ugly, and from what I have read this will be the norm for TNF next year and for some games this season, maybe all the remaining ones.