[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Else Went To Bed?

Footballjoe

I'm over the age of 7 and live on the west coast. :P

One of the things I miss the most about the West Coast was Sunday Football from 10 AM to 9 PM and having plenty of time to write at night. Of course all national elections are over by the time it gets to California and most people miss the kickoff of MNF but I prefer that time zone to central. I cannot imagine living on the East Coast where MNF goes to midnight.

I'm 50 live in eastern time and had to get up for work, but I'm rarely in bed before 12:30AM so I saw the end. Another benefit to DVRing games, when I'm still behind I can skip to the end and see if I want to keep watching or not, which I do with a lot of Browns games.

I almost gave up when they got to OT, I was still behind and I was tired from the last 30 hours of trying to catch up on Thanksigiving and Sunday football.

The only game I regularly miss the ending of is that 2nd MNF game on opening weekend, way to late even for me.

One of the things I miss the most about the West Coast was Sunday Football from 10 AM to 9 PM and having plenty of time to write at night. Of course all national elections are over by the time it gets to California and most people miss the kickoff of MNF but I prefer that time zone to central. I cannot imagine living on the East Coast where MNF goes to midnight.

I live on the East Coast now, but lived in Hawaii for a few years, and I definitely prefer it at night here vs early games on Sunday starting at 7am in Hawaii.

I did it last night, well not going to bed but turning the stinking Browns game off at 17-3. I watched some other programs and checked on the score a few times 24-20, then 27-20, then saw the TD scored to tie it. Figured that BAL had enough time to move into FG range I turned it off again, came back a little later to check and watched the BAL player retuning the blocked FG for a TD.

What a stinking mess.

I almost turned it off after the Pats went up 21-7 in the 4th qtr....but....just....couldn't....do....it.

Boy, what a comeback and game! Screamed so loud I was hoarse Monday!

Go Broncos!

Man, I can't believe I didn't wake up the whole house!

I couldn't go to sleep until like 1:30 I was so jacked up

Same here. Was actually watching the game with a buddy from work and his wife at their house. They're die hard Pats fans. When CJ broke that run I yelled so loud the dog flipped up out of a dead sleep a few inches off the floor.