[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon LaFail

Scorcher

IMO he's not good enough to be a featured receiver.

LaFell struggles against the top coverage guys that usually would have shadowed Edelman and Gronk.

In the two leagues I own LaFell, I could have started Hartline and got 16 points instead of LaFell's 6 points and change.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Not to question the coach's scouting but this guy runs the worst routes. Nice hands too.

If they had him put his helmet on backwards and told him to just run straight out and then hope to get the football stuck between his face guard he would do better.

IMO he's not good enough to be a featured receiver.

LaFell struggles against the top coverage guys that usually would have shadowed Edelman and Gronk.

In the two leagues I own LaFell, I could have started Hartline and got 16 points instead of LaFell's 6 points and change.

I put Lafell in over MacLin

Arian Foster? Keeper league?

Yes, I dropped him because I don't think he is coming back and if he does he will be an injury risk again.i have better options in Martin, Lynch/Rawls ( more than likely Rawls). We have an IR, so I picked up Jordy who I think will be a better option than Foster next year.