[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chip Kelly to the 49ers

Montana is da Man

You know what I mean. Chip has screwed every running back he touched, every other position was erratic. Yes there is someone you might draft in late rounds but, at your peril. Go ahead my formula wins for me, I could care less about yours.

I see. Well!! That was informative. Carry on.

• Like 2

You know what I mean. Chip has screwed every running back he touched, every other position was erratic. Yes there is someone you might draft in late rounds but, at your peril. Go ahead my formula wins for me, I could care less about yours.

Couldn't. Or wait, do you care? :thinking:

There is somebody draftable for fantasy on EVERY NFL roster, that nonsense is spouted every year about some teams. "Oh don't draft anybody on the Browns", sure OK, Gary Barnidge kicked ass (3rd in TE scoring in my league).

Uhmmm, I'm betting you didn't draft Barnidge. :thinking:

So does this mean Demarco Murray or Lynch will be going to SF to be underutilized and forgotten? Hyde will be released I suppose. Kap will be also traded for Bradford so he can run the same offense in SF. Sorry Niner fans, looks like Kelly has his sights on ruining another franchise.

• Like 1

So does this mean Demarco Murray or Lynch will be going to SF to be underutilized and forgotten? Hyde will be released I suppose. Kap will be also traded for Bradford so he can run the same offense in SF. Sorry Niner fans, looks like Kelly has his sights on ruining another franchise.

He won't be making the personnel calls anymore sport... Worry about your own broken franchise not mine
  • Like 3

:lol: just.... :lol:

Uhmmm, I'm betting you didn't draft Barnidge. :thinking:

Correct, I play in one league and did not draft him, and never said he deserved to be a high draft pick. I doubt he was drafted even though my league has plenty of Browns homers. But you cannot argue his stats made him worth drafting (and he was likely on a roster/lineup in most leagues by midseason).

My point was statements like "team X has no fantasy worthy players" are foolish, Barnidge was an example, maybe a bad one as far as drafting, but certainly was fantasy worthy.

Now back to Chip Kelly and the 49ers...

Correct, I play in one league and did not draft him, and never said he deserved to be a high draft pick. I doubt he was drafted even though my league has plenty of Browns homers. But you cannot argue his stats made him worth drafting (and he was likely on a roster/lineup in most leagues by midseason).

My point was statements like "team X has no fantasy worthy players" are foolish, Barnidge was an example, maybe a bad one as far as drafting, but certainly was fantasy worthy.

Now back to Chip Kelly and the 49ers...

Careful...our guy is fragile